Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:39:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  CD - What's the betting...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD - What's the betting...  (Read 1903 times)
shaun
« on: September 15, 2004, 12:47:25 PM »

What?s the betting - Since the days of UYI, the internet has come on in a really big way. I wonder *IF* during the duplication period, any fool will sneak a copy out of CD and onto the net  peace
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 01:04:37 PM »

Will probably happen! Doubt the leak will come from one of the CD plants though, they have very very tight security measures. Im sure someone will manage to put a copy up on the internet as more and more copies are sent out to press, radio etc the chances of it leaking increase dramatically. Axl wont have to look far though to find the site or person who is hosting it and shut them down. As soon as its online someone on this board will know about it.

I dont think Axl has to worry about it though, its such a big album that people are going to buy it even if they have downloaded it. My guess is he or the record company are going to throw in a whole bunch of extras live clips, interviews, demos, documentry etc, maybe the CD will be available on that new CD/DVD 1 disk media that is meant to be coming out after all the legal crap with it has been cleared up.

Jonx
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 01:08:39 PM »

Anything is possible, I just have to say I'm suprised a song wasn't allowed to leak just to get a buzz going..- I think it would be very cool if there was a track let out just to see the reaction/..

I don't think I believe the other so called leak..
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 01:46:01 PM »

I am surprised IRS did not get out after it was played on the rdio in NY several months back. Guess no one happened to tape Piazza that night.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 03:51:05 PM »

If IRS was leaked then it would have been an unfinished track when it was supposidly played since we know that Mastering is due to start in a couple of weeks. Something still isnt right about this story.

Jonx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: