Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:14:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  most likley ex gunner to rejoin guns?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: most likley ex gunner to rejoin guns?  (Read 5450 times)
spiderman
Rocker

i can feel my spider sense....

« on: July 07, 2004, 12:30:30 PM »

dont take this thread too seriously cos it probably wont happen okay... but out of all the ex gnr members who do you think would be the most likley to rejoin guns? id say either izzy or bucket.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 12:58:58 PM »

Paul Huge

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
SADIS
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 03:01:24 PM »

dont take this thread too seriously cos it probably wont happen okay... but out of all the ex gnr members who do you think would be the most likley to rejoin guns? id say either izzy or bucket.

The most likely would be Slash, because het still thinks it sucks that it ended this way. He' wants to do things BIG and GNR was HUGE. He is also the man who put VR together and shaped it. Sure, the other guys also did alot but without him it wouldn't be as tight as it is.

I don't understand how people can take musicians in the "new" GNR seriously. Buckethead wasn't in GNR. Yeah, he signed a contract with Axl, but he left before they even released a single track. He didn't write a catchy riff that everyone knows him for. So how can you see him as a member of GNR? To me Buckethead is nothing more then a dork who plays the guitar with the emotion of a computer. He isn't Rock N Roll. He isn't street. So i'm glad he quit.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 01:35:32 AM »

I guess out of the four guys it would be Izzy.. despite of what they've said to each other, him and Axl go way back.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Vegar
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 05:49:08 AM »

All the rhytm guitarist- Izzy,Gilby and Paul Huge,,,I think.
I think all the ex gunners can rejoin, maybe except Steven.

Just use your head and in the end
You?ll find your inspiration,
To choose your steps, I won't regret
This kind of aggravation
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 09:16:56 PM »

I wouldn't consider Paul Huge an ex-member. He had a couple of gigs here and there and also recorded SFTD but that doesn't qualify to give him an ex-member status - despite Axl efforts to convince everyone that without him there would no longer exist.

As the other members, I'll say Gilby Clarke. He'd prob go for it if Axl asked him back. Even fucking two face Matt Sorum would go back to the the drum seat if VR broke up.

And, as far as the original line-up goes, it doens't seem quite like it. None of the orginal former members seem to be happy with the direction GNR has taken. As far as maybe recording a song here and there, maybe Izzy but that would be his only involvement. Steven would go if the other 3 decided to give it a go. Slash and Duff have had enough. There's too much resentment between Axl and them two.
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 01:56:52 PM »

I think it could be either Paul Huge (is it pronunced Hu-gy???) or Gilby.Icant understand how so many people seem to belive Izzy may come back.He is the only one who has stated that he wont play with Axl ever.The other ones (Slash,Steven, Duff) have said they would joinonly if the other original 4 are there.But Izzy stated clearely he wont play with Axl.Although I belive that if Slash, Duff, and Steven came back  to GnR, he would think it twice before saying no.

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2004, 10:04:15 AM »

Definately Izzy, because well he is Izzy.
He has his album out soon, he and Axl don't speak, I think Izzy would not get together with Guns again, just like Duff, Slash and Steven.
They have all moved on.
They have better projects, anyways they'd get stick from the press and fans, as they'll probably call 'em hasbeens or summit! But they'll also gain fans- v-e-r-y shocked fans!
It'll never happen- GNR renunion! The day it will happen is the day that Matt gets a wifey!  hihi
No but seriously they just wouldn't get back together again!  no
But then again, in the GNR world, you never know what to expect!  Wink

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
SwedeChildO'Mine
Guy in the locker, feeling like a
Rocker

W. Axl Rose - Pure talent

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 05:54:28 AM »

So many thinks that Izzy's the one to rejoin.

Izzy is the last person to even look into Axl's eyes again.

Izzy is damaged by Axl and he's having problem to even work with any singer in a band thanks to Axl. So forget it - Izzy will never work with Axl again.
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2004, 03:05:28 PM »

It'll never happen- GNR renunion! The day it will happen is the day that Matt gets a wifey!

Matt Sorum is married to a woman named Kai, at least he was.  Her name is mentioned in the 'thank you' section of The Spaghetti Incident.

Yeah he was married to her!
But in the making of the Video- VR, Matt seemed single to me! He was drooling over the women!  hihi And it was a joke cos not many women in the GNR world would fall for him, its all Axl or whoever! And for me its DUFF!  Wink

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 04:27:03 AM »

I would say Gilby all the way. YOu seen how he talked in the BTM, and Axl sung with him in 2000, I think if ever given the chance he would hook up with Axl, it has to be better the touring with heart

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
badapple81
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 02:01:19 AM »

It'll never happen- GNR renunion! The day it will happen is the day that Matt gets a wifey!

Matt Sorum is married to a woman named Kai, at least he was.  Her name is mentioned in the 'thank you' section of The Spaghetti Incident.

Yeah he was married to her!
But in the making of the Video- VR, Matt seemed single to me! He was drooling over the women!  hihi And it was a joke cos not many women in the GNR world would fall for him, its all Axl or whoever! And for me its DUFF!  Wink

And in the book, The Pictures by George Chin, he comments that he once saw Matt take 10 girls back to his room!

I'd say Bucket or Paul are most likely to return.
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 04:22:34 PM »

Hopefully all the original members.someday................

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2004, 04:26:01 PM »

I think Izzy would be the last. Slash has said izzy was scarred by axl and wants nothing to do with any front men let alone axl. I don't know much about the buckethead split so I am gonna sya him just because I know none of the originals seem to be down with the idea in the least.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 09:26:37 AM »

the most probable candidate would be Gilby Clarke.. because as mentioned above, Axl sang w/ him and the starfuckers.. so they couldn't be THAT mad at eachother..  yes

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 11:57:41 AM »

I thought this would be the ex guner most likely to be on the surreal life Cheesy
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2004, 04:55:07 PM »

I thought this would be the ex guner most likely to be on the surreal life Cheesy

you know, i could see gilby doing that as well..  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2004, 05:35:15 PM »

you know, i could see gilby doing that as well..? hihi

I remember when gilby played in the first Rock n Jock baseball game.. Up to bat from guns n roses gilby clark, oh the memories..

If vince neil can do it why not an exgunner..I was thinking steve Cheesy
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2004, 08:28:31 AM »

Izzy,

but Bucket would have more of a chance, who knows

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2004, 11:30:56 AM »

I think maybe Steven out of the four original members. Izzy would definitely be the last.

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: