Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:59:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Demos of Axl Rose's pre-Guns N' Roses band released
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Demos of Axl Rose's pre-Guns N' Roses band released  (Read 1687 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« on: May 31, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »

Recordings from 1983 have been released by guitarist Kevin Lawrence

Rapidfire guitarist Kevin Lawrence has released a snippet of one of the five tracks recorded for a demo 30 years ago in Los Angeles. A 35-page document released by Lawrence's lawyer states that the full demo tape will be released if there is enough interest from fans: "The five songs I described are not available to the public. There is no website you can visit to download them. There are no CDs waiting to be shipped. Then again, that could change," reads the statement.

"At this point, I cast the decision out to anyone and everyone who has read my narrative and commentary and has an interest in what happens to the tracks laid down by Rapidfire in 1983. Speak up and speak out about what you would like to have happen. Kevin and I will listen and see what we can do."

The clip you can hear above is 54 seconds of the song 'Ready To Rumble', first recorded on May 25, 1983. Three days later Rose quit the band to form Hollywood Rose with Izzy Stradlin, the band they were in prior to the formation of Guns N' Roses.

Meanwhile, following rumours that Guns N' Roses are set to be releasing a brand new album in 2014, guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal recently stated that the band are looking forward to making new music, but have not necessarily started recording.

Recordings of '80s metal band Rapidfire, featuring a pre-Guns N' Roses Axl Rose on lead vocals, have been revealed for the first time. Listen Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mLQGLEdmILU

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: