Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 12:25:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227863 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  2015 NFL Season
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015 NFL Season  (Read 147096 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #520 on: January 19, 2016, 08:23:09 AM »

I went 3-1 again this past weekend and having a pretty good record in this years Playoffs.

New England looked the best this past weekend. Carolina looked bad in the second half but I do hope it's Carolina vs. New England in the Super Bowl.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #521 on: January 19, 2016, 08:35:04 AM »

I went 3-1 again this past weekend and having a pretty good record in this years Playoffs.

New England looked the best this past weekend. Carolina looked bad in the second half but I do hope it's Carolina vs. New England in the Super Bowl.

When you're up by 31 going in to the third... you simply don't come out with the same juice. I take away more out of their first half then their second half.

Both games should be good imo.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #522 on: January 19, 2016, 09:53:21 AM »

When you're up by 31 going in to the third... you simply don't come out with the same juice. I take away more out of their first half then their second half.

It felt like Carolina took their foot off the gas pedal and couldn't ever get back in sync again. Carolina got completely shut out the second half which isn't promising. If that happens again with teams like New England and Arizona, it could end up costing them big time.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #523 on: January 19, 2016, 09:54:59 AM »

It felt like Carolina took their foot off the gas pedal and couldn't ever get back in sync again. Carolina got completely shut out the second half which isn't promising. If that happens again with teams like New England and Arizona, it could end up costing them big time.

Yeah but one would imagine they won't have a 31 point lead at any point.. and will be competing at max level throughout the game . Most people liked Seattle in the game, no it;s not like they were expected to be up like that either.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #524 on: January 19, 2016, 10:49:03 AM »

I didn't like the Panthers mojo either. I think they will have their hands full with the redbirds & something tells me Denver beats the Pats

It took Denver overtime in their own building to beat the Patriots who were without Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Jamie Collins to start the game, lost Hightower at the end of the half (they had 43 yards rushing with him in the game in the first half and 136 yards and 3 TD's without him in the 2nd half), then they lost Gronk in the 2nd half.

All of them are back for this game and firing on all cylinders... I know things don't exactly play out this way, but if the Pats from Saturday meet the Broncos from Sunday... It is a blow out ending with Brady preparing for his 7th Super Bowl appearance in 15 years.
All true. And I have a lot of confidence the Patriots will come out on top, without much of an issue either. That's if the Patriots play up to their level and avoid injuries, mistakes, etc. You never know though. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. All things being equal I think the Patriots are better than the Broncos by a wide margin. It's really not even close in my mind. But, we know all too well that the better team doesn't always win. Denver is a tough place to play and Brady is only 2-6 there in his career. So it's far from a sure win. But I like their chances.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #525 on: January 19, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »

My biggest issue with the Broncos is their receiving corps. Catch the fucking ball! Too many passes right in the hands of the receivers dropped. Manning's receivers must make him want to bash his head repeatedly into the turf.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #526 on: January 19, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »

Brady is 2-6 in Denver and 5-2 vs. Wade Phillips Defenses. If Hightower/Collins are healthy and play majority of snaps I see Patriots stopping the Broncos run and blowing them out. Otherwise it'll be a close one. In the last game, the running didn't click until Mayo replaced Hightower and Denver beat the pats on the edge. Mayo lost like 3 steps with his injuries and couldn't seal anything like Hightower was able to through a quarter and half.

I got Patriots vs. Cardinals in the Superbowl. Lets go Pats! ok

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #527 on: January 19, 2016, 06:45:54 PM »

Brady is 2-6 in Denver and 5-2 vs. Wade Phillips Defenses. If Hightower/Collins are healthy and play majority of snaps I see Patriots stopping the Broncos run and blowing them out. Otherwise it'll be a close one. In the last game, the running didn't click until Mayo replaced Hightower and Denver beat the pats on the edge. Mayo lost like 3 steps with his injuries and couldn't seal anything like Hightower was able to through a quarter and half.

Hate to have to break it to you but Mayo has been put on IR. He's done for the season.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #528 on: January 19, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »

Hate to have to break it to you but Mayo has been put on IR. He's done for the season.

Ya I saw it, won't make a big difference though as long as Hightower and Collins are healthy. Mayo was regulated as a 3rd/4th option at linebacker anyway.

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #529 on: January 19, 2016, 09:54:50 PM »

Ya I saw it, won't make a big difference though as long as Hightower and Collins are healthy. Mayo was regulated as a 3rd/4th option at linebacker anyway.
Not a big loss. He hasn't made it through a full season going on 4 years now. He may have played his last game with the Pats unless he reworks his contract next year. I can't see them carrying him at that number. He used to be a Pro Bowler, but he's a role player at best now. Injuries really took a toll on him, too bad. Hightower and Collins are the future, and the future is bright. Nice building blocks for the defense.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #530 on: January 20, 2016, 09:01:26 AM »

I'm 6-1 in the Playoffs so far.

My picks for this weeks games:

New England over Denver   
Carolina over Arizona

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #531 on: January 21, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »

I'm 6-1 in the Playoffs so far.

My picks for this weeks games:

New England over Denver   
Carolina over Arizona

I sure the hell hope New England wins...because if they don't, Carolina or Arizona will make SB L an effing blowout!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #532 on: January 24, 2016, 07:53:54 PM »

Congrats Denver, that defense was amazing today.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #533 on: January 24, 2016, 09:46:53 PM »

Congrats Denver, that defense was amazing today.
They ate Brady for dinner. They were all over him all day.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #534 on: January 24, 2016, 09:47:25 PM »

Well i think the Panthers found their killer instinct again. Ouch!
Muerto
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #535 on: January 24, 2016, 11:16:43 PM »

Shocked

Cam Newton and the Panthers put on a show for the ages as they sealed their bid to Super Bowl 50.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #536 on: January 25, 2016, 01:56:06 AM »

Shocked

Cam Newton and the Panthers put on a show for the ages as they sealed their bid to Super Bowl 50.
Total domination.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #537 on: January 25, 2016, 10:18:55 AM »

Brady getting annihilated all day long was almost worth my Steelers losing to the Broncos hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #538 on: January 25, 2016, 12:45:39 PM »

Brady getting annihilated all day long was almost worth my Steelers losing to the Broncos hihi

You know...he looked REALLY deflated in his post game presser.

The Broncos really knocked the air out of him, over and over, all day long.

Tongue

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #539 on: January 25, 2016, 01:01:17 PM »

I watched Bill's post game presser over the NFC game...

Those things make me crack up every time....

Very happy for Peyton... that was a big one for him... one more win...which will be very tough... and he can ride off in to the sunset taking a backseat to nobody.

Miller and Ware were animals.....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: