Share Poems Lyrics and Songs you wrote here.

(1/113) > >>

jmv_cure:
 Hey,
  I have a lot of poems and songs I've wrote, but, I never share them with anyone. I'm sure other people on this board have stuff they have written, so, why not share it with people on this board, I'll start! This is a poem I wrote about 2 years ago. Tell me what you think, be brutally honest, I won't get mad.
                 -Justin [peace]

It feels good to be alive,

I know this because sometimes the taste of your own tears is better than the finest wine. Some times the weight of the world on your shoulders is better than the freedom and happiness that luxury can provide.

Sometimes if you stay out in the sunshine too long you get burnt. The same fact goes with life.

I've heard that you should always wrap your arms around the people that you love. Somehow over the last 2 years I haven't been able to wrap my arms around myself. Sometimes out of shame, sadness, and the darkness of depression you learn to see light that's at the end of the tunnel. I think that light at the end of the tunnel is really just our hopes and dreams.

I believe our dreams are like seeds, our effort is like water, and with no water the seeds aren't ever going to grow. I learned its better to stick to your own garden than to try to help someone else work on theirs. Especially people who won't appreciate the help.

Sometimes I wish touches that give you that warm feeling inside your stomach were lifelong promises of commitment, but, I've realized that the world doesn't work that way. People don't live by promises they make; they live the way they breathe. Now I know why the air is so polluted. I've learned that promises are no more than a combination of words you can look up in a dictionary.

Give me a grain of sand for every promise I've heard that has been broken, I'll take you too a beach I named deceit. We can swim in the ocean I named sorrow. Hand in hand.

It feels good to be alive.

kj_jive:
Quote from: jmv_cure on January 28, 2003, 04:11:36 PM

Hey,
  I have a lot of poems and songs I've wrote, but, I never share them with anyone. I'm sure other people on this board have stuff they have written, so, why not share it with people on this board, I'll start! This is a poem I wrote about 2 years ago. Tell me what you think, be brutally honest, I won't get mad.
                 -Justin [peace]

It feels good to be alive,

I know this because sometimes the taste of your own tears is better than the finest wine. Some times the weight of the world on your shoulders is better than the freedom and happiness that luxury can provide.

Sometimes if you stay out in the sunshine too long you get burnt. The same fact goes with life.

I've heard that you should always wrap your arms around the people that you love. Somehow over the last 2 years I haven't been able to wrap my arms around myself. Sometimes out of shame, sadness, and the darkness of depression you learn to see light that's at the end of the tunnel. I think that light at the end of the tunnel is really just our hopes and dreams.

I believe our dreams are like seeds, our effort is like water, and with no water the seeds aren't ever going to grow. I learned its better to stick to your own garden than to try to help someone else work on theirs. Especially people who won't appreciate the help.

Sometimes I wish touches that give you that warm feeling inside your stomach were lifelong promises of commitment, but, I've realized that the world doesn't work that way. People don't live by promises they make; they live the way they breathe. Now I know why the air is so polluted. I've learned that promises are no more than a combination of words you can look up in a dictionary.

Give me a grain of sand for every promise I've heard that has been broken, I'll take you too a beach I named deceit. We can swim in the ocean I named sorrow. Hand in hand.

It feels good to be alive.

i thought it was good! i liked it...however, the only critisisim i have is that it switches moods too much.  at the beginning its kind of happy and content, but then you get sort of violent and angry and by the end i just wound up sorta confused. but other than that i liked it [ok]

neko:
Quote from: jmv_cure on January 28, 2003, 04:11:36 PM

wow i really think that that frase is very cool specially this "Somehow over the last 2 years I haven't been able to wrap my arms around myself" i like it.

seb i also like your lyrics . it would be interesting if you tell us the story behind the song.

i think its very cool to see people that put their way of see things in a poem or in a song or story.

hippiechick914:
Okay, this is like Hippiechick improv, so me not really sure how this is going to go, so uhhh, let's just say this is like Hippiechick Live and Unplugged or something.  Okay here we go:

"Cat Fight"

I'm not a bitch
'Cause that would leave me with little room left to classify you
So until I can suit you with a better name
I will call you on all the things you do

If you have a problem with me
Then tell me to my face
'Cause if you decide to spread lies to my closed eyes
I will be all over your fucking case

I don't know maybe it isn't so much of a girl thing to fight
Put I'm in a pissed off shitty mood
And if you cross me right now I'll punch out your motherfucking lights

Then tell me to my face

Therapy sessions can begin in the street
When your relaying your story to the police
On how your ass got violently beat
Just thank your lucky stars that your sorry ass is still in one piece

I can acurately visulaize story time now
Once upon a time would be a better time anyhow
And if I could begin to learn how to control myself
I would have killed you in the first place
Instead of taking all this shit out on everybody else
And not punching the shit out of your face

Then tell me to my face

You know I've always had the greatest time
Fucking with your sanity and your piece of mind
How sweet it is for me to dictate to you your fate
You just better hope I change my mind before its to fucking late

Ummm yeah ::).  Fucking Rock and motherfucking roll dudes :D.  Okay, I uhh know that was kind of violent and shit, but I just feel like beating the shit out of somebody right now.  Like, not because I'm mad at anybody, I just feel like kicking somebodies ass for the hell of it ::).
Okay, I am pissed off at people, 'cause I realize I just couldn't beat the shit out of anybody for the hell of it, unless of course it was for some unexplained sexual reasons, and then I wouldn't consider that fighting but just play time. So I guess this is like Hippiechick hardcore or something [nervous].  

Power to the people's, unless you piss me off and then I will feel the need to kick some ass [hihi].

Peace in the name of play time with sexy people  [peace] :-* [peace]

Spankies  :-*

rawkr:
Ladies and gentlemen...Hippiechick914! Back with a vengeance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page