Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl is now in Japan!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl is now in Japan!  (Read 21139 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 12:22:03 PM »

Hmmmm, sounds like he's stocking up.......or he's really hungover..... Grin

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:40 PM »

if that is what i like i like it then.yes sorry all you hot guys on here but.....
axl is the hottest guy what so ever.if i do stop doing this that you all bitch about.then i would have nothing to say then ever.i feel as though you all know how i feel anyway.if is an ovary i busted then sure as hell im glad then.my point def gets through.sorry to some of you out there.

the one an only horsey !
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »

if that is what i like i like it then.yes sorry all you hot guys on here but.....
axl is the hottest guy what so ever.if i do stop doing this that you all bitch about.then i would have nothing to say then ever.i feel as though you all know how i feel anyway.if is an ovary i busted then sure as hell im glad then.my point def gets through.sorry to some of you out there.

Yeah, after 1631 identical posts, you could say that your point got through.

If you have nothing else to talk about, then why hijack every thread with the same bullshit...?

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »

Yeah, after 1631 identical posts, you could say that your point got through.

If you have nothing else to talk about, then why hijack every thread with the same bullshit...?

exactly.. and if it means that much for you to express you whatever-it-is-you're-expressing can't you like write a note and say what you think of axl then read it to yourself.. or better, write it on a big sign and walk around town holding that sign.. maybe then you'll get how fucked up it is confused
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2007, 03:44:09 PM »

Come on guys give her a break. I know she goes a little far, but as it was stated already. As long as shes just looking. Its not like she is bothering Axl about it. He is a nice looking guy! Us girls are going to look. And sometimes we just have to say something.
amy

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »

exactly,? Give her a break,? what is it you guys nothing better to do than cut this girl up and talk about her? becuse she likes to say Axl is a good looking fella.? Cmon i would love to have a girl say im hot over and over again and i sure wouldnt mind her saying it to anyone, but im sure as hell not gonna give her hell because shes saying it about someone else.? Be honest,? what if Axl was a sweet ass chick, how many guys would mention it over and over again and nothing be said,? id be one of the guys saying it myself how hot she is. let the girl speak her mind she aint hurting anyone,? jeez some people got nothing better to do then cut someone up because they think a guy is hot..? any of you guys out there would only wish to have a girl say it about you.

I got your back ok
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:16:40 PM by axl29rose » Logged
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2007, 05:29:38 PM »

Seriously, leave the girl alone; half the dudes on this site would probably bend over for Axl if he asked. rofl

Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:46 PM »

Seriously, leave the girl alone; half the dudes on this site would probably bend over for Axl if he asked. rofl
rofl
if you said that, I think you would as well... rofl

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
rosegarden20
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2007, 06:13:47 PM »

Well,  I hope everything goes off really well.  Seeing I won't be able to check on the last shows from my home computer. 

Hope they keep on touring.

MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »

rofl
if you said that, I think you would as well... rofl

OK, I knew that was coming peace
But seriously . . . .. A two minute video of Axl walking out of an airport and 5 + pages discussing it . .  ..

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2007, 05:14:17 AM »

half the dudes on this site would probably bend over for Axl if he asked. rofl

First, I'm glad I'm on the other half...

Second, we don't have to be part of her fantasies the whole time.

Every time she logs in, all she posts is messages about what she would do to Axl or how Axl will fuck lots of chicks wherever he goes etc etc.

If that's your idea of a good post, then I'm sorry but as Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon would say... I'm too old for this shit....

shannonhoon
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2007, 05:55:06 AM »

You ppl bashing Horsey are pathetic, she is worshipping him as a sex symbol for her and would like to "fuck" him if she could (like many other girls would), and she is just playing and pissing you all off by always talking about it, Horsey go ahead and do it even more? ok
Cuz what she is doing is the same as a looot of ppl here do, and that is worshipping him in some kind of way she does it with his body, other here do it and worship him in anything he does, all the lies he told you say it is the truth, all the bullshit he gave to ppl to you it smells like roses, bashing fans you see it as normal and defend him and his entourage for it and most of you here crawl even deeper into his ass then Horsey ever would like to be.
And you can go on and on for hours with these examples, but i guess the smart ones here get the idea.
So ppl complaining about Horsey just STFU, she has been doing this for some years and will keep on doing it, peace out and have a good day !!? peace
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2007, 06:03:43 AM »

You ppl bashing Horsey are pathetic, she is worshipping him as a sex symbol for her and would like to "fuck" him if she could (like many other girls would), and she is just playing and pissing you all off by always talking about it, Horsey go ahead and do it even more  ok
Cuz what she is doing is the same as a looot of ppl here do, and that is worshipping him in some kind of way she does it with his body, other here do it and worship him in anything he does, all the lies he told you say it is the truth, all the bullshit he gave to ppl to you it smells like roses, bashing fans you see it as normal and defend him and his entourage for it and most of you here crawl even deeper into his ass then Horsey ever would like to be.
And you can go on and on for hours with these examples, but i guess the smart ones here get the idea.
So ppl complaining about Horsey just STFU, she has been doing this for some years and will keep on doing it, peace out and have a good day !!  peace

Why are you here anyway?

shannonhoon
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2007, 06:43:31 AM »

You ppl bashing Horsey are pathetic, she is worshipping him as a sex symbol for her and would like to "fuck" him if she could (like many other girls would), and she is just playing and pissing you all off by always talking about it, Horsey go ahead and do it even more? ok
So ppl complaining about Horsey just STFU, she has been doing this for some years and will keep on doing it, peace out and have a good day !!? peace

Why are you here anyway?

I'm sorry but i fail to see the connection of me being here and your attempt of resizing and making bold my words ?
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2007, 06:45:42 AM »

Everthing that you've written in bold does not make any sense, plus the crawling into ass comment is quite offensive.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2007, 06:46:40 AM »

You ppl bashing Horsey are pathetic, she is worshipping him as a sex symbol for her and would like to "fuck" him if she could (like many other girls would), and she is just playing and pissing you all off by always talking about it, Horsey go ahead and do it even more  ok
So ppl complaining about Horsey just STFU, she has been doing this for some years and will keep on doing it, peace out and have a good day !!  peace

Why are you here anyway?

I'm sorry but i fail to see the connection of me being here and your attempt of resizing and making bold my words ?

Maybe cause you're writing all kinds of shit about the band this board is dedicated to...

shannonhoon
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2007, 07:27:38 AM »

Why are you here anyway?

Maybe cause you're writing all kinds of shit about the band this board is dedicated to...

I am sorry but i disagree with you, i didn't write and i quote you "all kinds of shit about the band" if you read good my comment then you would have understand it. Sorry if you fail to see it.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:07 AM »

I am sorry but i disagree with you, i didn't write and i quote you "all kinds of shit about the band" if you read good my comment then you would have understand it. Sorry if you fail to see it.

Well, if saying that "Axl says lies, gave bullshit to people, bashes the fans" isn't all kinds of shit about this band then I don't know what qualifies as shit these days...

And I would love it if you could explain it to us, the ones that don't understand what you're writing there...

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2007, 07:37:53 AM »

Yes, because I for one have no idea what you could possbily be referring to??
Lies, bullshit to people, bashing fans?? When was this??

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
shannonhoon
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2007, 07:38:15 AM »

Everthing that you've written in bold does not make any sense, plus the crawling into ass comment is quite offensive.

I would agree with you if you only would read that part, but you have to look a bit further and see the whole context of things. And if you feel offended by some things that have been written, sorry but my advice would be to go talk to Horsey she can learn you a lesson or two about feeling offended when ppl give her shit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: