Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  VR Roskilde Festival
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR Roskilde Festival  (Read 8456 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 05:00:22 PM »

Well, i think this was a quite interesting concert... I was standing in the front row, and got eye contact with bouth Duff and Slash! The concert was pretty good, but i could see on the audience what they were waiting for. GNR SONGS! Anyway, everyone in the front know most of the Velvet Songs and sang together with the music, and it was a great moment for every Duff, Slash fans, and i guess for Weiland fans also. But anyway, When Slash and Duff gave eachother the big smile, and Duff started on the Its so easy riff, the hole crowed moved forward and people stared screaming. The same when Slash went to get his Top Hat, and Matt kicked of Mr. Brownstone! It was great. But i guess the fact that Axl were on the other side of the planet made people a bit sad. Weiland can sing, and he sings good, but anyway you started pretending Axl was up there instead. Well, i got to say Slash and Duff were magical this day! Kicking of in front of 70 000 fans. It was great! But something could be better.. I talked to alot of people after the concert, an most of them agree... Velvet is not Close to beeing what they have contributed on earlier.. But when they blow up the GNR tunes, they was damn close, but not close enough! Once there was this rock n roll band rolling on the street. Time went by and it became a joke..

- Nytunz -

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: