Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:38:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler's Appetite To Embark On First Full U.S. Tour
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler's Appetite To Embark On First Full U.S. Tour  (Read 78839 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

The crowd went "mild" for that one!!!

that wasn't very good. except for steven, but still... i wouldn't pay to see this. the solos sucked, the vocals were very dodgy and it didn't sound all that great.

Some pretty good footage...

ADLER'S APPETITE "It's So Easy" @ Hayloft, 06-23-09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TefK_KgYZkY

Chinese Democracy!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2009, 07:05:32 PM »

Hide Rock Hideout has uploaded some videos of Adler's Appetite from Friday night...

Out Ta Get Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGO16csjFU

Paradise City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2WNbfNGWJA

Welcome To The Jungle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoWM2jl5Acg

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

Some pics of Adler from the 4th.  I'll add more as they come.  Most didn't turn out to great as they were taken with cellphones and we had a few drinks in us.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/153/adlers061.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9757/adlers058.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3760/adlers056.jpg

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:37:21 PM by jemin » Logged
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2009, 09:41:19 PM »

"Thank you for another great tour!" by STEVEN!

Oh, man, this tour was great. Thank you so much to everybody that came out to see us, to everybody that hung around and had all those nice things to say? Man, we played places?we played a cornfield! Iowa! They flattened a cornfield out and put in a mini-carnival. They had a semi-trailer-truck and put a PA in it, and we played the show in a fucking cornfield! It was called ?Cornstock?! So many great shows, great people?

The other night in Illinois, it was so awesome playing with Warrant! I was standing right behind Steven Sweet on the drums. You know I love Jani Lane, he wrote the songs, they?re amazing? I don?t care what he thinks about 'Cherry Pie', it?s a fucking hit and he should be happy? but their new singer Robert Mason, he was great! I was talking to him and said ?I would love to do some work with you?. And seeing Lita Ford, it was so wonderful hugging her and she was so nice to me, everybody remembers everything, it was great. I didn?t get to see Bret Michaels in Minnesota but I saw Big John, he?s the security, the main guy on that show, 'Rock of Love'. I?ve known him for decades. It was wonderful seeing him, too.

Morale within the band is fabulous! Ricky did a great job! We lost him in Chicago, he went out with some chick and never came back to the bus so he had to catch another flight to make it home. He?s havin? a great time and it was a great time. I love and thank each one of the guys; Alex, Michael, Chippy, they were all at the top of their game, totally professional. The people loved them, of course!

The audiences were fabulous! We put on such a big show, it?s an Arena show we put out! You go see bands at clubs and bars, you don?t usually see people chanting, singing along with every word with their hands and arms up in the air. Even if it?s just a hundred people, it looks like so much more with all the hands in the air ?cause they all are so into it! I swear (the audience ages) were anywhere from six to sixty! I felt like a politician, I was taking pictures with babies! And girls, throughout the decades, you got better looking! I couldn?t believe it, but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin?. It?s crazy, but that?s the main thing I heard! So we?re workin? on getting more goin?, there?s a few shows comin? up that?s listed on here, and hey, I love you all, God bless, and thank you!

- Steven Adler
7/7/2009

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2009, 01:08:54 AM »

Just to hit this from a different angle:

Going by Steven, I guess he can't figure out why someone wouldn't want to get back together with the band and make millions and millions of dollars.

I guess in his mind, he doesn't understand where Axl is coming from etc.

Steven sees all these other bands reuniting and making a fortune and he can't figure out what is stopping them.

Axl said Steven sees him as the guy who holds the keys to his happiness.

Not very smart of Steven to be trashing Axl everytime he does an interview.    Don't get me wrong, I wish all the success in the world for the guy.    But he's not doing anything to help his cause.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »

Going by Steven, I guess he can't figure out why someone wouldn't want to get back together with the band and make millions and millions of dollars.

Steven sees all these other bands reuniting and making a fortune and he can't figure out what is stopping them.

Yeah that and they were basicly as big as Led Zepplin in its prime back then so now it would be the bigest thing in the world of music right now!!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:36 AM »

"Thank you for another great tour!" by STEVEN!

Oh, man, this tour was great. Thank you so much to everybody that came out to see us, to everybody that hung around and had all those nice things to say… Man, we played places…we played a cornfield! Iowa! They flattened a cornfield out and put in a mini-carnival. They had a semi-trailer-truck and put a PA in it, and we played the show in a fucking cornfield! It was called “Cornstock”! So many great shows, great people…

The other night in Illinois, it was so awesome playing with Warrant! I was standing right behind Steven Sweet on the drums. You know I love Jani Lane, he wrote the songs, they’re amazing… I don’t care what he thinks about 'Cherry Pie', it’s a fucking hit and he should be happy… but their new singer Robert Mason, he was great! I was talking to him and said “I would love to do some work with you”. And seeing Lita Ford, it was so wonderful hugging her and she was so nice to me, everybody remembers everything, it was great. I didn’t get to see Bret Michaels in Minnesota but I saw Big John, he’s the security, the main guy on that show, 'Rock of Love'. I’ve known him for decades. It was wonderful seeing him, too.

Morale within the band is fabulous! Ricky did a great job! We lost him in Chicago, he went out with some chick and never came back to the bus so he had to catch another flight to make it home. He’s havin’ a great time and it was a great time. I love and thank each one of the guys; Alex, Michael, Chippy, they were all at the top of their game, totally professional. The people loved them, of course!

The audiences were fabulous! We put on such a big show, it’s an Arena show we put out! You go see bands at clubs and bars, you don’t usually see people chanting, singing along with every word with their hands and arms up in the air. Even if it’s just a hundred people, it looks like so much more with all the hands in the air ‘cause they all are so into it! I swear (the audience ages) were anywhere from six to sixty! I felt like a politician, I was taking pictures with babies! And girls, throughout the decades, you got better looking! I couldn’t believe it, but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin’. It’s crazy, but that’s the main thing I heard! So we’re workin’ on getting more goin’, there’s a few shows comin’ up that’s listed on here, and hey, I love you all, God bless, and thank you!

- Steven Adler
7/7/2009

Adler allready played in the Chi dam I thought he was comming later in the summer Sad

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2009, 03:29:24 AM »

but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin?. It?s crazy, but that?s the main thing I heard!

- Steven Adler

ugh Steven Adler is the biggest clown around..He played some tiny little shit hole in my town, a bar i wouldnt even have MY band play at, and this guy was in Guns N Roses.  It wouldnt be half as bad if he would just shut the fuck up about Axl and GNR...he has been out of the band for 20 fucking years!!!!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

Axl said Steven sees him as the guy who holds the keys to his happiness.

Not very smart of Steven to be trashing Axl everytime he does an interview.    Don't get me wrong, I wish all the success in the world for the guy.    But he's not doing anything to help his cause.
Maybe it's gotten to the point where he knows there's no chance of a reunion so he figures he might as well just trash Axl while he has the chance.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »

and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin?.

- Steven Adler
7/7/2009

I liked his show for what it was but that right there doesn't endear him to many people.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin’. It’s crazy, but that’s the main thing I heard!

- Steven Adler

ugh Steven Adler is the biggest clown around..He played some tiny little shit hole in my town, a bar i wouldnt even have MY band play at, and this guy was in Guns N Roses.  It wouldnt be half as bad if he would just shut the fuck up about Axl and GNR...he has been out of the band for 20 fucking years!!!!
Well he might feel nistalgic about it becouse the first GN'R show ever was at a shit hole bar thats all I am saying.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »

but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin?. It?s crazy, but that?s the main thing I heard!

- Steven Adler

Well he might feel nistalgic about it becouse the first GN'R show ever was at a shit hole bar thats all I am saying.

you don't think he'd be playing bigger places if he could get the gigs?   HA!

He's such a fucking loser, all he can do is play dive bars and talk trash.   What a sad fucking guy.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2009, 12:27:22 AM »

- Steven Adler

He's such a fucking loser, all he can do is play dive bars and talk trash.   What a sad fucking guy.

Yeah... I'd rather watch frickin Gilby Clarke play then watch Adler and his dog and pony show play a concert.   Hey Adler shut up about Axl ! new GnR is ten times better than anything you put out there.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:28 AM »

- Steven Adler

Yeah... I'd rather watch frickin Gilby Clarke play then watch Adler and his dog and pony show play a concert.   Hey Adler shut up about Axl ! new GnR is ten times better than anything you put out there.
Marc Canter seems to agree,

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=150893&st=75

Steven is doing much better now but needs to keep his mouth shut. Everything he says just puts him a step further. He is still a nice guy.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

but all I can say is so many people really loved our show and said it was better than when they saw what Axl was doin’. It’s crazy, but that’s the main thing I heard!

- Steven Adler

Marc Canter seems to agree,

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=150893&st=75

Steven is doing much better now but needs to keep his mouth shut. Everything he says just puts him a step further. He is still a nice guy.

True I dont know I think he was trying to act like "hay Axl I would like to make a reunion tour but if you decide not to I dont fucking care" to try to motivate Axl to do it or something and if thats the case well then Steven should have at least done a statium tour at least otherwise he just looks retarted but hes still a good guy and a Great Drumer.

fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »

just watched those three youtube vids put up. i dont like to bad mouth anyone, but those were awful. maybe its one of those shows thats fun while you were there, but when u seeit again you say, i remeber it being way better than that. idk, but that was hard to watch, & listen to. i use to feel bad for steven, but i dont anymore, would it be to much for him to write a few new songs & perform them?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2009, 12:46:22 AM »

Because Axl values happiness and peace of mind over playing with people who have made his life a living hell for the last 15+ years?

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »

Because Axl values happiness and peace of mind over playing with people who have made his life a living hell for the last 15+ years?
Come on now you cant say that Steven made Axls life a living hell for about 15 years he did sue the band but Steven did only get about 15 % of the money earned from AFD while Axl got 25%, Slash, Izzy, and Duff got 20% and Steven took it to heart when they were decideing the cuts when Axl basicly said that Steven dosent deserve the amount he gets so think about that!!!

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

Come on now you cant say that Steven made Axls life a living hell for about 15 years he did sue the band but Steven did only get about 15 % of the money earned from AFD while Axl got 25%, Slash, Izzy, and Duff got 20% and Steven took it to heart when they were decideing the cuts when Axl basicly said that Steven dosent deserve the amount he gets so think about that!!!

Steven is a drummer...I think 15% is way more than generous.  In fact it's absurd. 
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2009, 03:14:59 PM »

Steven is a drummer...I think 15% is way more than generous.  In fact it's absurd. 

Agreed, not to mention that Axl said Steven brings along with him his bitch of a mother in addition to his own baggage. Why would Axl want to play with a fucking junkie with obvious mommy issues? Huh

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: