Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:01:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on kroq!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on kroq!  (Read 56744 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2006, 12:30:12 AM »

You find no mention of CD bizarre?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry dude, but that was funny. Seriously tho - more Axl, more dates to come, more new songs. Add it up - (glass half full) CD is coming.

@#$%funker

yes well, I just hope he starts acknowledging its existence a little more  Undecided

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2006, 02:28:20 AM »

You find no mention of CD bizarre?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry dude, but that was funny. Seriously tho - more Axl, more dates to come, more new songs. Add it up - (glass half full) CD is coming.

@#$%funker

yes well, I just hope he starts acknowledging its existence a little more? Undecided

The question is.  Does it really exist?  One has to wonder at this point.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2006, 02:39:21 AM »

well we've heard the demos. ofcourse it exists..  Tongue
roadapples
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »

Axl talks about having too much free time since the European tour is over.? Well I've got a suggestion for him to fill up his free time.? One that will please everyone I think.? RELEASE THE ALBUM ONCE AND FOR ALL!? And promote it.? Jeez!

Free time=Too much thinking space!

"Free Time" = obsessing over which order the tracks will be on the CD, which tracks will be on the first rather than the 2nd CD, and what color shade he wants one small part of the cover of the album to be.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2006, 11:32:28 AM »

i just lisened to the interview.he is absalutly adorable .i can't even say how adorable he sounds.pretty kool by the way too. Kiss Tongue  yeah it left me with my tounge hangin out '

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2006, 01:38:11 PM »

Althought far behind, Me too am listening to it now.
Thanks voodoo, chindem and everyone provided the links.
and rhiad, ta!

I thought Axl might have picked up some british accent by now. but damn hihi
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2006, 01:55:16 PM »

Odd that ANY dj wouldn't ask him about CD release date or at least mention the album....but he asks about Alice in Chains? hehe.  Time will tell.

Great lineup at the show on the 23rd...tempted to go see it. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2006, 04:58:40 PM »

it concerns me axl gave no cd info for this interview. it makes me wonder if it really will come out this year like he promised eddie trunk it would  no
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2006, 05:47:07 PM »

it concerns me axl gave no cd info for this interview. it makes me wonder if it really will come out this year like he promised eddie trunk it would  no

Unfortunately I'm reaching the point where I don't expect the album to come out...its just a very nice surprise if it does

That doesn't mean I'm not pissed off about it though!

Here today...ready to rock
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2006, 05:53:32 PM »

it concerns me axl gave no cd info for this interview. it makes me wonder if it really will come out this year like he promised eddie trunk it would? no

Unfortunately I'm reaching the point where I don't expect the album to come out...its just a very nice surprise if it does

That doesn't mean I'm not pissed off about it though!
this makes me ever more sad because axl promised it would come out and now it won't  no  crying
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »

They just interviewed Axl on kroq! it just ended but heres some info on what was said.
-He talked about how he's had fun during the Euro tour and how people were great.
- He said the set list varies based on the vibe of the crowd and how they dont change it to mucch. but they have about 4 to7 songs to choose from.
-He wanted to add shows to this tour.
-He said he's not bored with the older songs eventhough he's no longer on the night train.
-He said he was injured with a mucle spasm in the hip for most of the tour but now he's got it all worked out.
-Hes very excited about the inland invasion and said the vegas and sf shows are warm ups.

NO cd info

never any cd info.. How can you interview axl rose who played a rehash tour times two and still not as k about singles, videos or the albums.. is everyone that fucking gay..
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2006, 06:00:16 PM »

They just interviewed Axl on kroq! it just ended but heres some info on what was said.
-He talked about how he's had fun during the Euro tour and how people were great.
- He said the set list varies based on the vibe of the crowd and how they dont change it to mucch. but they have about 4 to7 songs to choose from.
-He wanted to add shows to this tour.
-He said he's not bored with the older songs eventhough he's no longer on the night train.
-He said he was injured with a mucle spasm in the hip for most of the tour but now he's got it all worked out.
-Hes very excited about the inland invasion and said the vegas and sf shows are warm ups.

NO cd info

never any cd info.. How can you interview axl rose who played a rehash tour times two and still not as k about singles, videos or the albums.. is everyone that fucking gay..
But axl could at least confirm the art work is done for cd. which he has never confirmed. he could show us the cover of the cd for a preview which he has yet to do. he could reveal the complete track listing of the cd which he has yet to do either. he could do alot of things including tell the official release date of cd and also what the first single is to hear on radio. but he hasnt done this either. so its not this rehash because the truth is axl has answered nothing to these questions keeping gnr fans in the dark.  no
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2006, 06:07:01 PM »

I don't think interviewers should bother interviewing Axl if they are not prepared to ask him about the album

At the very least Axl needs to show his fans that he's enthusiastic and optomistic about the idea of releasing the album. Even when the Rolling Stone journalist interviewed him at the Korn party he didn't come across as very excited...

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »

You know, the DJ never asked him about CD, and so there was no talk of CD.

It could be that the DJs just didn't want to bother him with the question.

It's not like they asked about it, and Axl refused to answer.

I wouldn't worry about the difference between this interview and Trunk's - they actually asked him about the album.

@#$%Funker
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2006, 06:23:01 PM »

But axl could at least confirm the art work is done for cd. which he has never confirmed. he could show us the cover of the cd for a preview which he has yet to do. he could reveal the complete track listing of the cd which he has yet to do either. he could do alot of things including tell the official release date of cd and also what the first single is to hear on radio. but he hasnt done this either. so its not this rehash because the truth is axl has answered nothing to these questions keeping gnr fans in the dark.? no

Axl confirmed that the tracklist the track order and the cover art work were all done in 02 and we still got no album, for all we know the artwork could well still be the same, but even if he did mention these things it's no sure thing that the albums on its way.

The first US shows will indicate alot imo, if the setlist has changed very little and there are no new songs (songs we so far haven't heard) then it doesn't bode too well for CD appearing this year.

I wouldn't worry about the difference between this interview and Trunk's - they actually asked him about the album.

@#$%Funker

If the talk turned to new songs then surely an album question is the logical followup to that? The DJ's would definately want to bother him with such a big question imagine the scoop if these DJ's were the ones to get Axl to give a release date. Either they were told not to ask because a special already organised announcement is due at a later date or because CD progress has halted and won't be out soon which isn't good promotion with shows to sell.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »

@#$%Funker

Doesn't it worry you a little Axl isn't trying to plug it?

If it was so close to being released you'd expect him to talk about it now and them, unprompted

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2006, 06:30:45 PM »

The first US shows will indicate alot imo, if the setlist has changed very little and there are no new songs (songs we so far haven't heard) then it doesn't bode too well for CD appearing this year.

Expect the same setlist.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2006, 06:31:18 PM »

Expect the same setlist.

I am........sadly  no

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »

Why do they need 4 'warm up' shows? Its not like its been 4yrs since the last show!

theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »

Why do they need 4 'warm up' shows? Its not like its been 4yrs since the last show!
i agree because they already had warm up shows at hammerstein so why need more at this time? it doesnt make sense please axl release the cd for the love of god please  no  crying
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: