Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:44:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on kroq!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on kroq!  (Read 56744 times)
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2006, 07:08:50 PM »

just saw a poster at spencers. guns n roses is their artist of the month. it says chinese democracy comming this fall.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2006, 07:10:28 PM »

just saw a poster at spencers. guns n roses is their artist of the month. it says chinese democracy comming this fall.
whooooooooooooooooooooooo this is spectacular news  beer but can you provide concrete proof of this so i know it's for real?  Huh
Steel_Angel
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »

i was at spencers yesterday, i didnt get to see anything.
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2006, 07:21:40 PM »

the ad is in the new revolver magazine too
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2006, 07:23:53 PM »

It's just a suspected release timeframe.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »

they are the artist of the month at spencers for sept. i believe it is gonna come out , do you think they would let them print that in the ads if there wasnt some truith to it? my buddy works for mtv, he doesnt care for guns n roses, but he told me there is supose to be some kind of comercial during the vma's. we will have to wait & see.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2006, 07:30:29 PM »

a promo for CD during VMA's is what ur saying??
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2006, 07:34:20 PM »

do you think they would let them print that in the ads if there wasnt some truith to it?

Yes, I think it could happen.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2006, 07:35:41 PM »

i dont know he didnt tell me. his exact words were " theres some comercial for gnr for ?the vma's, but everybody is very hush , hush about that ?crap". i asked him to find out more for me. so we shall see.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2006, 07:37:45 PM »

Here's the link to the Spencer's Ad:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34437.msg683812#msg683812

I think the "CD in stores this fall" is from when Axl said something like that during the Trunk interview. ?yes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2006, 07:56:29 PM »

there you go very cool ad. i for once think this thing is really gonna happen. he better not blow this chance!!!!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2006, 07:59:15 PM »

there you go very cool ad. i for once think this thing is really gonna happen. he better not blow this chance!!!!
wat did u mean about the commercial thing? wat "kinda" commercial?
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2006, 08:02:49 PM »

i have no clue. i wish my friend liked guns n roses, but he doesnt so he could care less. we'll just have to see what it is.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2006, 08:09:44 PM »

we'll just have to wait and see

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2006, 08:10:46 PM »

UUGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2006, 06:07:57 AM »

i dont know he didnt tell me. his exact words were " theres some comercial for gnr for ?the vma's, but everybody is very hush , hush about that ?crap". i asked him to find out more for me. so we shall see.

Could well be just advertising the tour of the US like they did during the adverts when they showed download in the UK.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »

he doesnt care for guns n roses, but he told me there is supose to be some kind of comercial during the vma's. we will have to wait & see.

We've seen this same rumor since the late 90's.

veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »

the KROQ guys may not have asked about the album because Axl's people may have told them not to ask about it.  It is fairly standard for publicists/managers to let interviewers know what topics (if any) are off-limits.  It wouldn't surprise me if Axl were sick to death about being asked that question.  Otherwise, it was pretty shocking for the KROQ guys not to ask a single question about CD . . . .
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2006, 01:26:12 PM »

the KROQ guys may not have asked about the album because Axl's people may have told them not to ask about it.? It is fairly standard for publicists/managers to let interviewers know what topics (if any) are off-limits.? It wouldn't surprise me if Axl were sick to death about being asked that question.? Otherwise, it was pretty shocking for the KROQ guys not to ask a single question about CD . . . .

Oh no!  Poor Axl is sick to death about being asked about CD. crying  Gimme a freaking break.  If he is so sick of it then all he has to do is release it once and for all.  I have no pity whatsoever for him on this.  He promised an album by fall, late fall and therefore at this point in time he should be asked about the album.  Especially since it's been 7 years in the making.
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2006, 01:33:34 PM »

the KROQ guys may not have asked about the album because Axl's people may have told them not to ask about it.  It is fairly standard for publicists/managers to let interviewers know what topics (if any) are off-limits.  It wouldn't surprise me if Axl were sick to death about being asked that question.  Otherwise, it was pretty shocking for the KROQ guys not to ask a single question about CD . . . .

Oh no!  Poor Axl is sick to death about being asked about CD. crying  Gimme a freaking break.  If he is so sick of it then all he has to do is release it once and for all.  I have no pity whatsoever for him on this.  He promised an album by fall, late fall and therefore at this point in time he should be asked about the album.  Especially since it's been 7 years in the making.

well, I'm not saying he does (or does not) deserve sympathy.  Just providing a possible explanation for why the KROQ guys didn't ask the magical (and obvious) question.  They also could just be idiots: they sounded like typical radio guys, who just can't be quiet for a second.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: