Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227834 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Who Broke GNR Up in your Opinion?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who Broke GNR Up in your Opinion?  (Read 13006 times)
usurper
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2004, 07:21:11 AM »

I think quite a few things, one, when Steven left and later sued G N'R in '91, Izzy leaving, the pressure they had on them to perform in front of sometimes hundreds of thousands of people, drugs and drink, have any of you seen a picture of Duff in '92-94, he looks fucking awful, acne and everything, all caused by the booze and the drugs, also most people know Slash died more than several times pissing Axl and the rest of the band off cause' then they could not play that night then. And finally the failure of SPI? which REALLY made Axl  rant, I would be pissed off If I was him.
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2004, 03:43:12 PM »

The truth is that AXL fucking fired everyone except for dizzy and looked for members who would do anything fucking thing he says. The reason why he kicked everyone out was because everyone else had their own vision, their own idea of what they want to contribute to the band and their music and Axl simply wouldn't let them. I love Axl, i think he's great but he's changed into a completely different person. I'd be awesome to see the old Axl Rose back.

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: