Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Nov. release date!? i just hope axl can find a replacement for Bucket by then!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nov. release date!? i just hope axl can find a replacement for Bucket by then!!  (Read 2867 times)
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« on: July 29, 2004, 02:52:42 AM »

All this talk about Nov. release date..which  i personally believe if bullshit......axl doesn't even have a replacement for Buckethead yet!!..what? you expect after all this time of waiting axl is going to release CD without a full line-up!? If GNR can manage with just Robin and Rich then how come they cancelled RIO?  Buckethead was the 2nd biggest part of the new GNR behind axl of course and he appears to be gone now....so until gnr does something about that, i'm not getting my hopes up on an album release date!!

Axl was playing guitar for a while....any chance he could be the 3rd guitarist? he is getting older and it'd be a great excuse for him not to run around the stage like he used to....i cant' see that happening!....i'm hoping for a Buckethead return and an album in my hands in Nov 04....and if the album is a new GNR disk, i will  be damned!!!..and very happy!!!!
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 02:57:08 AM »

No one has said he doesn't have someone yet, but no one has said he does either.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 03:00:45 AM »

Axl was playing guitar for a while....any chance he could be the 3rd guitarist? he is getting older and it'd be a great excuse for him not to run around the stage like he used to....i cant' see that happening!....i'm hoping for a Buckethead return and an album in my hands in Nov 04....and if the album is a new GNR disk, i will? be damned!!!..and very happy!!!!
Another november thread?
As for Axl playing guitar that would be horrible. They dont neccesary need 3 guitarist but seeing Axl Playing Guitar stuck behind a mic is like seeing only 50% of Axl.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
FragileVision
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 03:14:18 AM »

I'm still skeptical about Buckethead actually being totally out of GNR. Recent interviews with Tommy and Dizzy have made it sound like the matter isn't totally over with yet... as Dizzy put it, Buckethead's out "For now."

So we'll see what happens.

I tried to see it your way...
Kampsch
Opening Act

Live your own life.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 03:37:45 AM »

I hope he will pick his mask again and go to uncle axl
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 06:20:02 AM »

They should be fine with 2 guitarists

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 08:51:36 AM »

Yeah I think they could cope with 2 guitarist but for the new songs we haven't heard I dont know what he is trying to do

EEEERRRR Little boy
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 04:14:05 PM »

2 guitarists is plenty enough. Finish recording and put out the FUCKING RECORD!!!!!

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: