Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:04:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Is Axl ever gonna get the new GN'R to actually do somthing?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is Axl ever gonna get the new GN'R to actually do somthing?  (Read 2529 times)
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« on: September 01, 2004, 07:00:45 PM »

I highly doubt Axl is gonna do anyhting with his new GN'R. Its been how long, 4 years since he promised a Chineese Democracy, and I heard the song but there is no way he will get it recorded. Becides, everones gonna be listening to VR.  Tongue

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 08:04:34 PM »

I like some of the new stuff I heard like the blues and madagascar but I think he is probably having trouble laying the vocals down. His voice just doesn't sound half as strong as it used to and he is notoriously a perfectionist with his tracks.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 01:00:32 PM »

True Enough, but still, he sounds pretty good for a 40 somthing year old guy.

sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 03:20:41 PM »

His voice just doesn't sound half as strong as it used to and he is notoriously a perfectionist with his tracks

I think Axl voice has always sounded a bit better in the record, even since the Illusions tour.

I highly doubt Axl is gonna do anyhting with his new GN'R. Its been how long, 4 years since he promised a Chineese Democracy, and I heard the song but there is no way he will get it recorded. Becides, everones gonna be listening to VR.

It certainly feels like its been more time, hehehe. I really thought that 2002/03 was gonna be finally the year, I mean if you can get a whole tour around the States, Canada and Europe certainly there shouldn't be a problem just releasing an album, don't you think? I don't understand what is taking so long. I really wish I could speak with Axl for 10 minutes.

However I will definatley keep the faith... 2005 has to be the year for chinese democracy!!!
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 09:04:57 PM »

It certainly feels like its been more time, hehehe. I really thought that 2002/03 was gonna be finally the year, I mean if you can get a whole tour around the States, Canada and Europe certainly there shouldn't be a problem just releasing an album, don't you think? I don't understand what is taking so long. I really wish I could speak with Axl for 10 minutes.

However I will definatley keep the faith... 2005 has to be the year for chinese democracy!!!

True Enough. But as soon as the tour was i scrapped i knew it was all over. Now Buckethead's gone so GN'R will sound even crappyer. Still, i think VR wil be more sucessfull caus ' Slash n the boys. Still let's not kill the fair n cheers to Chinese Democracy  beer

sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 01:58:29 AM »

True Enough. But as soon as the tour was i scrapped i knew it was all over. Now Buckethead's gone so GN'R will sound even crappyer. Still, i think VR wil be more sucessfull caus ' Slash n the boys. Still let's not kill the fair n cheers to Chinese Democracy 

Buckethead has been guilty several times of slowing down the situation when its starting to take form. I think now that Axl fired him we get more chances that Chinese Democracy finally happens (by the way, now that bucket is out Axl should hire me as the new guitar player, I definatley have what it takes  peace as I explain in my band's website, hehe)
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 01:27:21 PM »

I though Buckethead quit

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: