Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:40:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Is Axl crazy?????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is Axl crazy?????  (Read 3578 times)
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« on: September 07, 2004, 05:13:28 PM »

There are alot of reasons why people may think he's crazy but my personal view is that he's just had such a fucked-up up-bringing that he is so confused n by the whole pyscicy kinda thing he's got into-that is just something he find helps him try n understand life.
i think he is probably just very very confused and trying his best to live his life n forget all his shit he had as a child the best way he can n if that means him hiring all these different pyscics n shit then so be it!

but all the same here are a just few reasons people may assume he has lost it:

according to Erin he claimed her and Stephanie were sisters in a past life and were trying to kill him

axl claimed that in his regression therapy he almost went right back to him being concieved

the whole M story

he payed someone $5,000 for an exorcism n claimed they 'ripped him off'

-your views please-
 peace

It's evolution, baby!
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 05:25:12 PM »

If Axl really tried to forget his childhood, then he wouldnt do regressive therapy sessions, bringing back the abuse memories, or get into the past life voodoo shit, thats totally fake to begin with (at least the Erin and Stephanie multiple past life rumors). He needs to forget the chinese positive energy fields, signs from the stars and all the other shit. If it was truly important you would think it should eventually help, but it holds him back from touring or releasing CD..
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 05:28:58 PM by jabba2 » Logged
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 06:00:11 PM »

Its not that he tried to forget. When you are a child esp. and tramatic things happen, you can actually forget them. But they will come back and haunt you later. He went into regression therapy to get it all out. You have to face your demons one way or another. I applaud him for getting the help he so needed to get. It is not an easy thing to do. Sometimes in regression therapy things can get really twisted though.
  I don't ever knock anyone who tries to better there life. Whatever works for him. Whatever it takes to get threw the day. YA! he sounds a little off when he says things like that, but it may actually be and I'm not one to argue unless its proven otherwise. I do beleave in past lives, so again, if thats the he sees it, thats the way he is going to live around it. Doe's that make any sense to you?

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 07:50:47 PM »

somewhat.i do believe in past lives.don't know what mine were though.just that im here again to learn what i didn't before.till i get it right.

the one an only horsey !
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 09:25:32 PM »

I remember my past life, it was in London during the 1800's. I remember Jack the Ripper and gangs and other stuff like that happening. But i cant say i learned anything from my past life. Mostly remember being drunk, people with English accents around me talking, and cobblestone streets with oil lamps. I do remember talking about Jack the Ripper with a guy, and knew he had murdered a prostitute, and looking at him kind of strange. 
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 02:23:33 PM »

you're a nice lot of open-minded folks!! lol  Grin

It's evolution, baby!
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 03:43:23 PM »

If Axl really tried to forget his childhood, then he wouldnt do regressive therapy sessions, bringing back the abuse memories, or get into the past life voodoo shit, thats totally fake to begin with (at least the Erin and Stephanie multiple past life rumors). He needs to forget the chinese positive energy fields, signs from the stars and all the other shit. If it was truly important you would think it should eventually help, but it holds him back from touring or releasing CD..

I also belive in past life and oriental philosphy, I think that its very selfish that instead of thinking in Axl's well being you just want your stupid CD released. I would rather know that Axl is finally in peace keeping his demons down than just getting another album and tour that maybe would contribute more to his self-destruction. That's probably the problem with most of the people from the USA they just see stuff like that like fairy tales just because it won't fit your square logic for life and death. I don't think Axl is crazy, I think that we should have faith in him and patience for Chinese Democracy.  After all the point of taking therapy for child or past life trauma is to confront the situation, accept it and get over it.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 05:30:52 PM »

Hell yeah,Axl's crazy!!!   That's one of the reasons we love him!

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 03:52:55 PM »

Not really, when he was nice he was really cool and when he was pissed well WATCH THE FUCK OUT!!! And a lot of people tend to be like that which is normal i suppose. When you just can't take shit anymore you'll just fucking explode!!!!

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: