Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 02:06:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227933 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  If Guns go on tour again in the USA with or without CD's release
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: If Guns go on tour again in the USA with or without CD's release  (Read 21048 times)
spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »

what states and cities have yet to have concerts?  I know Texas hasn't had one so they could play at least two shows there like Houston and  Dallas.

They could also play Providence, Rhode Island.

What are some other states/cities?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:31:59 AM »

Hawaii?Alaska?

You probably mean the us but I think South America and Africa deserve to welcome GNR.
elmir
VIP

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:42:40 AM »

You probably mean the us but I think South America and Africa deserve to welcome GNR.

cheers to that.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »

cheers to that.

they have really good fans over there it appears. Wink
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »

It'd be great if they'd come to St. Louis, but I don't see it happening Cry
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »

i hope they play in every nook and cranny so that everyone in the world gets to hear them play AFD one last time...who cares if CD is not out, its all about the people at the shows!!!! GNR RulZZZ!

anyone who thinks CD should be out before they play again is a hater. Haters stop hating. GNr are about the people and giving them a chance to hear AFD one last time. Your not a real fan if you want that album before the next tour. Or you might b but your a selfish one. If you have that mindset may all your posts be deleted. This is GNR. This isnt burger king.? If some  guy in south bumblefuk is rockin out to a gnr live show then thats all that matters \.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 12:20:16 PM »

Your not a real fan if you want that album before the next tour.

Bullshit, you have no idea what you're talking about!
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »

they won?t go out again, without CD in the back..C?mon..Why would they ?  confused
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 12:25:29 PM by Adler_Sorum_Brain » Logged

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 12:27:18 PM »

yea i do. If you cant handle them not releasing the album before another tour then your really not a fan. I hate to break it to ya.

they won?t
and thats the way it should be. Why should everyone else be able to see them live and play AFD/UI tour and not the people who live in all of these obscure places? WHy are you that selfish to have that mentaility? Stop thinking you need CD before another tour or before another yr passes by. If you do you need a life

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

Louisville, KY for one.  They've never been here that I know of.

But I have decided when they come to Chicago again I'll make the drive out, unless they come to Indy which is alot closer.  I rolled up there for Van Halen a couple weeks ago and it turned out to be one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 12:31:00 PM »

yea i do. If you cant handle them not releasing the album before another tour then your really not a fan. I hate to break it to ya.

they won?t
and thats the way it should be. Why should everyone else be able to see them live and play AFD/UI tour and not the people who live in all of these obscure places? WHy are you that selfish to have that mentaility? Stop thinking you need CD before another tour or before another yr passes by. If you do you need a life

Why don't you just go outside for a while instead of trying to be funny?

Fucking Mets fans....   Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 12:31:47 PM »

they won?t go out again, without CD in the back..C?mon..Why would they ?? confused

Why not?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 12:33:06 PM »

im not trying to be funny! Im just adhering to the rules and expressing my feelings for this band. Plus theres nothing to do on the outside...my mets are done and my jets blow

but Jarmo wouldnt you agree  with me that its not the end of the world if GNR keep touring before they drop CD? Why do some people get angry about that?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 12:35:03 PM by younggunner » Logged

CSS
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »

I believe that they'll tour again before Chinese Democracy is released. (And it most likely would include South Africa and South America too)

BUT, I also believe that those shows will take place when they've announced an actual release for the album.

Time will tell how it will go down.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »

im not trying to be funny! Im just adhering to the rules and expressing my feelings for this band. Plus theres nothing to do ont he outside...my mets are done and my jets blow

but Jarmo wouldnt you agree that with me that its not the end of the world if GNR keep touring before they drop CD?

Please.

Considering the amount of "supportive" messages you post, you are trying to be funny.

I know you're pissed because I removed your "I hope GN'R disappears" post.

Maybe you need to disappear for a while.

You come back here every other week to post the same shit.

It seems to bug you a lot.

Nothing you do will change anything. Must suck being you....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »

they have really good fans over there it appears. Wink

best ones... ok

and not the people who live in all of these obscure places?

obscure?

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »

Considering the amount of "supportive" messages you post, you are trying to be funny.

I know you're pissed because I removed your "I hope GN'R disappears" post.

Maybe you need to disappear for a while.

You come back here every other week to post the same shit.

It seems to bug you a lot.

Nothing you do will change anything. Must suck being you....

Im really not trying to be funny. I have taken your advice over the past few months and realized that I need to be supportive again. SO thats what Im going to do. My love for GNR has resurfaced and now Im back on board with you and all the other tru fans. I dont undertsnad why that is now not good enough for you.

When I first came here and was supportive we got along so well. Heck you even defended me when people kept throwin around words like Axl nut swinger, etc. Then as time goes on my opinion on certain things changes. I attempt to post and discuss but for some reason your not there anymore. Now Im back reuvenated and ready to defend and your telling me to get lost. Im adhering to the rules. Why do you have a problem with me?

Nothing bugs me anymore. Maybe last week. But if I posted what bugged me last week you would delete it anyway. SO like I said...I have absorbed your advice and now Im back.

Sucks to be me? nope not at all.

back on topic...

help me explain to these haters thats its not the end of the world if gnr tour again without a release date. they seem to think thats unfathomable.

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »

South Africa would be a nice place to see Gn'R indeed, a great reason to go on a holiday yes Always wanted to visit Africa.

But what comes to CD, I don't see a reason why they couldn't tour without it. Of course releasing it would be better!

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »

I sincerely wonder how many more tours they can possibly go on without a new album before they become an industry laughing stock again. Following the years of nothing and then the 2002 tour fiasco they looked doomed, and they pulled themselves up and really impressed everyone with this last round of touring. I just can't figure out why Axl doesn't capitalize. And the music world is fickle and lacking any serious attention span. If they wait too long to hit the road and get this album out the door they could really lose public interest. And I mean real public interest, not the regulars on this board who live and breath guns n' roses and refuse to believe that the majority of the record buying public wrote them off for dead back in 1995.

I will be seriously disappointed if they hit the road in 2008 with no new album. The stuff that leaked is so good, why hide it from the world?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »

yeah most likely we're hearing the release date first as their focus is on cd.
and this thread says 'with or without cd' so...that's not in question.

@ younggunner, you used to make encouraging posts that were even heroic to me.
It saddens me to know that what's it was all about is whether you win or lose in those debates after all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: