Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Who Will Interview Axl Rose? The Fans? Post Your Question...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who Will Interview Axl Rose? The Fans? Post Your Question...  (Read 19364 times)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »

i know it wouldn't be very in depth, but i think the band should perform on a late night show like Conan or Kimmel and then sit down and talk a little about CD and the new band.  Even though Axl and the name Guns N Roses are still huge, its like there starting over again.  I think they need to do things like this to introduce the new band and start bringing in a whole new era and age of fans. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

i know it wouldn't be very in depth, but i think the band should perform on a late night show like Conan or Kimmel and then sit down and talk a little about CD and the new band.  Even though Axl and the name Guns N Roses are still huge, its like there starting over again.  I think they need to do things like this to introduce the new band and start bringing in a whole new era and age of fans. 

Like what U2 did on conan, that would be very cool  ok

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »

Mick Wall...  Grin

j/k I definitely say Kurt Loder.

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
axl4ever
Opening Act

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »

I like the idea of him on Jimmy Kimmel, but I think that should happen first and about a week before the CD is released, an interview with Kurt Loder on a MTV special that would be more in depth.  Kurt's interviewed him before.  I think as far as reporters go, Kurt as always seemed like he treats people with respect no matter the situtation or the person.  I also think it would be best to have a sit down interview with Axl, but also show him in the studio going through some of the songs from the new album and explaining them.  I think Axl would be more interested in focusing on the album than anything too personal.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 10:21:56 AM »

You gotta realise alot of people would be very intimidated but Axl, so i really do think it should be someone who is already comfortable around him.'

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »

my vote goes for kurt loder. hes straight up and not like most people who want to twist words around and shit like that.
reed2009
Headliner

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »

kurt loder is the choice, he is fair and honest and is a fan of axl and the new band! always gives axl great reviews like the rock in rio one! axl would go for it with loder i think! rock on peace

scraped
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

So does anyone have any questions the want to ask Axl? Please post...

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
dungbeetle
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 03:12:57 PM »

I think the interview has to be more then just a rock guy.  Maybe Larry King.  He interviews all sorts of famous people and public figures. Kurt Loder always did the best Axl interviews.

Dont eat cheese after midnight
Gritty
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »

My vote is for Arnold Schwarzeneger to interview Axl. They are boys, aren't they?
Now I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

"I'll answer the questions soon, I like your feel tho"

Your spandex shorts, give them to me, NOW!
kingcanute
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »

I think a lengthy interview should be posted on a need-to-register section of the new website when it launches, so that those who want it badly enough, can watch/read it. As a fan, I like exclusive material.

My first question would be, "how does the end result compare to what you had in mind when you started the project?".
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »

That'd be lame. Register and possibly pay for an interview. HA!
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »

Kurt Loader would only be good because Axl feels comfortable with him and would be good to promote the album. Eddie Trunk may be good. Howard Stern would ask some interesting stuff and would make him answer some of those uncomfortable questions. I would like someone to ask him some in depth questions and not ask him the little softball questions about how amazing he is and how every song on CD kicks ass. 

I would want to know where did the direction of the music come from? Was it his vision all along? Was it influenced by the new members?

Where did he get the ideas and inspiration for each song on CD?

Are the rumors of 4 albums worth of material true? If so, are those songs finished and when will they be released?

How was the writing process for CD different than past GNR records. Who contributed he most? Which member inspires him to write the most now and before?

Did you go through a depression? If so what happened? If not how did you manage to stay out of the spotlight for so many years?

Why did so many people come and go? Creative differences? Personality conflicts? Lack of Patience? Not talented enough?

How would he compare the line up in 2000 to the current line up? What is different?

When you perform on stage with this line up, what is the vibe? How does it differ from the past? What is different?

Do you feel this is a band or that you have hired the best musicians in the business? 

Why did he change his style from wearing Jerseys to his current look?

Is he ever going to take off the braids?

Is it true he was taking guitar lessons? Are there any songs where he plays guitar himslef?

What was the meaning of round one at the end of the MTV video awards? When is round two coming?

What music does he like to listen too these days?

Have you listened to VR? If so what are his thoughts? Do you like any songs in particular?

Did Slash really go to your house? Why did you not want to see him?

How come you still talk to Izzy and not the rest of the guys?

What happened with Paul Tobias?

Has he seen BH withouth a mask?

Are you still friends with Ricky Rackman?

What is his relationship with the current band members? Working? Social? Do you guys hang out? How does the relationship differ from the relationship he had with the original members when they were working together?

Have any of the new members had any drug issues?

Have you stopped smoking? Do you still do any drugs even if recreational?

What do you do after a show? Where do you go and what do you do?

Does material exist which was recorded by Slash Duff and Matt before they left? Where is it? What will be done with it?

What is going on with his love life? Dating any hot Models? Was Stephanie Seymour his last serious relationship? If not who and what happened? Does he want kids? Does he know Slash & Duff have kids?

Any plans for a DVD of the tour or the making of CD?

The infamous reunion question? Is there a possibility for the R&R HOF to reunite with the original members? What would it take to quash the rift between him and the former members? Does he have a rift with other people who were involved and did not stick around to the end like BH, Josh Freese, Paul Tobias, etc.?

Finally does he ever visit this forum? Have you ever heard of Jarmo?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »

Finally does he ever visit this forum? Have you ever heard of Jarmo?

Yes, he gave Jarmo a shoutout in 2002.   I think Axl respects this website.
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

Cool! I did not know that. Thanks Jim Bob.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »

I believe it was the show in Belgium.
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

Do you know what he said more or less?
King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

'60 Minutes.'

Seriously.

The show is still watched by millions of people every Sunday night, especially after NFL football.

I'm not saying Andy Rooney should interview Axl or anything, but there could always be a guest journalist to do it. Seeing that Viacom owns both CBS and MTV, maybe somebody like Kurt Loder could conduct the interview.

It's an opportunity to reach a larger television audience, and a broader age group. I'm turning 38 this coming Sunday, and hey, I watch 60 Minutes from time to time. I haven't watched MTV for anything since the 'Jackass' days.

'60 Minutes'!!!

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »

i don't really have any questions so far ta say.but i think he knows who jarmo is.im not sure if he reads the boards.but i say it like he is (just in case lol ).i think things are coming in place for axl.and a bunch of questions aren't it.but you never know i know axl likes conversation.so my question would be this......

can't wait and hopin for a philly show !
is it possible ?

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: