Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:02:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 76 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2009/2010/2011/2012 GNR TOUR PICTURE THREAD!!!!!  (Read 526066 times)
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #280 on: December 25, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Thanks for sharing your Tokyo pics with us Jarmo! I'm impressed how no other pictures of that concert popped up! What happened? The Japanese had cameras as we can see by the amount of videos, but they didn't take pics? What the hell?

They had signs saying "No photography".

That's probably why.

/jarmo

This is STUPID !!!!!!!

Esto es estupido !!!!

GnR ... need promotion by fans . i mean pics and vids...bootlegs...se ocupa mas promocion con la ayuda de los fans !!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #281 on: December 25, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

Thanks for sharing your Tokyo pics with us Jarmo! I'm impressed how no other pictures of that concert popped up! What happened? The Japanese had cameras as we can see by the amount of videos, but they didn't take pics? What the hell?

That's probably why.

/jarmo

This is STUPID !!!!!!!

Esto es estupido !!!!

GnR ... need promotion by fans . i mean pics and vids...bootlegs...se ocupa mas promocion con la ayuda de los fans !!

Speak English.

GN'R doesn't put up the signs, the venues do.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #282 on: December 25, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »

That's probably why.

/jarmo

This is STUPID !!!!!!!

Esto es estupido !!!!

Speak English.

/jarmo

the venues Huh?   WHY HuhHuhHuh??

Speak english Huh 

if i put the translation in spanish ,  is because i notice there are a lot of latin american people in this forum....
and that`s good right Huh  more people !!!!!!!!!

we could make HTGTH a international trademark...not only for english speaking audience.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #283 on: December 25, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »

This isn't the UN.

Jarmo's place, Jarmo's rules.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #284 on: December 25, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »

Speak english Huh 

if i put the translation in spanish ,  is because i notice there are a lot of latin american people in this forum....
and that`s good right Huh  more people !!!!!!!!!

we could make HTGTH a international trademark...not only for english speaking audience.

Yes, speak English.

I'm sorry if it offends you, but that's the language of this site.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christian
VIP

« Reply #285 on: December 25, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

TOKYO 19/12/2009

"Littleeeeeeeeee Axl is burning"  hihi hihi hihi

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:36:40 PM by ChristianGNR » Logged
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »

are these from tokyo?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Christian
VIP

« Reply #287 on: December 25, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »

are these from tokyo?
Yeah
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #288 on: December 26, 2009, 07:19:23 AM »

That's probably why.

/jarmo

This is STUPID !!!!!!!

Esto es estupido !!!!

Speak English.

/jarmo

Because G N' R management asked to do so? We all know how "angry" Axl can be when it comes to taking photo's.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #289 on: December 26, 2009, 07:22:55 AM »

Because G N' R management asked to do so? We all know how "angry" Axl can be when it comes to taking photo's.

No we don't.

You're basing your opinion on something that happened years ago. Didn't even involve a fan.

GN'R doesn't print the tickets either and in many cases they do say "no photography", "no recording" etc.

I didn't see similar signs at the other shows so maybe you can tell me why "GN'R management" only requested them for Tokyo....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #290 on: December 26, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »

Many concerts I go to have "no photography" printed on them-I think it's more the venue

libertad
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »

And why do artists with a more relaxed camera/recording policy often have to specifically explain to the local security/venue that it's ok for the audiences to take pictures/record?

"No cameras, no recording" is the default policy for most venues.

Nothing GN'R specific.

/jarmo

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »

And why do artists with a more relaxed camera/recording policy often have to specifically explain to the local security/venue that it's ok for the audiences to take pictures/record?

"No cameras, no recording" is the default policy for most venues.

Nothing GN'R specific.

/jarmo

yes that`s why i asked the first time !!!

its imposible and even that`s a silly move if the magnament did that !!!!

im sure there is no problem from AXL , if we take some pics or put out some vids !

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #293 on: December 26, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

I wish venues were way cooler for each act's wishes. Fans get shit all the time from venues when the bands policies are usually lenient  or non existent. Bands like The Black Crowes for example have an open taping policy. Fans are invited and encouraged to tape and share shows with other fans but I've seen many people get hassled by the venue or venue security because they're not informed of The Crowes policy.

So even if GN'R had a "HEY! Bring whatever you want and do whatever you want!" policy, most venues would still be shitty about it.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #294 on: December 26, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »

I wish venues were way cooler for each act's wishes. Fans get shit all the time from venues when the bands policies are usually lenient  or non existent. Bands like The Black Crowes for example have an open taping policy. Fans are invited and encouraged to tape and share shows with other fans but I've seen many people get hassled by the venue or venue security because they're not informed of The Crowes policy.

So even if GN'R had a "HEY! Bring whatever you want and do whatever you want!" policy, most venues would still be shitty about it.

Totally agreed. It's just what happens. They hire a bunch of  staff and security and give them the book of venue rules to know by heart but they don't talk to their crews to give instructions for concerts individually. Never. I've once seen a band's manager fight with a security guy because he wouldn't let the fans go backstage after the show. You know how that was solved? The artist himself had to leave his dressing room and go pick up the fans at the backstage entrance!

Band staff are indeed very cool people (and I doubt GnR these days is bitchy about camera policy) but venue staff are a bunch of morons, they treat audience like shit. In all the concerts I've been to in my life I've always had to defy or argue with at least one of them venue people - even when I used to be part of a band's crew.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 01:04:16 PM by helenluna » Logged

big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #295 on: December 26, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

i think is because they are afraid of people throwing objects !!!

but... who the hell is going to throw the camera ?

Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« Reply #296 on: December 26, 2009, 01:41:27 PM »

DVD Release?

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #297 on: December 26, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »

DVD Release?

I posted it in brazilian forums they said it's a bootleg, a screenshot. I hope they're wrong.  Grin
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #298 on: December 26, 2009, 03:26:28 PM »

DVD Release?

I posted it in brazilian forums they said it's a bootleg, a screenshot. I hope they're wrong.  Grin

of course its a bootleg. cant imagine an official release with that ugly artwork  nervous

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #299 on: December 27, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »

Those last two are great. I have to admit, I was surprised at the less 'stylized' look when the man first reemerged, but there's something fantastic about seeing Axl look so natural. 'Take it or leave it' has always being his way, and so it should be. He looks happy in himself.

And there goes the challenger...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 76 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: