Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:10:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  April 01 - Quito, Ecuador @ Atahualpa Stadium
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: April 01 - Quito, Ecuador @ Atahualpa Stadium  (Read 8886 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »

This is a little review I made, sorry for the little details but I'm no t writer nor have lots of vocabulary to describe the show.

ok, where to start?, first i went to the venue at 4pm the doors were open at 5pm, almost 5:20pm i was inside so the waiting was already begun, at 8pm the first group - Viuda Negra - the sound didn't work, we (black box, first row) couldn't hear the vocals, overal ok, they made covers of deep purple, queen, led zeppelin, ac/dc.
At 9pm RoxVox (God only knows why they were there, the sound was great with this guys but they didn't play anything rock, except for Jump of Van Halen cause the rest was pure crap, nobody knew what they were doing up there.

Then the show at last was going to begin, 10pm Sebastian Bach, what a great showman, the guy smile the whole set,
in monkey business Sebastian slip in one part of the stage, but he kept rocking, he was just making faces like saying,
fuck this hurts, at youth gone wild he pass through the same spot and he told us, if he should pass through there ajajaja that  was great. The concert was great, what a headbanger guy he is, I enjoy a lot the show.
Here's 18 and life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nhIHUeGJeE

The great gig in the sky Cheesy
11:50 - Ron appears in the stage, and everyone was screaming please start the show!
midnight - The people were screaming Guns N Roses!!
00:05 - The lights went out, we all knew this is going to happen so hang on!!
Chinese Democracy starts and the best concert of my life begins, it was a 2 and half hours of great show, Axl was so happy making faces to us, sometimes he made faces so we can picture him, i hope my friends have this pictures cause i was just enjoying the moment, axl was so excited that he run all over the stage in SCOM, Nightrain, Out ta get me, Paradise city  well he run all over the stage the whole songs, but he was like a little kid, he was just great, he was in great mood.
The songs were great though at one time he said to one technician to fix a problem with his mic, i've hear in FB to the people that went to the back of the concert that back there they couldn't see quite well cause the screen was so little. Well i guess that is right.
Anyway the concert was great, the band was incredible everyone scream Dizzy dizzy dizzy, and Dizzy look at us reaching his ears like saying: "what? your were calling?" jajajaja that was fun, Ron, DJ and Richard were interacting with the audience a lot, Richard and Tommy in Madagascer where in the front line singing with us.

My moment of tears were November rain, the outro part with the whole piro thing and the white background, then Madagascar and Paradise City, the end, I mean I really enjoy the show and now I have that memories in my head, What a great feeling Cheesy. At the end of the show Axl was so exited that he took the mic and throw it to the audience and stood with his arms open like he was going to jump over us, like saying picture me!!!

Raul  peace

This picture is from some friend on FB

No man can be my equal
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »

Gracias Raul! Great review!! beer   ok

If the world would end today... Wink
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »

Awesome pic! love
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »

And another one from that concert  ok

No man can be my equal
Tatiana
Headliner

Hi gunners!

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »

Thanks Mr. Dick Purple for your review of the show. And for the pics!
André Menk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 01:55:34 AM »

Great pics, thank's !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: