Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:59:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  2 questions, just because i'm curious (nothing about banning deletions or karma)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 questions, just because i'm curious (nothing about banning deletions or karma)  (Read 7916 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« on: November 17, 2006, 12:07:42 PM »

first question: How did jarmo came up with the name here today...gone to hell? what's the story behind that?

second question: how did jarmo decide wich members he wanted to be mods? if you get what i mean?...
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 12:10:47 PM »

first question: How did jarmo came up with the name here today...gone to hell? what's the story behind that?

It was writen on the back of one of the T-shirts sold during the Use Your Illusions tour.

Here's Jarmos words -> that's what's printed on the back of the GN'R T-shirt that I bought at the show in Stockholm.

HTGTH Facts

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 01:45:40 PM »

second question: how did jarmo decide wich members he wanted to be mods? if you get what i mean?...

There was some casting in London. My manager called me and said "YOU GOTTA TAKE THIS ONE".

I showed up, the rest is history.

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »

There was some casting in London. My manager called me and said "YOU GOTTA TAKE THIS ONE".

Was it a one time audition or were there weeks of call-backs?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 05:23:50 PM »

Was it a one time audition or were there weeks of call-backs?

There might have been weeks of call-backs for other moderators, but they told me that "I had them at hello"...

jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »

now you're making the big bucks!!

hihi

Fucked up and out of place
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 03:30:26 PM »

yeah so can any serious mod or jarmo answer my second question, don't understand why i couldn't get an answer from christos, it wasn't a stupid question it was an honest question and what i know of it have not been asked or answered before.. and shouldnt be so hard to answer, no reason for stupid jokes that IMO wasn't even funny.. and if i know christos right i think he will again say something about that was what really happen and ask me why i don't believe him but please just answer the damn question. any mod, preferably not christos if he isn't serious ok
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 03:58:53 PM by Merck NOW. A.K.A. CheapJon » Logged
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 03:59:10 PM »

yeah so can any serious mod or jarmo answer my second question, don't understand why i couldn't get an answer from christos, it wasn't a stupid question it was an honest question and shouldnt be so hard to answer, no reason for stupid jokes that wasn't even funny.. and if i know christos right i think he will again say something about that was what really happen and ask me why i don't believe him but please just answer the damn question. any mod, preferably not christos ok

I'm on to you.... Wink

htgth is not looking for any new mods? Tongue
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 04:02:58 PM »

yeah so can any serious mod or jarmo answer my second question, don't understand why i couldn't get an answer from christos, it wasn't a stupid question it was an honest question and shouldnt be so hard to answer, no reason for stupid jokes that wasn't even funny.. and if i know christos right i think he will again say something about that was what really happen and ask me why i don't believe him but please just answer the damn question. any mod, preferably not christos ok

I'm on to you.... Wink

htgth is not looking for any new mods? Tongue

i absolutely don't wanna be a mod, and don't want them to be changed, not all of them anyway most are nice and does there job, just wanted to know how they got the gig
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 04:34:48 PM »

any mod, preferably not christos if he isn't serious ok

Hey!, I'm not just 'any' mod. I sent in an audition tape. I attended the 'screening,' suffered a blow to the back of the head when I walked in the door, and I've been down here ever since. The money is rubbish, it's damp and it smells funky. You want to run, run as far as you can if you get offered the 'chance.'

... Well,

either that or I was just asked. It was, and always will be, Jarmo's decision. He just asked me if I fancied it, and I said 'yes please, sir.' Nothing more to it than that, on my part. So your question, your real question that is, is directed entirely at the J man. Because I have no idea at all what it was that posessed him when he figured that asking me to moderate, in any form, would be a good idea.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 04:43:03 PM »

So your question, your real question that is, is directed entirely at the J man. Because I have no idea at all what it was that posessed him when he figured that asking me to moderate, in any form, would be a good idea.

yeah that's what i wondered, i was going to JUST ask jarmo but i figured maybe you could answer it, but now that i've gotten your answer i wonder how and why jarmo decided wich ones, thx for answering the most of the question
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »

No problem buddy. Though, actually, I've just worked out the answer to the question that I asked: alcohol. And a lot of it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 04:53:31 PM »

No problem buddy. Though, actually, I've just worked out the answer to the question that I asked: alcohol. And a lot of it.

i guess alcohol is behind your karma points too hihi damn it 4 Shocked
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 08:45:17 PM »

yeah so can any serious mod or jarmo answer my second question, don't understand why i couldn't get an answer from christos, it wasn't a stupid question it was an honest question and what i know of it have not been asked or answered before.. and shouldnt be so hard to answer, no reason for stupid jokes that IMO wasn't even funny.. and if i know christos right i think he will again say something about that was what really happen and ask me why i don't believe him but please just answer the damn question. any mod, preferably not christos if he isn't serious ok

It was a joke. If you don't like it... hmmmm... well...

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »

Well. I'm 'opposed.' What you gonna do, punk?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »

Well. I'm 'opposed.' What you gonna do, punk?

When will you fuckin understand that your birthday is FUCKIN OVER.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ANYMORE.  rant

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »

Sorry, sir. Though, it's not my fault that I was never taught how to navigate a calendar. I'm still petitioning for it to be included in basic training, in order that others don't make the same mistake. Enough fucking star jumps and crawling under nets already! Ugh, I hate those weekends.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »

Sorry, sir. Though, it's not my fault that I was never taught how to navigate a calendar. I'm still petitioning for it to be included in basic training, in order that others don't make the same mistake. Enough fucking star jumps and crawling under nets already! Ugh, I hate those weekends.

That's a lame excuse. You should know, cause we gave you some food for your birthday, which was weeks ago, and the food is over.

So, stop posting. Just move, remove, lock and merge threads like every nazi mod is supposed to do.  rant

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 11:41:49 AM »

hey jarmo if you're online right now can't you answer my second question now? ok
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 11:55:44 AM »

That's a lame excuse. You should know, cause we gave you some food for your birthday, which was weeks ago, and the food is over.

So, stop posting. Just move, remove, lock and merge threads like every nazi mod is supposed to do.  rant

Oh come on, dont be that harsh, navigating through calendar requieres a 4 level skill, well at least when you're drunk  Wink

No man can be my equal
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: