Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227861 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [Torrent] GUNS N' ROSES - "Invasion In UK 2006" - DVDR-DL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Torrent] GUNS N' ROSES - "Invasion In UK 2006" - DVDR-DL  (Read 25601 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2006, 05:09:45 PM »

hey guys..

just wanted to let you know that the guy over at www.gnrasylum.com is selling this. no
EFISH
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2006, 05:21:35 PM »

hey guys..

just wanted to let you know that the guy over at www.gnrasylum.com is selling this. no

stupid, yet inevitable to happen Roll Eyes that is an illegaly run site that im sure would be shut down if reported. but then again, some ppl dont have ne other option to getting dvds, so what can ya do. i think gnrosas should step up and do something as this was all recorded by him, and released for free rant
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38:30 PM »

hey guys..

stupid, yet inevitable to happen Roll Eyes that is an illegaly run site that im sure would be shut down if reported. but then again, some ppl dont have ne other option to getting dvds, so what can ya do. i think gnrosas should step up and do something as this was all recorded by him, and released for free rant

That sucks.  $8 for a DVD isn't that bad though... Still wrong.  rant

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2006, 11:40:11 PM »

EFISH, I don't think GNROSAS needs to "Step Up and do something"

He fucking released the DVD, it's not his fucking responsibility. He's done his part.

It's OUR responsibility, as the community who enjoys these bootlegs.

I forwared the site to Management. And I sent a link to the lawyer who sent me a letter when I had thenewgunsnroses.com registered.

EFISH
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2006, 11:42:32 PM »

I was just saying that because, i mean, if i filmed all these gigs and released it to the fans for free, and see it on some cheap bootleg site, id be pissed... but yeah that is his desision. either way, cotis and i did a b+p for this so i shuld be getting it prety soon, and im SUPER excited! thanks GNROSAS for this!!!
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2006, 02:58:49 AM »

Yeah i am really pissed...I could have selled in on ebay myself and made a lot Huh but i decided to share it for free...
now i hate re-sellers...IF this guy filmed shows i would have no problem selling his shows, ...
Unfortunately i don't know how to stop him now...I don't know even who is he?...

But from the amount of shows that he sells and profits i guess management can step up and do something...

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2006, 03:02:52 AM »

all u need to do gnrosas is simple
1 get an ebay account
2. report him for selling your work
3. prove to him u are the filmer and maker of that great dvd i can back u up if need be i bet alot of other would 2

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2006, 03:04:55 AM »

I looked up his site information and of COURSE he has a private registration because he knows what he is doing is illegal.

Other than that I can only see that it is hosted on Yahoo and is ultimately run by a Yahoo store so I guess you could report it to them as well.

I hate these people that sell things that are not theirs!!!!!!!

BTW, thank you GNROSAS for releasing this
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 03:08:37 AM by Bandita » Logged
fixintodie
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2006, 07:01:23 AM »

all u need to do gnrosas is simple
1 get an ebay account
2. report him for selling your work
3. prove to him u are the filmer and maker of that great dvd i can back u up if need be i bet alot of other would 2

Bad idea in this case bro, he'd get a lot of hassle for having bootlegged the shows in the first place. I would however report this asshole to management, and perhaps first e-mail him and ask him to stop selling your work?
EFISH
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »

You can contact him here http://www.gnrasylum.com/info.html

and also, im pretty sure his page is run by yahoo, im sure you can go to the "yahoo make a store" place or whatever, and then there is a way to report illegal sites
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2006, 12:03:17 PM »

I've sent him an email saying that I believe a laywer will be contacting him to close down the site, since he's making money off bootlegs that he's downloaded/got for free.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2006, 12:30:49 PM »

well seeing were on the topic of sites selling bootlegs, i have sent an email to tiscali reporting this website selling illegal copies of DVD's and CD's. Any further pressure from people to get this site taken down would be appreciated :

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fyldecoastgolf/

CJ
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »

Hey, I don't have a dual-layer, nor do I have a drive capable of playing this, but I do happen to have a hard drive and a great deal of gratitude, so thanks.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »

yeah, gnrosas, i'm not sure if i mentioned this already in this thread

but this is  a fucking awesome dvd

you selected GREAT performances man and it flows very nice

a real treat to watch from start to finish, thank you so much Smiley
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2006, 03:57:09 PM »

ok cans omebody explain all this to me.

I am downloading it from Guns N' Roses Tracker (not paradisecity tracker or dime) through BitComet. I looked at what the files are and it says thngs like .VOB .BUP and .IFO What I would like to do is burn this to a DVD and enjoy it on my own time as would everybody else but I have no clue what i need to do this.
I have a DVD burning drive that says 16x DVD and TDK Video DVD-R discs (6 hours in EP mode and 8x compatible).
I have Nero burning Rom but it doesnt have an option to burn DVD's just some miniDVD thing

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I SHOULD DO
keep in mind im 14 years old and not all that computer saavy when it comes to these things

im sure the dvd will be sick though, thanks!

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2006, 06:29:50 PM »

you open nero and burn them as a DVD Video. than you put all the files in the folder (except the info file) into the video_ts folder from nero and burn it

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2006, 08:15:47 PM »

My nero only has mini-DVD it doesnt give me an option for DVDs. what is the video_ts folder?
if oyu could post screen shots that would be amazing

thanks

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2006, 10:07:19 PM »

I've sent an email to Howard Weitzman, Axl's lawyer named in the press release a while back about the sites selling bootlegs. I'll post more once I get a reply from him.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
SuicideUZI
Headliner

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2006, 02:17:20 PM »

any chance someone would post this on a newsgroup?   I can never get an account with dimeadozen and those other 2 dont work

now the damge is done
and we're back out on the run
funny how everything was roses
when we held onto the guns
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2006, 04:13:34 PM »

you open nero and burn them as a DVD Video. than you put all the files in the folder (except the info file) into the video_ts folder from nero and burn it

how do i get the option to burn dvd's. all i have is a minidvd option and that doesnt work. if ound the folder though

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: