Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 11:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227956 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Trent fucking with us again?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trent fucking with us again?  (Read 20470 times)
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

Trent hardly stays happy with anyone long. He also gets mad and forgives pretty much anyone.  I think he is as interested in the new album as anyone.  I mean Axl has always spoken positively about Trent from the beginning of NIN, its pretty obvious thats why he got Robin.  Trent messes around a lot although it could be anyone involved in NIN camp doing that.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »

I might be missing something, but I don't think Trent has ever badmouthed GNR and I don't see how what he's doing now is dissing Axl, as some suggested.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

I might be missing something, but I don't think Trent has ever badmouthed GNR and I don't see how what he's doing now is dissing Axl, as some suggested.

I think he's been critical of Finck latley.. He said some minor things when the last NIN album was out...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 04:53:48 PM »

I guess these guys have too much time on their hands...

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »

beyond doubt, will.

I think he's been critical of Finck latley.. He said some minor things when the last NIN album was out...

he sounded rather bitter about robin sticking to GNR.
I don't think he was all too serious then tho.

Trent admires gnr secretly.  yes

Trent doesnt SECRETLY admire Guns N Roses...he and marilyn manson both said that Guns N roses were" the last great american rock band"..........

Yeah but we're talking about the present and trying to reason on his/their odd bits of behaviour towards gnr.
talking of the people with too much time on their hands..... hihi
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »

beyond doubt, will.

he sounded rather bitter about robin sticking to GNR.
I don't think he was all too serious then tho.

Trent admires gnr secretly.? yes

Trent doesnt SECRETLY admire Guns N Roses...he and marilyn manson both said that Guns N roses were" the last great american rock band"..........

reznor and manson said that within the last 2 years i believe

Yeah but we're talking about the present and trying to reason on his/their odd bits of behaviour towards gnr.
talking of the people with too much time on their hands..... hihi
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 05:22:54 PM »

I think Trent is doing the mixing and stuff for Chinese Democracy.  Just kidding.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 06:15:07 PM »

Trent always does this stuff.  He has suffered from the same writers block/ delays that Axl has, but he and his people update that website often and do a lot of weird things to keep a buzz going and let their fans know that they are alive and working on music.  I really dont think hes bashing Finck I mean he didnt bash Cirque du Soleil when Robin went to do that.  He was probably mad that robin left, but I think he'll get over it although maybe hes upset that the new guitarist wont let trent sodomize him on stage with a microphone like trent used to do to robin.  i really think Trents just playing around and I bet hes looking forward to the album
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 05:41:53 AM »

I really dont think hes bashing Finck I mean he didnt bash Cirque du Soleil when Robin went to do that.

Wasn't Robin only needed for the tours? I've understood the live band had a lot of downtime between tours, as Trent basically did the album work all by himself.

IIRC, Robin was with Cirque de Soleil between Self-Destruct and Fragility, and also managed to have a two-year stint with GNR during that period.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
axlisking
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »

hes trying too tell us it isn't coming out
Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 02:48:14 PM »

I would do anything short of a gay act for a co-headlining Summer '07 tour.
Sadly, I think I have a better chance of seeing Jesus.

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 03:06:47 PM »

Wouldn't be too far-fetched if the two bands didn't differ so much.  NIN went on and formed a unique audience after the Pretty Hate Machine years when they opened for GN'R.  It would be a house divided these days as far as fan-fare.  That would be something like Aerosmith and Marilyn Manson touring together.

But these references that Trent/NIN have made about GN'R over the past year have been interesting.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »

I don't think trent is doing this to insult robin or axl or GNR fans.

If anything, this is free advertising.  maybe he's trying to promote the album to his fans (like axl has done for trent for years)

or, who knows, maybe trent is going to produce the album or some of the songs or something. that would fucking rock.  and it wouldn't necessarily make gnr sound like NIN, e.g. trent has produced lots of great albums that don't sound like NIN, e.g. natural born killers soundtrack, marilyn manson, saul williams (though this isn't out yet)

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 03:41:22 PM »

it's strange that albumcover.jpg has the dimesions of a cd case, but chinesedemocracy.jpg has the dimensions of a dvd case

EFISH
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »

This is a little old I think but check it out:

Look in the mirror, its 2002 Axl!

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »

yea, there was also a concert pics with buckethead in the crowd, and also the entire NIN live band standing in front of a doorway with a sign above the door that said "CHINESE DEMOCRACY"

those three pics were posted on nin.com last summer, I can try and find them later if anyone wants to see them.

EFISH
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »

yea, there was also a concert pics with buckethead in the crowd, and also the entire NIN live band standing in front of a doorway with a sign above the door that said "CHINESE DEMOCRACY"

those three pics were posted on nin.com last summer, I can try and find them later if anyone wants to see them.

Deffinetly interested if you get a chance.  yes
DuffRock
Rocker

www.cafepress.com/patiencepays

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »

This is a little old I think but check it out:

Look in the mirror, its 2002 Axl!

old news man

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 03:54:27 PM »

^^i think EFISH realizes that, why don't you do something useful and try to find/post the 3 other pics?

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »

Wouldn't be too far-fetched if the two bands didn't differ so much.? NIN went on and formed a unique audience after the Pretty Hate Machine years when they opened for GN'R.? It would be a house divided these days as far as fan-fare.? That would be something like Aerosmith and Marilyn Manson touring together.

But these references that Trent/NIN have made about GN'R over the past year have been interesting.

I couldn't agree more.  The typical NIN fan is not a GNR fan and vice versa.  Guns N'Roses was my first love, then I discovered NIN and have been hooked since.  They are the only two bands that I truly have passion for.  The thought of having them play together in some capacity would me mind blowing for me.  I realize, this isn't going to happen, but would love for Trent to have his hand on the mixing or production of the album.  Everything that Trent touches turns to gold.

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: