Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 02:09:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227953 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Trent fucking with us again?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trent fucking with us again?  (Read 20468 times)
Donington2007
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2007, 02:45:57 PM »

thats funny. my computer graphic program does the smart sizing automaticaly and it still looks like him.  rofl

stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2007, 03:09:05 PM »

Where's Waldo anyone?
gav
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2007, 03:20:37 PM »

I think it's really funny that after all this time no-one has realised that just in front of Buckethead there stands an imposed picture of our friend Axl!

The picture is taken from one of the fan taken photos posted on this board and others last year. If memory serves the picture was taken of Axl and 3 or 4 fans surrounding him, and yes, he was wearing that baseball cap.

How could no-one notice this?? Grin
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »

I think it's really funny that after all this time no-one has realised that just in front of Buckethead there stands an imposed picture of our friend Axl!

The picture is taken from one of the fan taken photos posted on this board and others last year. If memory serves the picture was taken of Axl and 3 or 4 fans surrounding him, and yes, he was wearing that baseball cap.

No-one noticed it cos its not there...its all in your mind  hihi
Donington2007
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »

Yeah it looks like a heavier set dude with dark facial hair. the buckethead thing is better. you can even see his mask in blow up i made. but i wonder if he was just photoshopped into the original picture.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2007, 06:28:40 PM »

Yeah it looks like a heavier set dude with dark facial hair. the buckethead thing is better. you can even see his mask in blow up i made. but i wonder if he was just photoshopped into the original picture.

Yes , he was just photoshopped in. And that is a photoshop of axl placed right in front of him wearing the baseball cap.

Saul.

Donington2007
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2007, 06:37:58 PM »

Yes , he was just photoshopped in. And that is a photoshop of axl placed right in front of him wearing the baseball cap.

Saul.

cool. do you know which picture the axl part was taken from?
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2007, 09:17:41 PM »

Most likely from the fan encounter in the airport 1st posted at perezhilton.com. Just looks like Trent changed his hat color.

Donington2007
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2007, 10:41:00 PM »

Most likely from the fan encounter in the airport 1st posted at perezhilton.com. Just looks like Trent changed his hat color.

WOW! I see what you mean now!  Roll Eyes
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »

wow that does look like axl!! And the way he is spaced is perfect!!

Has anyone else checked for other members???
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 10:58:20 PM by Loaded NightraiN » Logged
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2007, 10:55:52 PM »

This is the pic Saul is talking about. It's been cropped, but this is it.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 10:57:31 PM by bigbri » Logged

Donington2007
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »

I still give it the roll eyes.  Roll Eyes a person doesn't bother rotating an image, changing the color of the hat and changing the color of facial hair for something like this. also different logo or writing on the hat

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:06:19 AM by Donington2007 » Logged
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »

I still give it the roll eyes.? Roll Eyes a person doesn't bother rotating an image, changing the color of the hat and changing the color of facial hair for something like this. also different logo or writing on the hat

This person does put BH in a sea of people... Put Axl in a mirror, chinese democracy on the wall, name an unexisting pic chinese democracy... Yet its sooo far fetched thats Axl  Roll Eyes

I really think it is!
Donington2007
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2007, 11:28:55 AM »

This person does put BH in a sea of people... Put Axl in a mirror, chinese democracy on the wall, name an unexisting pic chinese democracy... Yet its sooo far fetched thats Axl  Roll Eyes

I really think it is!

well they have medicine for that  ok

jk  Grin
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 11:33:40 AM »

That is kind of rediculous...

VolcomStone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2007, 07:00:09 PM »

this message is regarding any speculation/rumors concerning a nin/gn'r or nin/axl collaboration in any way, shape, or form:

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.  and nin is my favorite band.  so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?  well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).  trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.  according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.  trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.  nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.  could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?  i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.  the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.  so put this talk to rest.  this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »

trent does like gnr, he said so in this lil documentry on guns.

html sucks
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

That trent picture with buckethead was taken BEFORE that Axl with fans picture.
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

this message is regarding any speculation/rumors concerning a nin/gn'r or nin/axl collaboration in any way, shape, or form:

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.? and nin is my favorite band.? so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?? well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).? trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.? according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.? trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.? nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.? could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?? i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.? the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.? so put this talk to rest.? this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

I agree it will never happen, Axl wouldn't appear on a B level groups album.

It looks like BH but not Axl in the pic.
VolcomStone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »

trent does like gnr, he said so in this lil documentry on guns.

i'm sure.  you're gonna have to provide some proof, or a quote, or something.

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: