Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:08:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  BIG NEWS: GN'R CONFIRMED IN LISBON - ROCK IN RIO 4, MAY 30 TH 2004
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BIG NEWS: GN'R CONFIRMED IN LISBON - ROCK IN RIO 4, MAY 30 TH 2004  (Read 52656 times)
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2003, 12:02:05 PM »

OK, if you believe or don't believe Mysteron, that's your own choice.
If you want to discuss that you can make a thread about him in the jungle.

Now let's get back on topic please Smiley

Jesus Christ! I made one single skeptical comment about Mysteron and suddenly I get many replies.. It was not my intention to create any controversy as I stated on my first post in this thread. I'm skeptical and I will remain skeptical. Don't blame this one me. It was not just me who continued this discussion...i made one comment and many others replied to it. I then defended my opinion replying to everybody who jumped on me because i didn't believe in Mysteron.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2003, 12:16:30 PM »

isn't this topic about gnr playing Rock in Rio?why the hell is everyone trying to figure out who mysteron is?

Chinese Democracy!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2003, 12:30:45 PM »

I do like what mysteron says. I wonder if RiR4 will be the triumphant return or perhaps one of a series of shows. I would guess that GnR needs to demonstrate that they can headline without any problems so perhaps this is the momentum builder like Rio 3 was. anywhich way, i hope the US arenas fall in line and allow GnR to come back; it seems like Axl always runs into trouble in North America.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2003, 01:05:32 PM »

what make me sad is that Rock In Rio is 8 months away from us...
maybe the release date of CD is APRIL and they thou "well, if we will release this shit in april, lets play in RIR then..."
and they could be in total silence till then...  Tongue
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 01:06:56 PM by RnT » Logged

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2003, 02:23:35 PM »

A couple of things

Firstly, please just speak and argue about what I say, rather than me. Gnr are the ones releasing material, not me

Secondly, as I have always said all along. Don't believe anything unless is it somehow made official. I offer what I say for those people who may be interested

Finally, please respect my privacy at all costs. As I have stated, I am a nobody living in the middle of nowhere trying to 'get better' from health problems that I had last year. I do not need the hassle of idiots planting worms on my computer to find out information that wouldn't mean shit to them anyway. I have done lots of work with bands over the years, so I just know lots of people. I have an actor as a uncle, and a guitarist as a father. It's all very boring apart from that. And for the record, I am not specifically related to Tommy, I just know -lots- of people in general

And again, if you want to comment on this, PM me, do not post it here. That means no thank you's or anything  ok..  I am happy to answer questions

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2003, 02:29:17 PM »

what make me sad is that Rock In Rio is 8 months away from us...
maybe the release date of CD is APRIL and they thou "well, if we will release this shit in april, lets play in RIR then..."
and they could be in total silence till then...  Tongue

The older you get, the quicker the months go  hihi
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2003, 03:10:16 PM »

A couple of things

Firstly, please just speak and argue about what I say, rather than me. Gnr are the ones releasing material, not me

Secondly, as I have always said all along. Don't believe anything unless is it somehow made official. I offer what I say for those people who may be interested

Finally, please respect my privacy at all costs. As I have stated, I am a nobody living in the middle of nowhere trying to 'get better' from health problems that I had last year. I do not need the hassle of idiots planting worms on my computer to find out information that wouldn't mean shit to them anyway. I have done lots of work with bands over the years, so I just know lots of people. I have an actor as a uncle, and a guitarist as a father. It's all very boring apart from that. And for the record, I am not specifically related to Tommy, I just know -lots- of people in general

And again, if you want to comment on this, PM me, do not post it here. That means no thank you's or anything  ok..  I am happy to answer questions

hey dude... sorry if I made a mistake posting what you said to me tru PM, but you gave me a simple and "concrete" answer, and I just want to tell to that guy that asked why we believe you... and thats why, like you said in your last post.

c-ya

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2003, 03:27:05 PM »

IF the new album is released in Feb-Apr, AND RIR4 is the kickoff of a larger Euro tour, I'd imagine we won't see the band stateside till the fall again (which will probably be enough time to find some promoter to take up a US tour) Undecided. All conjecture,but that's all we gots to go on.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 03:28:00 PM by NickNasty » Logged

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
chramos
Headliner

GNR Rules!!!!

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2003, 04:14:22 PM »

Mysteron,  thanks for all support throught last months... you have been the voice for the fans since now, always providing us with reliable information...

Don?t mind the bad comments, there are many people here interested in hearing from u.

Peace Smiley
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2003, 04:39:40 PM »

The bad comments are fine. I encourage people to challenge what they read. But if they want to challenge me, then PM me, don't print it here. This forum is about gnr not me  ok

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2003, 05:20:47 PM »

You think Mysteron is full of shit, that's ok.
You think he's realiable, that's also ok.

Now get back to the topic which is GN'R at Rock In Rio-Lisbon.

Thank you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
chramos
Headliner

GNR Rules!!!!

« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2003, 05:39:57 PM »

The main problem is that i live in Rio, but i won?t be able to see GNR in Rock in RIO again, cause it will be in Lisbon, hehehehehe

Peace Smiley
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »

The main problem is that i live in Rio, but i won?t be able to see GNR in Rock in RIO again, cause it will be in Lisbon, hehehehehe

Peace Smiley

hehehe that sucks! I didnt get to see them in RIR3 and now that they?ll be playing in 4 its in Lisbon
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2003, 06:36:03 PM »

Peace Smiley

hehehe that sucks! I didnt get to see them in RIR3 and now that they?ll be playing in 4 its in Lisbon
Hey, there's a story about a Rock In Nordeste (Northeast) here, in Recife-PE, Brasil. I'm not sure if it will be as big as the Lisbon will be and another editions were, but here's a little hope, hehehe... It's just a rumour yet, but the thing would be released in May too...  ok
Anyways, I'm sure they will play a few shows in South America. They can sold out any place here!  yes

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2003, 08:29:17 PM »

rofl rofl

Can you imagine if someone told you after RIR3 that the band would be playing the next festival in 2004, and there STILL wouldn't be a new album out by then??  It really has been a long wait for this stupid CD.....
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2003, 08:40:21 PM »

rofl rofl

Can you imagine if someone told you after RIR3 that the band would be playing the next festival in 2004, and there STILL wouldn't be a new album out by then??  It really has been a long wait for this stupid CD.....
rofl rofl rofl rofl
I would say: hell, why are you so negative and Axl-hater?  hihi

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2003, 08:54:31 PM »

At least it's something. Any confirmed future appearance is good for the fans...

When the plug was pulled on the last tour, i wouldn't have been surprised if nothing happened for years, and axl issued nothing but a brief statement that he's quitting the music business after the years had passed.

This 7 month wait may seem long for some, but it gives him time to get his shit together.

Fuck, what other "professional" artist at the biggest show of their tour (and the last, as it turned out) would be as brutally honest to say "I've managed to get enough of myself together to be with you here tonight"?

That's some heavy shit

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2003, 08:59:10 PM »

rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I would say: hell, why are you so negative and Axl-hater?  hihi

I can understand the dude's frustration. I see both sides of it, and I take both sides of the issue depending on how my personalities are lined up that day. The fact is, this album has been a major cocktease, as someone so beautifully put it last night, for a damn long time. From '91 (I'm going by UYI and not TSI) to about summer '99, when it was just waiting emptily for something that may or may not happen, it was okay. But when OMG came out in fall 1999, and the live shows started in '01, and for it to now be almost '04 with neither an album or an explanation, it can drive you nuts if you've been following all along. Once again, though, the best bet is Jarmo's approach: Expect nothing and if you get something, try to enjoy it.

I've seen enough.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2003, 12:54:29 AM »

Rock in Rio IV is offically up and Gn'R are headling day 2.

That's cool to hear but do you think they will play something new or say something about the album if nothing is said until then. This is a whole half year away. Do you think we will be silenced by Gn'R with no news from Axl or the record label? I mean it's been almost a year since we've gotten any real news from Axl Rose. Nothing has happened.

Does anyone think that a single will be released or a show before the Rio date will happen I mean we're talking May man... I think that if the album is not released by Summer of 04 no one will not even care.... too much time is bad, I don't care who you are.

I hope they mix up the set list and stuff at Rio or the next show. That would be cool. Some new material would be tight too.

Thanks guys

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2003, 03:12:05 AM »

I GUESS ALL MY PRAYING FOR SOME SIGN OF LIFE FROM AXL FINNALLY PAID OFF.  yes ok IM GONNA GO CELEBRATE beer HEY JUST AN IDEA WE SHOULD GET A WHOLE BIG  GROUP OF MEMBERS OF THE SITE AND GO TOGETHER TO THE SHOW TO REPRESENT AND SHOW ARE LOVE. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK LET ME KNOW LATER

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: