Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Band Featuring Brain Scheduled to play 5/12 in SF!!!!!  (Read 54348 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2006, 12:26:11 AM »

Brain will see all of you in New York..... good night. ok
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2006, 12:32:57 AM »

What does being an ROV member have anything to do with this topic?? Savages?? I think you and your followers are acting like savages.....

"followers"?
i've been trying to get what axl has meant for guns n' roses through to these thick-headed slashists for years before frozen inferno was even around, so don't gimme that!

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2006, 12:35:24 AM »

You people saying its not the "real gnr" make me laugh. It was gnr before slash et al were even in the band and its gnr after they left. Deal with it!  ok
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2006, 12:36:21 AM »

You people saying its not the "real gnr" make me laugh. It was gnr before slash et al were even in the band and its gnr after they left. Deal with it!? ok

beer

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Brody
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2006, 12:39:05 AM »

You people saying its not the "real gnr" make me laugh. It was gnr before slash et al were even in the band and its gnr after they left. Deal with it!  ok

yea cause NuGNR was on top of the world like the Real GNR was.. and im sure axl wrote all those awesome guitar solos.. im sure he did.. Right?
McDuff
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2006, 12:40:48 AM »

yeah right,Slash is GN'R just as much as Axl is,sure he's not in the band now,but he was one of the guys that made GN'R so great,DEAL WITH IT!!
Brody
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2006, 12:42:01 AM »

Slash couldnt posibly be gnr cause hes a drunk and drug addict!! totally what gnr is not!!! Wink
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2006, 12:42:09 AM »

yea cause NuGNR was on top of the world like the Real GNR was.. and im sure axl wrote all those awesome guitar solos.. im sure he did.. Right?

they will be once the album comes out. And who said anything aobout guitar parts? For your information, Tracii guns wrote alot of those parts (on songs that were on appetite) before slash was even in the band. After Tracii left the band, guns management bought his credits. So if you are going to go down that route then at least know what the hell your talking about.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2006, 12:42:53 AM »

You people saying its not the "real gnr" make me laugh. It was gnr before slash et al were even in the band and its gnr after they left. Deal with it!? ok
Listen. There have been different versions of GNR. People have to be able to distinguish between them. "old" GNR and "new" GNR. Its not hard to understand. When alot of people say "real GNR"(and it has been said for years), they are just referring to the old band. Seems like you of all people would understand this.

Brody
« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2006, 12:43:58 AM »

sorry not in this day and age gnr wont be on top!! As much as I like the NuGNR.. there not gonna be as huge as the real GNr
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2006, 12:44:14 AM »

Listen. There have been different versions of GNR. People have to be able to distinguish between them. "old" GNR and "new" GNR. Its not hard to understand. When alot of people say "real GNR"(and it has been said for years), they are just referring to the old band. Seems like you of all people would understand this.

saying the old band is the "real gnr" makes it seem like the current era of the band isnt guns (which it most certainly is).
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2006, 12:58:29 AM »

it isnt too hard to concieve that brain left when buckethead did and th band already has a new drummer

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2006, 01:02:06 AM »

Slash couldnt posibly be gnr cause hes a drunk and drug addict!! totally what gnr is not!!! Wink

Could be the worst comment I have ever read on this site.? Why even say this?? First, every member past or present has had some problems with drugs or alcohol.? Second, even though Slash is not in the band anymore when people think of GN'R they usually, think Axl then Slash.? Lastly, even though I don't believe that GN'R today will ever be as big as they were in the 90's I still think they can be huge.?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:05:46 AM by JDA » Logged
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »

it isnt too hard to concieve that brain left when buckethead did and th band already has a new drummer

who knows what's gonna happen... it's gnr peace

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2006, 01:07:04 AM »

Thanks to a few people, this "discussion" is over.

You know who you are. ?ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: