Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What would be real cool is...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would be real cool is...  (Read 1072 times)
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« on: September 29, 2006, 06:53:15 AM »

If Jarmo could do an online interview with Axl or Beta (believing that the real Beta does post on here like she did earlier) with questions from us the fans.? I'm saying via Jarmo because of the obvious Admin connection to this site.? As site manager you could select the best (20?) questions, whilst Axl or/and Beta will at least trust your judgement ( I think ) in selecting question. They should do considering? Jarmo's policy on presale passwords and removal of offensive posts and the fact that he gets media releases from the GnR team. I'm sorry Jarmo in making a presumption that:

(a) you have time for this

(b) That you would want to do this (though I reckon, like many of us, you would)

and

(c) That Beta or Axl would go for this too.

To kick the questions off I would ask:

Having waited almost almost a generation for the Album, what are your plans for following Albums?

So how about it Beta, Axl and of course Jarmo

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
fixintodie
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 07:04:56 AM »

That would be cool - maybe it might happen in the near future. I'd doubt it would happen now though, assuming the band's 'no-interviews policy' is still standing. Perhaps when the album's out, or the tour's underway?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: