Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 11:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227992 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Bumblefoot Q&A (Part I)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Bumblefoot Q&A (Part I)  (Read 6358 times)
thesloth
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »

Why this interview (and similars in the past) isn't be uploaded on the official site of the band?
That's a pretty big compliment to the interview itself and Ron's answers!

But as others have said, since it's not really a "professional interview" perse, I could see why it wouldn't end up on the official site.

And Axl's was done by a pro...and what makes a pro...Such as the music magazines who actually reviewed leaked demos of CD...Is that professional?ld

It was a very good interview and should at least have a link on the main website, but for one reason or another it does not.

As for comparing Axl to Ron I think is unfair.  It is like interviewing an actor and asking them about the shot selection or the way the film was edited.  While they have an opinion it is not their place to comment on it unless they are also one of the producers on the film.  Ron is very much like an actor he was hired because of his talent and  Axl wanted him to bring his style to the music but t the same time Ron does not have any control over what GnR as a whole does. 
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

Why this interview (and similars in the past) isn't be uploaded on the official site of the band?
That's a pretty big compliment to the interview itself and Ron's answers!

But as others have said, since it's not really a "professional interview" perse, I could see why it wouldn't end up on the official site.

And Axl's was done by a pro...and what makes a pro...Such as the music magazines who actually reviewed leaked demos of CD...Is that professional?ld

It was a very good interview and should at least have a link on the main website, but for one reason or another it does not.

As for comparing Axl to Ron I think is unfair.  It is like interviewing an actor and asking them about the shot selection or the way the film was edited.  While they have an opinion it is not their place to comment on it unless they are also one of the producers on the film.  Ron is very much like an actor he was hired because of his talent and  Axl wanted him to bring his style to the music but t the same time Ron does not have any control over what GnR as a whole does. 

Yeah, I hear that.

To be honest, I'd love to see it posted on the official GN'R site. I wouldn't even begin to know where to submit it to though.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: