Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz "axl really wanted CD out this year"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz "axl really wanted CD out this year"  (Read 46364 times)
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: December 21, 2007, 02:49:58 PM »

I think Axl (and others) wanted CD out also in 2006, why else would he have made those cryptic "late, late fall"-speeches ? It's almost impossible to think that an actual finished compact goddamn disc could see the day of light in 2008 or any other year.

BUT, who could have believed in december 2005 that we would see a few months later Guns N Roses performing around the globe... So when it happens, it happens pretty fast, 8 weeks promotion etc. etc. and Then It Is Reality.

Merry Christmas, believers !  ok
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #301 on: December 21, 2007, 02:56:11 PM »

I think Axl (and others) wanted CD out also in 2006, why else would he have made those cryptic "late, late fall"-speeches ? It's almost impossible to think that an actual finished compact goddamn disc could see the day of light in 2008 or any other year.

BUT, who could have believed in december 2005 that we would see a few months later Guns N Roses performing around the globe... So when it happens, it happens pretty fast, 8 weeks promotion etc. etc. and Then It Is Reality.

Merry Christmas, believers !? ok

Haha, true that. And atleast we got some swell people like Mysteron to warn us about pre-orders and all that jazz. Thanks again for that heads up, my May was made because of that!  peace
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: December 21, 2007, 02:58:47 PM »

Merry Christmas, believers !  ok

Haha, true that. And atleast we got some swell people like Mysteron to warn us about pre-orders and all that jazz. Thanks again for that heads up, my May was made because of that!  peace

What do you mean there?  Mysteron warning us about pre-orders?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #303 on: December 21, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »

absolutely yeah and yeah!

Merry Christmas!  beer
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »

What do you mean there?? Mysteron warning us about pre-orders?

I was referring to him giving people the heads up about the Hammerstein shows. A lot of people got on the ball and ordered their tickets thanks to him + this board.
qcmyoungwill
Headliner

Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine

« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2007, 07:08:44 AM »

Geffen must have faith in Axl because they've sat by for almost 15 years waiting for this album.  They could have just put together a couple of compilations, like Greatest Hits, and been done with the bands contract.  It may take 40 years and $8,000,000,000 but it looks like Geffen is in this for the long haul.
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2007, 09:54:42 AM »

It's not that odd that a record company has faith for a man who has been part of a band that has sold tens of millions records. Axl hasn't sang his swan song yet...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »

It's not that odd that a record company has faith for a man who has been part of a band that has sold tens of millions records. Axl hasn't sang his swan song yet...

At this point, after the disappointments (album wise) of 06 and 07, I'm taking a "no news is good news" stance.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: