Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:17:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Billboard Exclusive: Axl Rose Speaks
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Billboard Exclusive: Axl Rose Speaks  (Read 76283 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #340 on: February 21, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »

I got mine on ebay and it arrived today. It's awesome! I only paiid $13.33 and there was free shipping.
I didn't realize the magazine was that expensive.  My 25% off coupon at Borders would've been put to good use if they had the issue.  I can't believe they skipped the Axl issue altogether.  Straight from the 2/7 to 2/21 issue.  Bastards! 

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Annie
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »

I got mine on ebay and it arrived today. It's awesome! I only paiid $13.33 and there was free shipping.
I didn't realize the magazine was that expensive.  My 25% off coupon at Borders would've been put to good use if they had the issue.  I can't believe they skipped the Axl issue altogether.  Straight from the 2/7 to 2/21 issue.  Bastards! 
Actually it retails for $6.99 but since the shipping was free I thought it was a pretty good deal. I didn't have time to go chasing around and wasting my gas.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »

Actually it retails for $6.99 but since the shipping was free I thought it was a pretty good deal. I didn't have time to go chasing around and wasting my gas.
I see.  I bought it from billboard.com and it was $12.99 there too.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: