Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:32:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ARTICLE: My thoughts on the future of Guns N' Roses
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARTICLE: My thoughts on the future of Guns N' Roses  (Read 64793 times)
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2015, 05:54:23 PM »

Sorry for not giving you more of an explanation in my post to you.  Although, something tells me; had I given you some of the points or all of the points in which proves you to be wrong, you would somehow come up with something else to maybe prove you to be "less" wrong. Who knows.  But I do apologize. 

Also, the GNR questions on what's happening next; I have said news will be coming. 

Maybe this is something, shit maybe it's more ammunition for the selected few to feed from it.  But we are working in rebuilding our current so-called webstore into something that fits GNR's brand.  Should be done here soon, a week or two I would imagine.  Just got our first mockup of the store a few hours ago.

As I said in my initial post, ... someone will lose their shit.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:57:33 PM by Fernando » Logged

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2015, 06:29:22 PM »

Sorry for not giving you more of an explanation in my post to you.  Although, something tells me; had I given you some of the points or all of the points in which proves you to be wrong, you would somehow come up with something else to maybe prove you to be "less" wrong. Who knows.  But I do apologize. 

Also, the GNR questions on what's happening next; I have said news will be coming. 

Maybe this is something, shit maybe it's more ammunition for the selected few to feed from it.  But we are working in rebuilding our current so-called webstore into something that fits GNR's brand.  Should be done here soon, a week or two I would imagine.  Just got our first mockup of the store a few hours ago.

I hope there is a new album for sale in this store!

And some hats!   I like hats! Haha
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2015, 06:51:33 PM »

Could someone please use some Foucault and make a discourse analyze of this thread? Or bring in Bruno LaTour. This has become science in action!  hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2015, 07:44:23 PM »

Well thats exciting.

In regards to merch... is there any plans to release shirts from previous era... there is some great designs from the old days that are very difficult to get.. would love to see some old school ones come back out?
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »

then get in a Back to the Future movie..... Roll Eyes

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
mortismurphy
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2015, 11:18:42 PM »

Nobody is 'losing their shit' over anything. If it is a well stocked store which serves the fan base with a variety of well produced products, I am sure most 'fans' will look at the new webpage and welcome it - I really do not understand how you perceive the fanbase in such a negative light!
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »

It's no worries.  In no way do you owe me an apology.

I was just raising a question.  I do that a lot.  Ask Jarmo.

(actually...don't)

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #287 on: August 13, 2015, 12:06:10 AM »

then get in a Back to the Future movie..... Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

right
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #288 on: August 13, 2015, 02:49:02 AM »

Sometimes Bacon, you are very funny.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #289 on: August 13, 2015, 02:59:51 AM »

Nobody is 'losing their shit' over anything. If it is a well stocked store which serves the fan base with a variety of well produced products, I am sure most 'fans' will look at the new webpage and welcome it - I really do not understand how you perceive the fanbase in such a negative light!

Moaning mortis you are a prime example why some of the supposed "fans" are viewed as somewhat less enthusiastic at best, and bitter butthurt whiners at worst.

Doubt if the new store will have AC/DC merchandise so you may not be interested, but it will give you another reason to cry  crying

(Great news about the new store, I'm having a Jets jersey made with GNR on the back  ok )

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #290 on: August 13, 2015, 03:02:55 AM »

Sometimes Bacon, you are very funny.

Baconman is great, one of my favorite people here  peace

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #291 on: August 13, 2015, 04:29:37 AM »

Thanks for the update.

It's no worries.  In no way do you owe me an apology.

I was just raising a question.  I do that a lot.  Ask Jarmo.

(actually...don't)

Yeah, don't ask me. You might get answers you don't like and questions you want to ignore.  As usual.... Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #292 on: August 13, 2015, 08:28:56 AM »

Moaning mortis you are a prime example why some of the supposed "fans" are viewed as somewhat less enthusiastic at best, and bitter butthurt whiners at worst.

Doubt if the new store will have AC/DC merchandise so you may not be interested, but it will give you another reason to cry  crying

(Great news about the new store, I'm having a Jets jersey made with GNR on the back  ok )

Wow talk about double butthurt. GNR fan and a JETS fan....I kid, I kid.  Tongue
mortismurphy
« Reply #293 on: August 13, 2015, 08:35:37 AM »

You've not said 'toxicity' or 'self entitlement issues' in awhile. I'm disappointed in you!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #294 on: August 13, 2015, 09:05:17 AM »

It's been a rough couple of weeks already for the Jets, now the starting quarterback will miss several weeks because of an injury sustained in a locker room fight.  :p

Am looking forward to the new GNR store, great news  peace

"Shut the fuck up."
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #295 on: August 13, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »

It's been a rough couple of weeks already for the Jets, now the starting quarterback will miss several weeks because of an injury sustained in a locker room fight.  :p

I'm also a Jets fan. That's why I can joke about it.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #296 on: August 13, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »

Since you read everything and have stated that you take ideas, I'd like to recommend that GN'R t-shirt designs begin to include things that aren't prototypical heavy metal designs (I.e., black t shirts with skulls).  I appreciate a more minimalist approach, lighter colors, and simpler designs that speak to the evoluation of GN'R  peace

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #297 on: August 13, 2015, 12:41:45 PM »

I'm also a Jets fan. That's why I can joke about it.

Small world  ok

"Shut the fuck up."
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #298 on: August 13, 2015, 01:15:00 PM »

Eddie Trunk did a quick Twitter Q&A yesterday and was asked what he thought about the future of GNR. He said that he had heard a lot of interesting things, but you never know with Guns. Take that FWIW.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2015, 10:58:13 PM »

Well thats exciting.

In regards to merch... is there any plans to release shirts from previous era... there is some great designs from the old days that are very difficult to get.. would love to see some old school ones come back out?

Yes, we have discussed and we are working in putting something together that revisits all of GNR's tour merch, and/or merch in which was created at one point or another; find its history and make it available in some form.   

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: