Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:25:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Duff interview this sunday for Brazilian TV (now with Izzy's response)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Duff interview this sunday for Brazilian TV (now with Izzy's response)  (Read 62565 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« on: September 02, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »

Trailer: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/5279682/

What was aired (with Beta, Vanessa and Fernando): https://globoplay.globo.com/v/5282110/

15 minutes with Axl and Duff: http://g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2016/09/veja-entrevista-completa-com-axl-rose-e-duff-mckagan-do-guns-n-roses.html
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:18:35 AM by jarmo » Logged

nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 09:34:36 PM »

Yes ! just saw. that trailer too !
So,they did an interview for a brazilian station,apparently to promote the south american tour.

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 10:27:11 PM »

I was about to post this!! Nice one Team Brazil!!  ok 
Hell of a promotion for the Brazilian tour, this TV show airs on the main South American TV channel, huge audience!!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 11:16:08 PM »

Nice!  Is this show fluff or will they ask good questions?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 11:21:07 PM »

Super fluff. It will be half-assed questions like "what do you like in Brazil?" or "how do you feel now being old?".

Of course, it will be heavily edited and it won't say much, but I do hope they make Axl speak about how they reunited. At least, this. But don't expect much, this is worse than an interview with Fox News.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 11:26:50 PM »

Super fluff. It will be half-assed questions like "what do you like in Brazil?" or "how do you feel now being old?".

Of course, it will be heavily edited and it won't say much, but I do hope they make Axl speak about how they reunited. At least, this. But don't expect much, this is worse than an interview with Fox News.

Aww bummer, got excited when i saw the title.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 12:09:17 AM »

Stupid questions i'm sure...I dare to say general public have no idea they are reuniting after 23 years...
Eddie Trunk would make the questions we wanna have some answers!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 05:50:14 AM »

Yeah can't see it being an in depth interview,would be cool if Slash was there also ,the media silence from the band is very strange to say the least a press conference to launch the tour would have addressed a lot of the fan's queries as to if,why and why not,although this interview is a positive step and may provide a few answers.
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 06:51:38 AM »

That's exactly what I was going to say. Also expect a few wrong infos about the band. Globo is like Fox in America.
First time I will watch this show in like 10 years probably..anyway, will be cool to see them together doing an interview as a band. I can't even remember Axl doing it with one of the guys in the nineties. He used to do it by himself.
AslatIE
Opening Act

Teenager. I like GN'R.

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 08:46:13 AM »

It's definitely not going to be very in-depth.  Probably just some questions about the tour and how it has been going.

''I'm like Jesus, just bad. Bad Jesus'' -W. Axl Rose
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »

That's exactly what I was going to say. Also expect a few wrong infos about the band. Globo is like Fox in America.
First time I will watch this show in like 10 years probably..anyway, will be cool to see them together doing an interview as a band. I can't even remember Axl doing it with one of the guys in the nineties. He used to do it by himself.
Not sure if you're Brazilian, but I def not going to watch the show. I'll just wait for the video to pop up online - globo videos take only some minutes to show up online. And Im sure it will be on YouTube and stuff like that soon after.

Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 10:26:52 AM »

Not sure if you're Brazilian, but I def not going to watch the show. I'll just wait for the video to pop up online - globo videos take only some minutes to show up online. And Im sure it will be on YouTube and stuff like that soon after.

No need to stay awake until 11PM to watch this. I bet it will be a 2 minute interview and the questions will be:
1 - What do you think of brazilian music?
2 - What do you think of brazilian fans?
3 - What you have to say for the brazilian fans that will attend you concert?

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 11:54:22 AM »

Why are people surprised at this point that the band doesn't want to do any in-depth interviews? The media certainly hasn't helped the band much over the years, and so much of what was said in the press either came back to haunt them, or got twisted.

So yes, this will be a light fluff piece for Brazilian fans - and I don't really have an issue with that. Just don't lose sleep staying up to watch it.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 12:16:29 PM »

It's definitely not going to be very in-depth.  Probably just some questions about the tour and how it has been going.

You mean Axl isn't going to give a word by word account about his first time seeing Slash?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 01:41:58 PM »

You mean Axl isn't going to give a word by word account about his first time seeing Slash?
Grin

At this point, I personally have diminishing interest in the "how". They are back together and kicking ass. That's what matters most in the end.

Ali
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »

Grin

At this point, I personally have diminishing interest in the "how". They are back together and kicking ass. That's what matters most in the end.

Ali

Same, who really cares? Obviously they were able to put aside differences, obviously they're making a ton of money (although everyone says that's not important), obviously they're having fun, and obviously the shows kick ass !!

Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 02:09:40 PM »

Good to know. Thanks.
I don't watch any of their stuff, so I don't even know what kind of stuff they put on.
You're saving me from suffering.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:20:08 PM by Factory Girl » Logged
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 04:38:13 PM »

I would of welcomed any sorta tv appearance durring there us leg of this ture. Wouldn't really matter the type

Lucky Brazil

And lucky Europe durring acdc's leg and some Axl interviews

Hope now that the band is out of the USA we see more of this 
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2016, 07:23:19 PM »

I?m thinking positive. I think we will hear something new by them.
They didn?t do any TV interviews until now

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 07:35:53 PM »

Always great to hear from them, even if it's not "in-depth".

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: