Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:23:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  VR section
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR section  (Read 41687 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »

besides wasnt it you jimmerjammer that wanted to "hack" this board for all the leaks the staff was hoarding Roll Eyes you're just sore cuz we got sick of you shit then you came crawling back here cuz you had no where else to go

and as for james when you thought he had the leaks from a while ago you were begging me to tell you what James knew

just fuck off k? ok

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2007, 12:30:06 PM »

uh no i never said that thank you.

and i appreciate you modifying my messages. it shows your class!

Fuck All Y'all
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »

Oh Please, I don't think on any of those messages it says on the bottom that they have been modified by any of the staff.. Try again ok

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2007, 12:38:08 PM »

Oh Please, I don't think on any of those messages it says on the bottom that they have been modified by any of the staff.. Try again ok

That second one was because JJ threw in a bunch of shit about Jarmo and HTGTH that James deemed inappropriate for our site.  We don't like to toss around insults, which is why you were banned in the first place... If you keep this up we'll have some fun and post what we removed from our open board because you were spewing shit about HTGTH members.  Of course... This has nothing to do with Jarmo's decision to move the VR section (technically, it makes sense as they are ex-members of the band and I don't see it as a big deal), so why do you even bother with the ROV insults here? 

GNRevolution... the missing link.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 12:43:42 PM »

Posting shit from other message forums is fuckin Lame and thats all Im gonna say.

Everyone needs to vent sometimes.

Doesn't mean u aren't? a fan but sometimes I get pissed and curse Axl. Oh My God did I really say that?? Oh Shit, there goes my backstage pass when GNR come to Atlanta. Roll Eyes

Quick better retreat

Axl is Jesus and Robin has more talent in his belt buckle than 10 slash's combined.

There, Backstage pass resecured ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 12:50:24 PM »

^ now that was lame.

To me releasing the album is how u truly gain acceptance for the new band, cause a new album shows their creativity and shows whether or not they measure up.

I sympathize for the new guys and how they are constantly scrutinized but it's Axl's fault for taking them on an Appetite For Destruction world tour.

We want to see what THEY can come up with, we already know how great the old band is/were.'

My problem with posters on here are, they are ready to call so and so the greatest this or that before they've done anything.

Playing guitar parts written by someone else does not make u a great guitar player. U become a legend based on what u create and right now this band gets an incomplete.
Oh, you still didn't get about the setlist. I'm sorry, how many shows where you at in 2007?

About the guitar parts... When you have at least 8 new songs out there (demo or live versions) and all are way above average, unlike the other band with ex-members, you can prefer those ones. It's not about being a legend or not, but more if you like it or not. I don't need to wait for a failure to still prefer them.

And please, if you take your time to answer my post, don't use this "I don't know who you are" shit again.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 12:53:40 PM »

Posting shit from other message forums is fuckin Lame and thats all Im gonna say.

Doesn't mean u aren't  a fan but sometimes I get pissed and curse Axl. Oh My God did I really say that?  Oh Shit, there goes my backstage pass when GNR come to Atlanta. Roll Eyes

Quick better retreat

Axl is Jesus and Robin has more talent in his belt buckle than 10 slash's combined.

There, Backstage pass resecured ok

rofl rofl rofl rofl
thats just a pure class comment right there D. ok

html sucks
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

Doesn't mean u aren't  a fan but sometimes I get pissed and curse Axl. Oh My God did I really say that?  Oh Shit, there goes my backstage pass when GNR come to Atlanta. Roll Eyes

Well when someone asks for it, they ask for it and just for the record for someone who wants to vent sometimes is fine but he was one of the biggest whiners as he put it on our site, the biggest and vulgar which was another reason he was outted.    I called the kettle black in this situation, lame or not.   

check it out!!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »

you can thank jimbob mainly for this change to the forum ways.

you are quite welcome sir.  beer Roll Eyes
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

Who are Velvet Revolver?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »

Who are Velvet Revolver?
a band that probably puts on a pretty cool show but releases mediocre albums.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2007, 02:49:50 PM »

Doesn't mean u aren't? a fan but sometimes I get pissed and curse Axl. Oh My God did I really say that?? Oh Shit, there goes my backstage pass when GNR come to Atlanta. Roll Eyes

Well when someone asks for it, they ask for it and just for the record for someone who wants to vent sometimes is fine but he was one of the biggest whiners as he put it on our site, the biggest and vulgar which was another reason he was outted.? ? I called the kettle black in this situation, lame or not.? ?

Yeah, I was banned at your site.

For sticking up for Mysteron cause I was sick and tired of the bashing going on.

You guys bashed him, and I got banned for telling you to fuck off.

With, regards to those messages or posts I have no knowledge of ever saying anything bad about here and if my user name suggested I did on your site it was not me, since I use a shared computer thanks.

Yes I was pissed, because your lame site claims that they do not allow bashing of other site members yet you had a whole thread dedicated to bashing Mysteron.

So fornicate off TWAT! and as I stated before go crawl back to your lame hater site and troll on.

Fuck All Y'all
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2007, 02:54:54 PM »

Nice move Jarmo, thank you Smiley

Personally that fucking section could even disappear for me.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2007, 02:58:36 PM »

Yes, I feel like I've been wading through dirt every time I'm held up in there!  confused

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2007, 03:12:41 PM »

Who are Velvet Revolver?

a band with a drummer who thinks axl rose is jealous about them  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »

Yes I was pissed, because your lame site claims that they do not allow bashing of other site members yet you had a whole thread dedicated to bashing Mysteron.
they also allow their members to bash people in their sigs (Communist China).  Nothing against them, I used to go there and post alot and theres some cool peeps, but its gotten way to cynical for my likes.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »

We don't just lift articles from here, we get articles from our own sources as well as here like mostly all forums get articles from other forums, doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that. 

You also seem to think you're the only one with access to e-mail. Considering you think I take your "news" and post them here without giving credit.

FYI: I got an e-mail with a quote by Ron. I didn't go to your site to find it.  ok

As I told somebody from your site, you guys have a totally different definition of what supporting the band means.

It's no wonder many artists hate the Internet.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »

Well when someone asks for it, they ask for it and just for the record for someone who wants to vent sometimes is fine but he was one of the biggest whiners as he put it on our site, the biggest and vulgar which was another reason he was outted.    I called the kettle black in this situation, lame or not.   

Yeah, I was banned at your site.

For sticking up for Mysteron cause I was sick and tired of the bashing going on.

You guys bashed him, and I got banned for telling you to fuck off.

With, regards to those messages or posts I have no knowledge of ever saying anything bad about here and if my user name suggested I did on your site it was not me, since I use a shared computer thanks.

So fornicate off TWAT! and as I stated before go crawl back to your lame hater site and troll on.

Anyone just has to click on your profile Jimmerjammer to see just how much you bashed over and over and over again one of the biggest bashers at our site infact before we cut you lose.    This thread just shows how pissed off you are at that fact.

Keep trying to scam people for leaks too, that went over well.

Posted by: jarmo
You also seem to think you're the only one with access to e-mail. Considering you think I take your "news" and post them here without giving credit.

FYI: I got an e-mail with a quote by Ron. I didn't go to your site to find it.  ok

As I told somebody from your site, you guys have a totally different definition of what supporting the band means.

It's no wonder many artists hate the Internet.

/jarmo

I guess he just copied and pasted one email to you and to me then at least I gave credit for the email on my site.   

As far as definition, good I am glad we see it two different ways.   At least I don't troll my own VR section and ex gunner section and also disrepect the original band as you say you don't but you very well do so.   Ban me now cuz Jarmo, I support this band but it ain't all sunshine and roses like you want us and I am sure they want us to believe that this was another banner year for GNR just cuz they had a good tour, which btw I am happy about but lets face it, this band is extremely dysfunctional and you and them will find every excuse under the sun to explain all that is fucked up away.    Insane and more people are seeing it and getting pissed here or you wouldn't be arguing in every thread that you have.

check it out!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2007, 04:09:20 PM »

I guess he just copied and pasted one email to you and to me then at least I gave credit for the email on my site.   

Yeah, I'm just a bit more subtle.

I just didn't think "Hey look who e-mailed me!" was that important to get the point across.

At least I don't troll my own VR section and ex gunner section and also disrepect the original band as you say you don't but you very well do so.   

I don't disrespect the past accomplishments. Or the part that former member's had in those accomplishments.

If you have proof that I do, let's see them now.

Or maybe you're busy posting Youtube clips of yourself promoting ROV?

I don't pretend to love something I don't only to get visitors.

Funny how you attack me for "trolling the VR section" while on your board it's ok to attack GN'R.  On one hand I get attacked for posting my views on VR, but on the other hand you're proud of having a board where speculation and negativity about the band we all are fans of (GN'R) is just business as usual.

People living in glass houses should not throw stones.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:33:28 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »

Well that's concerning, does it not bother you that somebody's logging onto GNR sites as you and started bashing HTGTH? Are you not worried this person who bashed HTGTH on ROV as JimmerJammer won't come onto this site and start bashing it? I can show you the posts if you like, just so you know what this imposter pretending to be you said about this site and GNR in general.

ok

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: