Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:49:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Help!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 1350 times)
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« on: June 25, 2006, 03:12:49 PM »

I am currently doing a degree in Graphic Communications, my subject for an interactive  CD Rom I'm putting forward as my course work is about Guns and Roses.

As part of the disc I am doing a "The Pre Chinese Democracy Era"  Jukebox where the new songs can be clicked on and played, along with the lyrics being displayed. 

The ready recorded pre-94 stuff will be done as a best bits as audio, whilst the lyrics and details will be diplayed (Only 700Mb on a CD prevents full Programme, although if time allows, I will do a full Box Set)  Infact, having just written it down, I want to go this route  Undecided . This would enable a video section too, but time is against me.

The problem I need help with is getting decent quality (studio prefered) downloads along with the lyrics to the songs.  I was interested to observe the "Better" thread a little earlier and agree with a comment that said that we all hear things a little different from the next geezer.

So if anybody can steer me the right direction I'd be very grateful, + once the project is complete I'll make it freely available for other gunners to enjoy.

So please help me if you can.

Yeah this project is dedicated to All the Guns N' Fuckin Roses Fans who stuck with them through all the Fuckin shit.  And to all those opposed... Hmm...Well

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 03:18:22 PM »

Sounds like a cool project, I'll contact you ok

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 04:08:21 PM »

I pm'd  you lyrics
btw cant  you use a DVD
you have tons more space on those

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »

Would have loved to have done a DVD, but it has to be done using Director MX Embarrassed (and other adobe products...).  The Thing has to be totally interactive.  But a big thanks for the help given thus far....  We do the DVD stuff next year... ok

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
McDuff
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »

sounds like a cool idea  beer
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 04:26:30 PM »

What kind of music files  you using? To save room try AAC

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: