Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:29:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] Las Vegas, 12th show, 11.24.2012
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] Las Vegas, 12th show, 11.24.2012  (Read 20447 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »

Cool Axl pic by Brenda V.:

Amazing photo...  drool
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 04:58:30 PM »

And that a wrap folks!!!!!!! I'm broke, exhausted, and ready to sleep for the next month! 12 shows, 4 weeks - I really did live the dream. Each show was special in it's own way. Couldn't even try to pick a "favorite show", and went out with a bang as Vegas should!! Until next time my friends!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:31:07 AM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
angeles
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 07:26:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmf3-3ziFU

Wink
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 08:09:11 PM »

Amazing photo...  drool

How great does he look & what a great lot of concerts they've done at Vegas.
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2012, 09:44:03 PM »

What a great run by GNR! It was a privilege to see the band. They played their asses off to give the best show possible every night. I am so blessed and thankful to be able to see them live in such a great venue, which enriched my life. Good luck on the next phase of the world tour!  I hope they take up residence again in Vegas or somewhere in US in 2013 so that I can enjoy their greatness again.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 12:45:28 AM »

Last night was wonderful!! It was my first time ever sitting in a seat for GNR as I have always done general admission. Row A in the Balcony was the perfect way to experience this show. So many things to take in at once. Definitely a different experience than being on the floor. I loved seeing the residency evolve over the month. Subtle changes here and there and always getting bigger and more badass. KUDOS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!! I hope another Vegas stint happens in the near future.

Is it less tiring to be seated than to stand in the GA all night? Also can you get up to sing & dance or do people behind tell you to sit down as I've experienced at other concerts? Glad you had a great night, they seem to always put on a terrific show.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »

Totally a great ending to the residency. Went out with a bang just as it should.

Big thanks to everyone involved.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 01:40:10 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dyHAtqbik
objectifyyy!

dope! ok

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
hunter80
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 08:20:08 PM »

Last night was wonderful!! It was my first time ever sitting in a seat for GNR as I have always done general admission. Row A in the Balcony was the perfect way to experience this show. So many things to take in at once. Definitely a different experience than being on the floor. I loved seeing the residency evolve over the month. Subtle changes here and there and always getting bigger and more badass. KUDOS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!! I hope another Vegas stint happens in the near future.

Is it less tiring to be seated than to stand in the GA all night? Also can you get up to sing & dance or do people behind tell you to sit down as I've experienced at other concerts? Glad you had a great night, they seem to always put on a terrific show.

It is less tiring without a doubt. I got up at 6am that day for work so sitting was perfect for me and the person I took to the show. I got up several times and no one seemed to mind as they were standing too. Being in Row A though I had the option to just sit the entire time but when the excitement gets you going you just have to stand up!!

11/8/02, 11/10/06, 11/11/06, 11/2/11, 12/13/11, 12/16/11, 12/27/11, 2/21/12, 11/3/12, 11/17/12, 11/24/12, 5/24/14, 5/25/14, 5/30/14, 5/31/14, 6/7/14, 4/9/16, 8/15/16, 11/17/17
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »

I found myself feeling REALLY down today. These last four weeks have been like living in a dream world. Coming back to reality sucks. I guess it's time to change my reality. After the last show, I had an after show pass. And instead of hanging in the little room with everyone else, I just stood on the balcony and watched them dismantle the stage while trying to accept the fact that reality was right around the corner.

Axl is God.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »

strictlyaxlsgrrl1976
Opening Act

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »

Amazing photo...  drool

How great does he look & what a great lot of concerts they've done at Vegas. love
holy shishkabob....  love

"This is one of most evil things I've ever done"--Axl referring to his "Halloween Tree" on Jimmy Kimmel
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »

A residency just anywhere wouldn't work..Vegas is set up for that type of thing. From a wiling/able hosting facility to the various attractions..this pretty much was a bigger production of the Up Close and Personal Tour...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »

I found myself feeling REALLY down today. These last four weeks have been like living in a dream world. Coming back to reality sucks. I guess it's time to change my reality. After the last show, I had an after show pass. And instead of hanging in the little room with everyone else, I just stood on the balcony and watched them dismantle the stage while trying to accept the fact that reality was right around the corner.

I totally get this feeling too, thought I was the only one. It's like you live for the experiences that seeing GN'R live brings, to planning the shows and travel, to actually being there right with the band. When you know it's going to be a while before you see the band again, it really does take a toll on you... and leaves you thinking "What now?".  Undecided

The last show I went to was Paris this last summer, and it was my 30th GN'R show. And I knew it was going to be a while before I saw the band again, and I still don't know when I will get the chance again, might be a few years... And I too, like you took a moment to myself.

My special moment was as they was playing Frank Sinatra's My Way, after the Paris show. And I just walked through the crowd of people in circles, enjoying the moment... and reminicing on my time with GN'R over the last 6 years since 2006 (my first show was RIR Lisbon)...... I'm even getting emotional just writing this. Yes it's hard my friend...  Cry  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:44:09 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 04:04:02 PM »

I totally get this feeling too, thought I was the only one. It's like you live for the experiences that seeing GN'R live brings, to planning the shows and travel, to actually being there right with the band. When you know it's going to be a while before you see the band again, it really does take a toll on you... and leaves you thinking "What now?".  Undecided

The last show I went to was Paris this last summer, and it was my 30th GN'R show. And I knew it was going to be a while before I saw the band again, and I still don't know when I will get the chance again, might be a few years... And I too, like you took a moment to myself.

My special moment was as they was playing Frank Sinatra's My Way, after the Paris show. And I just walked through the crowd of people in circles, enjoying the moment... and reminicing on my time with GN'R over the last 6 years since 2006 (my first show was RIR Lisbon)...... I'm even getting emotional just writing this. Yes it's hard my friend...  Cry  Smiley

I get it too! Today I learned that Bon Jovi are closing the IoW Festival, Stone Roses are playing the Friday with the Saturday slot being announced tomorrow, would so love Gn'R to be THE act of the 2013 event.  Got a feeling its Green Day thou  Sad 

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »

Annie
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »

Me too. I had the time of my life in Vegas on Halloween weekend. I met so many awesome people, and I loved living vicariously through you guys who were able to attend more shows. I still have my Jimmy Choos and I will always remember this special time when I wear them.  hihi And I have all my Bitty Ted of Gisborne videos as well. smoking
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:34:13 PM by Lumen » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 09:23:30 PM »

What a great way to end the Las Vegas adventure.

A fun show, possibly the best one of the bunch.... Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »

hahah tommy... he's awesome
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 11:13:20 PM »

I was sitting in Section 305 at the VIP tables and met a couple of girls who were from Indiana that were showing me pics of when they met Axl at the Indianapolis show that were with another dude as well, but can't remember their names for the life of me. I met another couple from Canada at the other table by me as well and I was just trying to figure out who they were (a little drunk). I was the dude in the black button up polo shirt that was jamming out to all of the songs. The song was great and Axl sounded the best that I've heard him since 11/25/02 in Columbus, OH.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 11:21:06 PM by grog mug » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: