Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:02:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IX: Highway to Hell
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IX: Highway to Hell  (Read 103030 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #500 on: August 18, 2008, 05:24:12 AM »

I think i did ok considering my No1 pick was out for 80% of the game and considering i didn't have a champion untill Ryder won recently.

And yes D that points margin is gonna be hard to beat. A double winner. Lets hope it doesn't go to your head.... otherwise you wont be able to get through doors ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #501 on: August 18, 2008, 06:04:06 AM »

I think i did ok considering my No1 pick was out for 80% of the game and considering i didn't have a champion untill Ryder won recently.

And yes D that points margin is gonna be hard to beat. A double winner. Lets hope it doesn't go to your head.... otherwise you wont be able to get through doors ok

HAHAHA I dont think i can brag any more than I have. Its just awesome to brag and back it up. that is the best when u can talk as much shit as i do and then somehow miraculously win both games at the same time. Talk about the ultimate heel.

I have a feeling, I will be coming back down to earth next game though seeing as Orton is hurt and Cade is Cade.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #502 on: August 18, 2008, 06:07:32 AM »

HAHAHA I dont think i can brag any more than I have. Its just awesome to brag and back it up. that is the best when u can talk as much shit as i do and then somehow miraculously win both games at the same time. Talk about the ultimate heel.

I have a feeling, I will be coming back down to earth next game though seeing as Orton is hurt and Cade is Cade.

I will have money on Orton being on RAW!... Not actual money but you get the idea

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #503 on: August 18, 2008, 06:12:59 AM »

I cant get over the clean win by Batista........ u have to think that was changed somehow.

Orton I believe now is legitimately hurt. Maybe he could at least come back and do promos etc. that of course doesnt score for me, but I think he is gone.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #504 on: August 18, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »

Batista and Beth Phoenix ruined my chances of second place. Oh well, still my best placing in a singles game. For now.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #505 on: August 18, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »

ANd there is no rasputin taking crappy picks handing you Kane.   ok

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #506 on: August 18, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »

Cowbell, seriously, stop crying and tryin to take a way my expert picking skills.

Hammy will release the top game scorers in a little while.

It is ridiculous to sit there and try to say that Kane is the reason I won by over 300pts.

Now, if I won by 30-40, sure, u can blame it on Rasp.

HOWEVER, if Kane were gone, I would've taken Finlay and that is a FACT. I guarantee with Finlay, I still wouldve won by 150-200.

I won because My team 1-5 scored consistently. I luckily got Hawkins after Hammy dropped him. I bid HUGE on Kozlov who was a  Chris Benoit pt scorer getting me 12 every single week but maybe 2.

Beth did an excellent job and Matt H did excellent as always.

so don't try to throw it off like the whole reason I won was due to Kane.

What's even more funny, U are sitting there talking shit about Rasp and look at the standings. Dude beat your ass, so what does that say about YOUR shitty picking?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:35:05 PM by D » Logged

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »

I still think its tainted, Dude Picks Shannon Moore with a first pick and sits around and lets him team roll.

Looks fishy to me and ALWAYS will.

As for picking my team this game, Damn Straight looking back it was FULL of Shit.
After the last game where I picked WAY to many females.

This Game

Jericho... After a huge entrance to WWE, he became a TALK SHOW HOST A JOKE for a first round pick.

Umaga ... Still in the main event picture jobbing somewhat and still appearing on some ppvs.  He became a huge whore.

I like the MIz with a 3rd pick, he was a title holder, only downsize was he didnt wrestle anywhere as near as much as Morrison

Rey? God I thought he was returning LAST GAME, that was the worst pick of the night.

Bidding on JTQ,  This has to be the first time in WWF history the biggest Face Team on Raw NEVER WRESTLERS and only gives comedy routines.

In Hindsight my team sucked, and I am sure you still would of won without Kane, You clearly won this game, but from the begining and seeing a new guy just show up in our Fed and pick Shannon Moore will ALWAYS BE FISHY. Its Barry Bonds Fishy...

Congrats D on winning* WWE Game IX.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2008, 04:13:05 AM »

See dude that is just ridiculously stupid. I really think u should honestly apologize for even insinuating that I'd cheat or something.

Rasp Registered on the forum in 2005.

So yeah, i registered in 2005, and posted here and there for 3 years just so I could pick the opportune moment to cheat in a wrestling game, getting myself to pick a few slots below this guy. if Anything, the person who benefited most from Rasp would've been the guy picking directly after him. That was Lawson for whatever reason Chose Chavo Guerrero. So I guess I am Lawsons Law also.

So what are u saying I registered a new account and played two games?

also, what if Rasp gets the first pick or the third pick?

another thing, there were plenty of people who had a shot to take Kane before me.

U give me any 2nd pick and I still win EASILY.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:17:32 AM by D » Logged

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2008, 04:58:52 AM »

You guys are suckers. I'm the real winner. I WON A WOODEN SPOON BITCHES! Don't be jealous.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: