Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  Just got back from VR gig
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just got back from VR gig  (Read 1769 times)
In a coma
Rocker

« on: January 16, 2005, 09:25:25 AM »

I went to see VR last night in Newcastle Uk. The show was amazing and it was great to see so many Gunners fans there alongside new VR fans. The most amazing thing about the gig was that I was on the very front row. I was stood right under Scott and got some amazing pictures  of all the band (on my phone). These made it worth the very badly bruised ribs I have this morning alongside the cuts and bruises I have in a places I didn't know existed. I spent the whole gig sceaming at duff. Who was very cool to see play. In the end I think I shouted so much he gave me the thumbs up just to shut me up. I also came away from the gig with part of slash's towel, his cigarette and a duffs set list. It was unbelievable to see the guys up close and just see how amazing all the band are. The gig has also made me really respect VR so much more. I bought the album but only really listened to a cuople of songs. After seeing them live  I will be giving that another listen. Anyway just thought I would share the details of a great gig with everyone.

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: