Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CHINESE DEMOCRACY ALBUM COVER AGAIN
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHINESE DEMOCRACY ALBUM COVER AGAIN  (Read 2911 times)
spiderman
Rocker

i can feel my spider sense....

« on: May 28, 2004, 02:04:42 PM »

i was reading a couple of days back a message from a guy called "mysterious power" that the album will be released in october and the album cover will be graffitti on a wall...anyway wether the album will be out in october or not i dont know but if you go to the here today home page, click the link for tour dates, past concerts, asia 2001, you will see in the notes section for one of the gigs that apparently axl told the crowd that the cover of the album will be a pushbike leant against a wall with guns n roses graffitti on it. and apparently he showed the crowd a pic of this on the screen. peace
lastroots
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 02:29:27 PM »

Wooo, finally some news .... Embarrassed

/lastroots
kujo722
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 02:48:52 PM »

i was reading a couple of days back a message from a guy called "mysterious power" that the album will be released in october and the album cover will be graffitti on a wall...anyway wether the album will be out in october or not i dont know but if you go to the here today home page, click the link for tour dates, past concerts, asia 2001, you will see in the notes section for one of the gigs that apparently axl told the crowd that the cover of the album will be a pushbike leant against a wall with guns n roses graffitti on it. and apparently he showed the crowd a pic of this on the screen. peace

And where do you think Mysterious Poster/Power(whatever) got those details?

spiderman
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 02:51:23 PM »

point taken.... then again if axls been scrapping songs as reported over the years whos to say he hasnt been scrapping album covers drool
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 02:53:21 PM »

I feel in good hands with MP. I just asked him to speculate on some stocks I was thinking about buying for retirement.

Whatever that guy says...is what I'm going to buy!

I mean, the way he nailed what Axl/GNR are going to do, is a talent ! I even reccomended him to my brother!

Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 02:54:48 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
kujo722
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 02:58:17 PM »

point taken.... then again if axls been scrapping songs as reported over the years whos to say he hasnt been scrapping album covers drool

As reported by who? It's all just speculation. If the band members don't know/aren't sharing any information, these alleged sources outside the band shouldn't be trusted until they have proven themselves like Mysteron has, and there are still people here that aren't sure about him.
spiderman
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 03:08:31 PM »

i think a good cover for the album would be a photo of a chinese guy waiting at a bus stop. itcould symbolise all the waiting weve been doing overthe past decade.
bill213
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 03:12:24 PM »

Not that this is new to anyone who's been following this gnr drama for a while but even the band members including Axl himself have been unreliable in giving us news.  There's NO ONE that knows what the hell is going on including the band itself and Axl apparently.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 03:42:28 PM »

i think a good cover for the album would be a photo of a chinese guy waiting at a bus stop. itcould symbolise all the waiting weve been doing overthe past decade.

That is a good start, but I think it should show a Chinese guy at the bustop where the bus in driving by, totally ignoring him, and splashing water all over the guy. That would be a better analogy.

hihi
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 06:00:23 PM »

That is a good start, but I think it should show a Chinese guy at the bustop where the bus in driving by, totally ignoring him, and splashing water all over the guy. That would be a better analogy.

hihi

How about a bunch of chinese skeletons crumpled outside a oriental CD shop - symbolising that half the fans GNR had in their prime are now in retirement homes hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 03:41:59 AM »

Yeah and he could put a remake of ONE IN A MILLION on it. With his great references to our Asian friends

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: