Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:25:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I appreciate GNR even more...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I appreciate GNR even more...  (Read 7599 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2004, 04:16:52 PM »

i'll take nu gnr over VR any given day. with or without bucket, you know why? cuz Axl alone is better than 5 VR members  beer

LONG LIVE GNR!

Chinese Democracy!
Vegar
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2004, 04:41:07 PM »

I agree with u YG.
Im really waitin' for Chinese democracy, but im also goin' to buy Contraband the 1st day its released anyway.
Im excited to hear V.r songs, Have only heard SMF and Slither and they were OK, but nothing more.  peace

Just use your head and in the end
You?ll find your inspiration,
To choose your steps, I won't regret
This kind of aggravation
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2004, 06:36:31 PM »

Its not even about axl vs vr. They both are talented but I have realized that what Axl brings to the table cannot be matched.

Im also beginning to realize that weiland isnt talneted enought to keep up with slash/duff/matts fine work.....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2004, 06:55:09 PM »

DRUNK, perhaps cocaine would help them think more clearly?

rofl

VR is a great rock band,but clearly they need Axl more than Axl needs them.

What the fucking hell??? I find this remark similar to that of another poster who said that Slash needs Axl and Izzy "to hold his hand." That's fucking bullshit. Slash just so happens to be the best guitarist around today, as a fact, and in my opinion, ever, and he is in a band that is releasing an album and tours, and we even hear from them on a regular basis. And even before this band, we knew everything that was going on with them. But where is Axl??? As far as Axl goes, he hasn't released shit since Slash, Duff, and Matt were in the fucking band, so that's stupid to say that they need Axl more than Axl needs them. Axl can't keep a fucking band together because he thinks he's the shit and doesn't need anybody. How do they need him more he needs them?

cuz Axl alone is better than 5 VR members

Right. That's exactly it. If you think that the one who doesn't release shit, doesn't care about his fans, is better, fine. Waiting for Axl (and refusing to enjoy anything else because you're too blind to realize he is an asshole and not god) is like running into a door repeatedly instead of going somewhere else until the door is opened. And it's just as stupid.

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: