Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where's a link to the site with the pictures of "Betsey" at Axl's?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where's a link to the site with the pictures of "Betsey" at Axl's?  (Read 9836 times)
MikeB
« on: July 21, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »

Can someone find me the site with the pictures of Betsey's visit to Axl's house?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:06:22 PM by MikeB » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 06:41:05 PM »

I think Beta is like his spiritual adviser or some shit like that. I remember reading some article about it but I just moved on because its just too crazy. Why would you allow someone to wield that much power over your life? Is Axl waiting for Beta to tell him when the next planetary alignment is so he can release CD? Maybe someone else here who has a memory like an elephant can tell you more about this strange character.

loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 06:58:58 PM »

Beta is his maid... she used to work for Stephanie Seymoure (?), but started working for Axl cause she thought he was a better person (or just paid her more money).? Apparently she's stuck by him through all these years, and also did the translations in RIR3.? I'm sure there's more that could be said about her, but I guess she's pretty cool.

She is not his spiritual advisor, at least not in the capacity james was thinking of - which was somebody named Yoda, if I recall correctly.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 07:00:29 PM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Surfrider
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 07:00:23 PM »

I assume that she is Argentinian then?
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 07:00:56 PM »

I think she's Brazilian.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Surfrider
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 07:05:45 PM »

I think she's Brazilian.
Duh! Sorry, thats what I meant. hihi? ok Hence, the translation of Portugese.  Thanks for the correction.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 07:12:39 PM »

loretian, you're right. It was Yoda. I got mixed up. So much time is going by that its starting to fuck with my memory. I hear R2D2 is advising Axl on a CD release date. LOL!

jabba2
VIP

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 08:11:45 PM »

Wouldnt surprise me if they were dating after all these years. He does appear with Beta in public, and gave her that tribute in RIR 3, and Beta supposedly does all of his shopping. It seems a little fishy because noone knows many people that visit Axls mansion regularly, except for music/business types..which work with Axl on a professional basis.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »

Wouldnt surprise me if they were dating after all these years. He does appear with Beta in public, and gave her that tribute in RIR 3, and Beta supposedly does all of his shopping. It seems a little fishy because noone knows many people that visit Axls mansion regularly, except for music/business types..which work with Axl on a professional basis.

She is his personal assistant, thats her job to do his shopping etc.
MikeB
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 10:05:58 PM »

Wait is that the pic(s) of the woman I've seen with her son ? they took a trip to Axl's house , the surprising thing was Axl wasn't in any of the pics taken, it looks like he was the one using the camera taking pics of the happy mom and her son . I can't find the link anymore but if someone knows , please tell me... I hope I'm not the only one who's seen this
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 10:25:00 PM »

Wait is that the pic(s) of the woman I've seen with her son ? they took a trip to Axl's house , the surprising thing was Axl wasn't in any of the pics taken, it looks like he was the one using the camera taking pics of the happy mom and her son . I can't find the link anymore but if someone knows , please tell me... I hope I'm not the only one who's seen this

No. Beta is Axl's assistant. the person your talking about is Betsey.
MikeB
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »

Well can I have that link to the site with those pictures?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 10:48:11 PM »

Well can I have that link to the site with those pictures?

I dont have a link do a search.....
scott1975
Opening Act

D.T.U.D

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 04:34:03 AM »

These are the pics I think your are after.

Betsy's trip to Axl's in 1999.  I remember she got quite a hard time from a few idiots who thought she was lying when she said she received a personal invite to Axl's annual halloween party.  Just a fan with a dedicated web site.  Axl's way of saying thanks, I guess.

http://axl_rose_shrine.tripod.com/trip1.html/index.html

P.S   Kia Kaha

Axl '05
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 06:25:53 AM »

Can someone find me the site with the pictures of Betsey's visit to Axl's house?

Betsy took them off the internet i think.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 06:28:29 AM »

Betsy took them off the internet i think.

well, some of them  Lips Sealed

Nothing to say
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 09:39:29 AM »

She has pics of her with Axl she just wont post them because of Axls privacy.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »

These are the pics I think your are after.

Betsy's trip to Axl's in 1999.? I remember she got quite a hard time from a few idiots who thought she was lying when she said she received a personal invite to Axl's annual halloween party.? Just a fan with a dedicated web site.? Axl's way of saying thanks, I guess.

http://axl_rose_shrine.tripod.com/trip1.html/index.html

P.S? ?Kia Kaha

Axl '05

Yes the people over at gnronline.com forum gave her a hard time when she told people about her trip.  They also tore into her when she said she heard a demo of a new song called "madagascar", and they called her names and such saying Axl would never call a song madagascar.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
MikeB
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 09:47:13 AM »

All right I don't have DSL internet like I used to, dial-up sucks and won't let me on the site . So yeah can someone post pics of them here Huh
rainX
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 02:16:32 PM »

I think Beta is like his spiritual adviser or some shit like that. I remember reading some article about it but I just moved on because its just too crazy. Why would you allow someone to wield that much power over your life? Is Axl waiting for Beta to tell him when the next planetary alignment is so he can release CD? Maybe someone else here who has a memory like an elephant can tell you more about this strange character.

For someone who runs his mouth so much you are highly uneducated in the GNR saga if you don't know who Beta is.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 03:04:08 PM »

No wonder Axl invited Betsy. She is kind of hot. That sly Axl.  peace
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 03:11:16 PM »

Found this email from Axl that she posted on another part of her site...

A GREAT PORTION OF THIS EMAIL FROM AXL WAS DELETED!
MUCH OF THE CONTENT OF THIS EMAIL - ESPECIALLY THE FIRST HALF OR SO - HAS BEEN REMOVED OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIS PRIVACY!
HOWEVER, AFTER READING THESE OVER AND OVER - HERE ARE SOME PARTS OF THIS ONE AXL WROTE THAT I FEEL ARE INTERESTING AND APPROPRIATE TO SHARE WITH THE PUBLIC!

AS FOLLOWS TO BEGIN WHER AXL WAS WRITING MIDWAY:

On the subject of old Guns it was like a bad marriage. X XXXX XX XXXX XX XXX XXXXXX.

The new band will have all kinds of styles. We just wanted to shake up
the old timers and let the kids know somethin's comin'. Looks like it
worked. I watch all the cheap shots people take out of ignorance and
it just doesn't cease to amaze me. It's funny, just cause you give a
monkey a computer doesn't mean he won't crap his huggies!

Another reason was because of your wolves. XXX is my boy and I thought
your son would enjoy the other pets.

I caught the cookie picture on your website and it made me laugh!

You can say what you want about the trip. Just try not to give the
crazies to much to work with in regard to my home itself or xxxx.
I have appreciated your respect as well as your patience.

Thanx for everything,
All the best,
A-
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 05:50:32 PM »

Dave, this isn't a slag against you.

But, I find this comment you made very funny.

I mean, you say that Betsy has pics of her and Axl, but she won't post them because of Axl's privacy.

Well, then tell me WHY in the hell she posted anything about her trip to Axl's?? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I mean, hell, if I was in contact with Axl or had gone to his house via an invitation....I'd not post anything or share it with anyone because I know how private Axl is.?

I know she created one of the first websites for him or something.? But I just find it very odd to even post anything if she was so concerned for Axl's privacy.? I don't think she respects him at all nor does she give a crap about his privacy.? Kind of looks more to me that she got caught up in the moment of being recognized by Axl and wanted to brag about it.? And her site is kinda obsessive in my opinion.  I mean I can understand creating a website, but I think hers is a little flamboyant to say the least considering Axl is very low key.

I mean, Dave..if you got invited to his house, would you go and post everything about it but leave out pictures of you and Axl if you were so concerned for Axl's privacy?? I mean, shit, she put up pictures of his house so any weirdo can go there (and he did have that Karen chick stalk his house and I wonder how she found it probably through Betsy even posting these to begin with.) Makes no sense at all to me.? I think Betsy should have just kept this all to herself.? That is what I would have done.

Makes me wonder why we get no news from Axl and company because people can't leave him alone.? People get to caught up in the 'fame' of Axl instead of just seeing him as a real person.? Kind of makes you wonder about people's motives.  Does anyone else see this?  I mean, she posted a personal email he wrote to her as well.  That is NOT respecting anyone's privacy in my opinion.  I could care less if it's Axl or anyone for that matter.  You just shouldn't go and share emails that are meant for your own eyes with the whole fucking world.

Huh
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:55:27 PM by dolphin » Logged
Chief
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2005, 07:00:23 PM »

i think she decided to post some details because people were giving her so much flak about the whole story.

but i know that it was true and she did go visit him.. it's a pretty crazy story but it happened!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2005, 07:08:08 PM »

Here's an old interview with Beta...
7. July, 2001 : Beta Interview by Ivani Cardoso 

(Translated To English)

Interview with Beth beta Lebeis, the 'Brazilian and tattooed mama' of Axl Rose

She was famous after having been homage by the singer, in the Rock in Rio 3. Now she is on vacation in Santos, but the leader of Guns calls her all the time, even to ask revenues of stewed bean

In the middle of a dinner with friends in a restaurant of Santos, Beth Lebeis assists the cellular insistent. On the other side of the line it is Axl Rose - himself - asking her to teach him the revenue of the stewed beans that him so much likes. Situations as this is normal for her, that after eight years is in Santos on vacations to review the parents, the siblings and the friends.

Working as Guns N'Roses's charismatic leader's assistant personnel in United States, she is the person who him most trusts.

For him and for the fans, she is Beta, famous after the received homage in the stage of the Rock in Rio 3, in January, in Rio. Of course the fast vacations it's not being calm and the telephone rings the whole time. As in the dawn of Thursday, when Axl was calling up to 8:30 of the morning counting details of the birth of the couple's of wolves puppy that he maintains at the house which they lives, in Malibu, with 12 snakes , a tarantula and parrots. " He said that they are two, but I think were born more and he is hiding, with fear that I don't want to be with them in the house".

Axl calls to ask advices, to speak about the recording of the new album that it should be ready before Christmas, to negotiate of accounting problems and, mainly, to guarantee that she will return even on this Monday. After that, Beth only will return again between February and March of next year, when he intends to begin the new tour in South America.

Beth smiles in a understanding way even when he interrupts meals, walks or those fast moments beside the parents, siblings or the few friends that she still maintains in Santos. When she talks about Axl, the reference seems a lot distant of the famous image of the bad boy and temperamental. " He is a lot shy, he is very correct, honest person, he says exactly what he thinks, he is very ethical".

- It prints in the blouse

The affection reminds the one of a lot of mothers, a role that she assumed without even noticed that. It is a affection, about everything she knows about his life (the father's constant aggressions and stepfather and the mother's omission were frequent during his difficult childhood), it was that Axl most needed, affections. Like all Brazilian people she is crazy to hug strong and to kiss. She said that, in the beginning, he thought a little strange those demonstrations of affection. Then he started learning to live together with that, mainly when seeing the relationship of Beth with the three children (Fernando, Vanessa and Alexandre, 22, 23 and 24 years respectively), that also live in United States. She remembers that, one day, Axl said that would like to have had a mother like her and that her children were very happy.

Beth also has a big connection with him. From a shopping in Santos, she phoned him telling that she had in the hands a silk blouse, printed with the the artist's face. He was surprised and she just said: " And does that can "?.

Worried with Axl, Beth left the daughter Vanessa in her place and she also wants to know everything that is happening there while she herself is not there. Each detail. I am the person who cooks at the house, but it is easy. He likes meats and fish grelhados a lot, he has a very healthy feeding and it drinks a lot of water".

To maintain the form, he has an academy at home and he works out daily of three at four hours. They are going a lot to the movies, of preference for films of policemen or dramas'.'

In the beginning of the eighties, after a very suffered separation Beth decided to leave Santos, first for Itaja? and later to United States, assisting in a restaurant of friends in Philadelphia. The following step went work as nanny of the model Stephanie Seymour' son, in 1990, who at that time was the vocalist's girlfriend. The relationship ended, but Axl became fond and he identified so much with Beth that decided to take it to work with him. " I accepted in at that moment, our relationship was always good, it seemed that they knew each other for a long time. In the beginning my children were jealous and theythought I was devoted a lot to him, but with the time they went understanding and today they are always for there. Fernando and my brother also work for him ". To take care of the star and of the house it is not a simple task. Sometimes, she passes the night accompanying the rehearsals and recordings and, the following day, while he sleeps, she has to continue organizing the house and the calendar of the boss. It is her that drives the car, that helps to choose the clothes, that opines even in the choice of the songs.

On the new album, she reveals that the songs are pretty, very beautiful. It will "be 12 or 18 songs, they are still coming to a conclusion. He composes lot by himself, another times with the other members of the band".

- Cake and candles

Six years ago, Beth took a fast trip and, when it returned, she had a car in the parking of the house, all baled for present, with balloons and liaisons. "He moved me, he could simply have given the car and ... that's it". The connection among them is so strong that she admits that she didn't even think about returning to Brazil... and that she doesn't imagine the life without being beside him. I sometimes feel myself very alone, I think that would be good to have a boyfriend, but I don't have time for anything and difficultly I will find somebody that understands that lifestyle so crazy. " About Brazil, she misses the family and some friends. " There they are very ... not outgoing, not "warms", they don't have that kinf of thing of neighbor playing the bell to ask sugar, or friends calling every hour to hang out or drink a beer. These "warm human" I feel a lot of lack. I miss that very, very much. I think Axl is very close to my me and my children because he feels that we like him for what he really is, not for being a rockstar ".

A huge desire of Axl is to be father and Beth wants a lot for that to happen (with a point of typical of the mothers jealousies) so that he finds a wonderful woman who can understand him. " I am sure that, for everything that he suffered, he will be a wonderful father. He plays with the subject, saying that when his son/daughter be born I will cry a lot. I think it's funny that a lot of fans... they want to see him brave, because that it's not him. He is unable to provoke a fight, he only reacts when he is provoked ".

As soon as Axl entered in his house, in the first February 6, Beth prepared a surprised party for him, with cake, candles and congratulations." He didn't know what to do when he arrived home, he was very excited, emotional. I think that's the reason for him never forgets about my birthday ".

To the 46 years of age, Beth is a person with great astral and that has a lot of faith. Prays daily and thanks for the children, for the employment, for the family and for the happiness of Axl. I think he ended up becoming a son for me ". As a present, from Brazil, she is taking him a medal of S?o Bento, to guarantee protection to the singer.

Thanks to Tatiana Roper for the translation.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2005, 09:02:27 PM »

No wonder Axl invited Betsy. She is kind of hot. That sly Axl.  peace

Yes, she did have long beautiful hair, a nice face, a good figure, two adorable kids and i think she is a breeder for wolf dogs ( is my memory correct ? someone ?) ..add to this she seemed like a sweet girl.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2005, 09:04:46 PM »

Well, then tell me WHY in the hell she posted anything about her trip to Axl's?  That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I mean, hell, if I was in contact with Axl or had gone to his house via an invitation....I'd not post anything or share it with anyone because I know how private Axl is. 

I know she created one of the first websites for him or something.  But I just find it very odd to even post anything if she was so concerned for Axl's privacy.  I don't think she respects him at all nor does she give a crap about his privacy.  Kind of looks more to me that she got caught up in the moment of being recognized by Axl and wanted to brag about it.  And her site is kinda obsessive in my opinion.  I mean I can understand creating a website, but I think hers is a little flamboyant to say the least considering Axl is very low key.

I mean, Dave..if you got invited to his house, would you go and post everything about it but leave out pictures of you and Axl if you were so concerned for Axl's privacy?  I mean, shit, she put up pictures of his house so any weirdo can go there (and he did have that Karen chick stalk his house and I wonder how she found it probably through Betsy even posting these to begin with.) Makes no sense at all to me.  I think Betsy should have just kept this all to herself.  That is what I would have done.

I could not agree more with this.

Being on the very very FEW, she should never ever have said a word to fans out of anyone, i mean, come on ?

Nothing to say
badapple81
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2005, 09:10:25 PM »

Well, then tell me WHY in the hell she posted anything about her trip to Axl's?? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I mean, hell, if I was in contact with Axl or had gone to his house via an invitation....I'd not post anything or share it with anyone because I know how private Axl is.?

I know she created one of the first websites for him or something.? But I just find it very odd to even post anything if she was so concerned for Axl's privacy.? I don't think she respects him at all nor does she give a crap about his privacy.? Kind of looks more to me that she got caught up in the moment of being recognized by Axl and wanted to brag about it.? And her site is kinda obsessive in my opinion.? I mean I can understand creating a website, but I think hers is a little flamboyant to say the least considering Axl is very low key.

I mean, Dave..if you got invited to his house, would you go and post everything about it but leave out pictures of you and Axl if you were so concerned for Axl's privacy?? I mean, shit, she put up pictures of his house so any weirdo can go there (and he did have that Karen chick stalk his house and I wonder how she found it probably through Betsy even posting these to begin with.) Makes no sense at all to me.? I think Betsy should have just kept this all to herself.? That is what I would have done.

Being on the very very FEW, she should never ever have said a word to fans out of anyone, i mean, come on ?

I don't know much about the background of this, but I don't see the harm of sharing the day of her life with the fans? For all we know she could have asked for permission to post a few pics?
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2005, 09:17:55 PM »

Well, then tell me WHY in the hell she posted anything about her trip to Axl's?  That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I mean, hell, if I was in contact with Axl or had gone to his house via an invitation....I'd not post anything or share it with anyone because I know how private Axl is. 

I know she created one of the first websites for him or something.  But I just find it very odd to even post anything if she was so concerned for Axl's privacy.  I don't think she respects him at all nor does she give a crap about his privacy.  Kind of looks more to me that she got caught up in the moment of being recognized by Axl and wanted to brag about it.  And her site is kinda obsessive in my opinion.  I mean I can understand creating a website, but I think hers is a little flamboyant to say the least considering Axl is very low key.

I mean, Dave..if you got invited to his house, would you go and post everything about it but leave out pictures of you and Axl if you were so concerned for Axl's privacy?  I mean, shit, she put up pictures of his house so any weirdo can go there (and he did have that Karen chick stalk his house and I wonder how she found it probably through Betsy even posting these to begin with.) Makes no sense at all to me.  I think Betsy should have just kept this all to herself.  That is what I would have done.

I don't know much about the background of this, but I don't see the harm of sharing the day of her life with the fans? For all we know she could have asked for permission to post a few pics?

Well, even if she had permission, i personally wouldnt have done it, because i had few things of my own, and a secret is the most beautiful thing ever. If a thing like this had happened to me, just knowing i had a " secret" would have made me happy, i wouldn"t have wanted to share it..i'm probably more private, or more selfish, or both.

Nothing to say
badapple81
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2005, 09:20:24 PM »

I respect that and that's kinda cool, but it's also cool that she decided to share. And she posted pics that we have already kinda seen anyway through the vids  Smiley
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 10:38:37 PM »

Based on Axl's comments below, I believe that she had his consent.

You can say what you want about the trip. Just try not to give the
crazies to much to work with in regard to my home itself or xxxx.
I have appreciated your respect as well as your patience.

Thanx for everything,
All the best,
A-

I know the his comments didn't specify pictures, but his telling her "you can say what you want..." would lead me to believe that it was okay with him.

I respect that and that's kinda cool, but it's also cool that she decided to share. And she posted pics that we have already kinda seen anyway through the vids Smiley

Dolphin, I totally understrand what you said about keeping something like that private/secret.  Cheesy
I likely would not have 'shared' the experience...  not unless Axl specifically wanted me to (and I can't really imagine Axl specifically wanting me to)
but, to be completely honest I am glad she decided to share... (apparently with Axl's permission)

I've love this quote: "It's funny, just cause you give a monkey a computer doesn't mean he won't crap his huggies!"  hihi

PS:  I HAD to say, regarding the person that a few posters have referred to as "Yoda" - that is not her name! And its a rather insulting reference, IMO.

also, regarding Beta:  she is not 'his maid'... Axl has referred to her as his assitant and likened her to a mother... therefore it stands to reason that she is not his girlfriend.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2005, 12:20:30 AM »

Dave, this isn't a slag against you.

But, I find this comment you made very funny.

I mean, you say that Betsy has pics of her and Axl, but she won't post them because of Axl's privacy.

I know she created one of the first websites for him or something.? But I just find it very odd to even post anything if she was so concerned for Axl's privacy.? I don't think she respects him at all nor does she give a crap about his privacy.? Kind of looks more to me that she got caught up in the moment of being recognized by Axl and wanted to brag about it.? And her site is kinda obsessive in my opinion.? I mean I can understand creating a website, but I think hers is a little flamboyant to say the least considering Axl is very low key.

Makes me wonder why we get no news from Axl and company because people can't leave him alone.? People get to caught up in the 'fame' of Axl instead of just seeing him as a real person.? Kind of makes you wonder about people's motives.? Does anyone else see this?? I mean, she posted a personal email he wrote to her as well.? That is NOT respecting anyone's privacy in my opinion.? I could care less if it's Axl or anyone for that matter.? You just shouldn't go and share emails that are meant for your own eyes with the whole fucking world.

Huh

Did you read the letter that was just posted. IT was? Betsys choice to respect Axl and not posting his pics.? Read the damn letter that was just posted and maybe you will get a clue. She has more pics of Axl and his house and from what I understand from tallking with Betsy Axl said it was ok to post the pics she did. She had more up but was asked to take certain ones down. So FYI Axl said it was ok for her to post the pics she did.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 12:22:53 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jabba2
VIP

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2005, 01:27:49 AM »

Does Betsey still post at any forums?
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2005, 11:32:27 AM »

Does Betsey still post at any forums?

Only her forum but not that much since she has a lot going on in her life right now.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2005, 12:31:33 PM »

When I first started looking up Axl on the internet her site was like the first site to come up that I looked through and read all of this and looked at the pics of the house.   Didn't she go under the name Axlette?

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2005, 08:14:57 AM »

For those of you who don't know Betesy she is a wonderful woman who happened to get to do what most of us all would love to do. So please respect her privacy. She was nice enough to share, so be greatful that she did.
Thanks for the link Scotty!! Hadn't seen the pics in a while.
amyl

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2005, 07:27:37 AM »

man - the view from axl's property is stunning.
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: