Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Whas up with nashville?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whas up with nashville?  (Read 3812 times)
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: October 14, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »

Tickletmaster shows it still.Have not had a email.Some of us going really need to know something soon.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 06:05:27 PM »

Yep it was moved to Jan for reasons best known to themselves. the source is the management.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=94c1b37bb370e1bc46e1453d4ff874a0&topic=37232.0
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 06:13:37 PM »

The show has been moved due to logistical reasons.

I don't know why TM says it's still happening since management says the first two shows were moved.

As soon as the new date is known, it'll be posted.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 10:27:15 PM »

Someone just posted this on mygnr:

" Today, 10:05 PM
Post #24

Group: Members

For what its worth... not trying to dispute jarmo or anything like that but i just got off the phone with the operator at gaylord and she said NOTHING is official right now. she said they too have heard the rumours and nothing is official and they are supposed to be havng a meeting about it on monday and the best bet would be to just keep checking ticketmaster
like i said not trying to argue with anyone or anything just trying to figure it all out but right now the arena dont even know??"

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:30:18 PM »

Who do you believe?

The band's management who says the first two shows were moved, or the venue and Ticketmaster?

If the show was still on for the 22nd, why isn't anybody telling me to pull the story from the site?

Think about it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 10:33:20 PM »

The show has been moved due to logistical reasons.

I don't know why TM says it's still happening since management says the first two shows were moved.

As soon as the new date is known, it'll be posted.

/jarmo

Geez man, do you never sleep??

Hm, so you were told the reasons were "logistical"?? That's what I was afraid of......

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 10:36:08 PM »

I belive you trust me.But i have to let my work know something.Havent got a email from ticketmaster like the florida fans.Just trying to see a show.Thats all.Dont we deserve that as paying fans?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 10:36:14 PM »

Who do you believe?

The band's management who says the first two shows were moved, or the venue and Ticketmaster?

If the show was still on for the 22nd, why isn't anybody telling me to pull the story from the site?

Think about it.

/jarmo

Relax man, just relaying it as I come across it. Not saying Merck is lying (Now would he ever do that?  Grin) , just saying that you would think that someone would have passed the news on to the venue.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »

Yeah thats should have been done first
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2006, 10:54:59 PM »

gunsnroses.com still lists it on the 22nd.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 10:57:55 PM »

Who cares really? You're either going to the show or your not. Move on.

a.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 01:32:56 AM »

On gunsroses.com they have moved the jacksonville date but not the Nashville date so....i dont know.  confused
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2006, 01:35:33 AM »

at VMAs 2006, Axl said that the tour starts at October 24th, so again he was right - as always Wink

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2006, 01:59:04 AM »

Im thrilled its been moved. This way we can catch GNR with CD out and a new setlist! ok

Plus my broke ass couldnt afford to go next week but now its been moved to January I will 100 percent without a doubt be there! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2006, 03:01:59 AM »

Still not thrilled with this move.  If your going to tour and make sure people know you have a new image...then let them know any date you book YOUR GOING to be at...and not re-schedule it.  ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Still love GN'R..but damn they need to keep this date!
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 03:16:40 AM »

Well... I got tickets for Nashville and I'll be pissed if they don't fucking show. The Predators just played a home game tonight- so there's obviously nothing wrong with the arena. This date has been on the books for weeks. WTF? I hope that bitch "Yoda" hasn't told Axl that the nuclear energy around the arena will mess up his fung suei or some bullshit. If one of the band members is down with illness or something... fine. It's all good. But if Axl's kickin' this tour off in another one of his "2002- I don't really feel like touring North America" moods... well... then he can just fucking forget it. NO ONE will take him seriously again he fucks this Fall tour up.

Jarmo. You say the dates are moved. Cool. Thanks for the advance notice. But WHY???

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 03:18:36 AM »

Yeah...if it wasn't for Jarmo we wouldn't know about this move.  GN'R are REALLY slow when it comes to letting us know this kind of stuff.  I just don't understand sometimes...GN'R are the best..but NOT the promotion plan.  My god get your act TOGETHER!!!!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 03:30:11 AM »

jarmo already explained that the shows were moved to simple logistical reasons. Nothing complicated. If you don't like it or can not attend get a refund. To the others, have same faith that it has been done for good.

Why it haven't changed on gunsnroses.com & ticketmaster.com is probably becuase it is weekend and it will be done first thing on a working day. Again nothing complicated.
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 03:59:44 AM »

Well... my advice to management is that now is not the time for "simple logistical" problems. It's a fucking rock tour for christ's sakes.... not an amphibious assault. Why don't they talk to some of the Marines in Iraq and ask them about "simple logistical" problems.

Why can this fucking band not ever tour North America w/o some kind of cancellations and/or rioting, etc.? It's deeply discouraging.

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 04:11:46 AM »

Well... my advice to management is that now is not the time for "simple logistical" problems. It's a fucking rock tour for christ's sakes.... not an amphibious assault. Why don't they talk to some of the Marines in Iraq and ask them about "simple logistical" problems.

Why can this fucking band not ever tour North America w/o some kind of cancellations and/or rioting, etc.? It's deeply discouraging.

If you could read you would read that nothing was cancelled. And comparing GN'R with Marines in Iraq is really funny. Still the simple logic (not logistic in this case) question stays: why do you care from someone's else business? You just have no clue... no idea of what is happening and why and you put yourself in position to moan?

The tour dates were moved, so what?  The life goes on...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: