Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:05:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dr. Pepper's Chinese Democracy press release
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dr. Pepper's Chinese Democracy press release  (Read 172058 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2008, 03:03:19 AM »

... and it is about 20 pages back in the thread.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #481 on: April 11, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »

They have updated their site with...

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Chinese Democracy finished? Was it the soda?

NME is reporting today that Axl Rose has handed over Chinese Democracy to the record label...We've heard rumors like this before and we won't believe it until the man himself confirms it...But if this is true, it will go down in history alongside these other memorable deliveries:

* 1446 BC: Moses delivers the ten commandements to his people; all sin in the world ceases for 30 seconds.

* June 28, 2000: Eli?n Gonz?lez is delivered back to Cuba; US/Cuba relations suffer more than Bear Sterns shareholders.

* August 17, 1998:President Clinton delivers new meaning to the word "is"; everybody but Clinton "is" confused.

If this news is true, it means we're one step closer to having everyone in America (minus Slash and Bucket) sipping a cold Dr Pepper. Come on Axl, now is the time!

http://chinesedemocracywhen.blogspot.com/2008/04/chinese-democracy-finished-was-it-soda.html

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #482 on: April 11, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »

If this news is true, it means we're one step closer to having everyone in America (minus Slash and Bucket) sipping a cold Dr Pepper. Come on Axl, now is the time!

the Director of Corporate Communications for Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages said otherwise.

Greg Artkop: We were extremely pleased that Axl responded so quickly -- and favorably
-- to our offer. I guess we'll have to expand to include a Dr Pepper
for Buckethead. That was an interesting and unexpected bonus!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #483 on: April 11, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »

the Director of Corporate Communications for Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages said otherwise.

Greg Artkop: We were extremely pleased that Axl responded so quickly -- and favorably
-- to our offer. I guess we'll have to expand to include a Dr Pepper
for Buckethead. That was an interesting and unexpected bonus!

Looks like they need to get everyone on the same page.  Wink

G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #484 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

NME is reporting today that Axl Rose has handed over Chinese Democracy to the record label...We've heard rumors like this before and we won't believe it until the man himself confirms it...But if this is true, it will go down in history alongside these other memorable deliveries:

* 1446 BC: Moses delivers the ten commandements to his people; all sin in the world ceases for 30 seconds.

* June 28, 2000: Eli?n Gonz?lez is delivered back to Cuba; US/Cuba relations suffer more than Bear Sterns shareholders.

* August 17, 1998:President Clinton delivers new meaning to the word "is"; everybody but Clinton "is" confused.

http://chinesedemocracywhen.blogspot.com/2008/04/chinese-democracy-finished-was-it-soda.html

NME is also reporting about the reality show that Axl is supposedly going to be involved with.. and that was proven false.

I don't know, I guess this is good news, but it's not confirmed or anything so we still have to take it in stride. Any news is welcome news though, and I hope that this whole Dr Pepper thing gets the ball rolling and we have a new Guns N Roses album available sometime this year  peace

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #485 on: April 13, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »

Looks like Sebastian wants in on the offer...

Hey Dr. Pepper give me some free coke because I got Axl on my f*cking album in case you didn't know.  I am owed some soda. hihi

He talks about Axl/Dr. Pepper at 4:28 and 22:29.

http://www.thedailyrock.com/2008/04/10/interview-with-sebastian-bach/

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #486 on: April 13, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »

Looks like Sebastian wants in on the offer...

Hey Dr. Pepper give me some free coke because I got Axl on my f*cking album in case you didn't know.  I am owed some soda. hihi

He talks about Axl/Dr. Pepper at 4:28 and 22:29.

http://www.thedailyrock.com/2008/04/10/interview-with-sebastian-bach/

Excelent Disc. YEAHH. THankz fRIEND.

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #487 on: April 13, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

NME is also reporting about the reality show that Axl is supposedly going to be involved with.. and that was proven false....

I honestly feel that there is some truth to the reality show thing.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #488 on: April 13, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

some documentaries would be cool, but not a "reality show"
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #489 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

NME is also reporting about the reality show that Axl is supposedly going to be involved with.. and that was proven false.

I don't know, I guess this is good news, but it's not confirmed or anything so we still have to take it in stride. Any news is welcome news though, and I hope that this whole Dr Pepper thing gets the ball rolling and we have a new Guns N Roses album available sometime this year  peace

We were told the reality show is false... there's been no proof of that however.
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #490 on: April 13, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »

More's the pity.

And there goes the challenger...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #491 on: April 13, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

what is baz saying?   

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #492 on: April 13, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »

Good interview! Like the T-shirt he is wearing on the pic on their website! Great wall of china and some chinese blurb eh!!

Mike

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #493 on: April 13, 2008, 04:28:13 PM »

what is baz saying?   

http://media.libsyn.com/media/uvtv/Sebastian-Bach-Phone-Interview.mp3 Wink

hehe he's still Canadian.  hihi What about CanadaDry instead?
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #494 on: April 13, 2008, 07:53:58 PM »

dr pepper is  a spin off of Pepsi anyways , he needs to learn his company's
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #495 on: April 13, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »

dr pepper is  a spin off of Pepsi anyways , he needs to learn his company's

In some parts of the U.S. "coke" is generic for soda. Wink

flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #496 on: April 13, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »

coke could also be coke sniff snarf ..." know what Im sayin ?"
dungbeetle
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #497 on: April 13, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

R there any good cocktails you can make with Dr. Pepper

Dont eat cheese after midnight
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #498 on: April 13, 2008, 09:11:02 PM »

^As a teen, we used to use it to cut our bourbon. Not bad really.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #499 on: April 14, 2008, 03:12:03 AM »

^As a teen, we used to use it to cut our bourbon. Not bad really.

Don't cut bourbon man, that's not right Wink

Funny comment from Bach !

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: