Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:02:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  A lot of shit and drama is starting to happen with Steven right now!!
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A lot of shit and drama is starting to happen with Steven right now!!  (Read 9456 times)
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« on: January 25, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »

Apperantly, Stevens band mates have been fired, or choosen to quit the band, as long as crew because Steven have fallen back into bad habits with drugs or something...
I guess we'll hear more about this soon?

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1140&Itemid=42

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1141&Itemid=42

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Jonathan
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 06:32:33 AM »

Jesus christ..! This is so ridicioulus.
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 06:54:23 AM »

Poor Steven, why does he have to be so stupid?

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 07:01:42 AM »

Here we go again....I guess it's safe to say the rest of the european tour is cancelled  Roll Eyes

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 07:31:11 AM »

Here we go again....I guess it's safe to say the rest of the european tour is cancelled? Roll Eyes

youd be right

ADLER'S APPETITE: STEVEN ADLER Pulls Plug On Band In Germany? - Jan. 25, 2006 

According to a posting on Metal Sludge, former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler appears to have fired his entire ADLER'S APPETITE band several gigs into the band's European tour. "[Sheldon] Tarsha [vocals] [Michael] Thomas [guitar] both have confirmed that they tried to reason with Steven along with the rest of the band and crew to no avail," reads a posting on the site. "Last they knew, a GUNS N' ROSES tribute band from Italy was en route to replace the group for the remainder of the dates."

In the meantime, a BLABBERMOUTH.NET visitor by the name of Marc Obermann has submitted the following review of the band's performance last night (Jan. 24) in Bochum, Germany:

"Tonight was a special night. Went to ADLER'S APPETITE in Bochum ? Matrix, Germany.

"Strange evening...

"Usualy the Matrix is a big club but tonight, ILL NINO played the big hall and ADLER'S APPETITE just played the small venue insdide the club. No stage ...right in your face!!! Support band for ADLER'S APPETITE was ADAM BOMB...he played the first song and ADLER'S APPETITE singer Sheldon Tarsha poured a beer on him from over stage... Having done that, Sheldon did run away with an evil grin...

"ADAM BOMB was freaking out...he asked every one in the audience who it was, because he couldn't see who it was pouring beer on him from behind. Nobody could tell him... 'cause nobody knows Sheldon's face here... except me...

"Strange...but after a cool gig by ADAM BOMB, which was really good... it was time for Adler... Even stranger was Chip Z'Nuff [ENUFF Z'NUFF, ADLER'S APPETITE bassist] coming out of backstage, heading to stage and telling us, 'Hi guys, enjoy our last show!!!'

"Everybody thought he was making a joke. But during the show, Sheldon kept telling the audiience that this was going to be the last ADLER'S APPETITE show, and that they're going to blow out the tour. While he kept proclaiming that, we saw a great show by ADLER'S APPETITE...

"Never saw/heard a better singer in my life...this motherfuckin' beer-pourer realy knows how to rock...he is great!!!

"Great gig...would be sad if they would really split up..."

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 07:48:39 AM »

and steven still acts surprised why slash doesn't call him to guest or star in his projects... the guy can't even keep his own band together...
poor steven. i guess u can't escape stupidity

Chinese Democracy!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 11:20:17 AM »

Man what a sad news! poor guy someone said Steven will be dead sooner, I think he's right  no

No man can be my equal
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 12:19:30 PM »

That's surprising, but at the same time not so surprising.... On one hand he seemed happy with the band, but by reading his recent interviews you can't help but to start wondering how well he's doing these days.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 12:38:50 PM »

This is why I always liked Surom over Adler. Adler is a great drummer, but the guy gets a little high and he turns into an asshole. You can't trust him.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 12:55:12 PM »

he is a joke! he is a junkie!
who is he?
steven the crackwhore adler!

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »

I feel sad for Steven. This guy was in one of the biggest rock band, took drugs like his bro' Slash, Duff etc but hadn't luck. Drugs have consumed him and he fails everything he starts ?Undecided This guy needs some help ?confused
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 01:21:17 PM »

Steven Adler has officially just blown his last chance.  Who in their right mind would even want to start a band with the guy now?  He could not even keep his own COVER BAND together.  They werent rock stars.  They played small clubs to 50-150 people a night.  His ego and drug abuse have taken over and there is no hope now. 

I had always hoped to see Adler's Appetite live (moreso just Steven) but now it is clear that I may never get that chance.  The future looks so bleak for him right now.  I am very curious to see what he does next and I assure you I am not joking at all when I say I could see the guy killing himself or overdosing on something. 
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 01:33:03 PM »

oh dear...I hope he doesn't go on a year-long bender now...if he does, I fear that might be the end of our Adler!
hope it was a one time thing and that he apologize to the rest of the band, get his band & shit together and go on with the tour and the albumplans!

Izzy should really give him a call and straighten him up, Steve seems to have huge respect for him.
hope this doesn't turn out to be the end for one of the original 5! that would be absolutely horrible.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 01:36:26 PM »

Steven needs support not to be banished...
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 01:39:05 PM »

Steven needs support not to be banished...

yep, absolutely!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 03:17:53 PM »

the sad thing is. adler's appetite EP was pretty damn good  no

Chinese Democracy!
Evolution
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 04:17:35 PM »

Adler seriously needs help. From the sounds of it, he is in a fucking awful way  no
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 04:34:44 PM »

How can you help someone who doesn't want to be help, from my way of view our Stevie guy thinks he can't depend on anyone yet is so alone  no
If Steven read this, please SEEK HELP NOW!! stop the drugs

No man can be my equal
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 05:38:49 PM »

Steven is a user and abuser, plain and simple.? He uses everyone whenever the opportunity is presented to him.? People think because he acts kind of the surface that he is really that person, NOT!!!? He is a pathetic junkie that needs to either get it together or just give it up and embrace his addiction with a deathwish!!!?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 05:44:45 PM »

He's totally lost it - i doubt he'll live for much longer unless he gets everything sorted out in his life - mood swings and the rest, he's still on some substance

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 06:17:49 PM »

Steven Adler has officially just blown his last chance.? Who in their right mind would even want to start a band with the guy now?? He could not even keep his own COVER BAND together.? They werent rock stars.? They played small clubs to 50-150 people a night.? His ego and drug abuse have taken over and there is no hope now.?

I had always hoped to see Adler's Appetite live (moreso just Steven) but now it is clear that I may never get that chance.? The future looks so bleak for him right now.? I am very curious to see what he does next and I assure you I am not joking at all when I say I could see the guy killing himself or overdosing on something.?

He's living his ego like it is 1988 all over again, the only problem is that it is 2006, he's had some strokes and OD, and instead of playing to thousdands of fans and having young women all over him, he is playing to tens to fifties of fans who want to here some gnr covers and the hot young females are gone.  I have always said there was no need for Popcorn and this Asshole tried riding out what little GnR fame he had out to the end, which will be an early grave.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Norman Bates
Headliner

The Bates Motel always has vacancy for you

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »

6 pics from the Bochum 1/24 gig:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=47369

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: