Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:50:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler Website Info
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler Website Info  (Read 8686 times)
DaBrookman
« on: March 12, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »

Hey guys. Most of you older fans know me, I've been the webmaster for the Official Steven Adler Fansite for seven (!) years now. I was reading the previous thread that there's some confusion about where his site is, and it's all my fault LOL. I started the page on AOL, which is still accessible, then I moved it to StevenAdler.Net, and now the official fansite is pretty much myspace.com/stevenadlersappetite. That's where I'll be updating for now. So basically, it's all the same.
And please, can't we all just get along? Smiley
Brook
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:44:36 PM »

BBA.. hey.. somewhere you can go hang out and talk about "the best drummer ever"
don't mean to call you out... i do get a kick out of your posts and most of the time just laugh at the insanity

confused
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 05:03:44 AM »

I must ask what Steven has been doing with all his time? Surely if you're the webmaster you might be able to get an FAQ section going and try and get some questions passed to him, like when (if ever) this album with Robbie Crane, Keri Kelli and Jizzy Pearl is going to be released and if he ever got in contact with Izzy for those collaborations. ok

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 10:56:01 AM »

I must ask what Steven has been doing with all his time? Surely if you're the webmaster you might be able to get an FAQ section going and try and get some questions passed to him, like when (if ever) this album with Robbie Crane, Keri Kelli and Jizzy Pearl is going to be released and if he ever got in contact with Izzy for those collaborations. ok

My guess is that he's in the studio w/ Adler's Appetite working on some badass new tunes !

2007 will be remembered as "The Year Of Steven Adler" !!

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »

My guess is that he's in the studio w/ Adler's Appetite working on some badass new tunes !

*bba*

With the new VR and GNR cd coming out this year i doubt anyone will give a shit about adler.

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
DaBrookman
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 10:16:43 PM »

Yes, "surely" - I like the tone of that, Pittman! Very condescending.
Well, I don't know why you're even asking. If you remotely cared, you'd know that the extent of recording with those guys was the Adler's Appetite EP which was released 2 years ago (which kicks ass, btw). As far as the FAQ, I've been doing that for years! I've had a QNA since the beginning. I'd say 90% of Adler updates out there has come from me. But they come as they come. People with attitudes acting like they deserve Steven's attention or explanations to whatever need to chill. In my relationship with Adler, I understand it could be a month before I talk to him again. Is it my place to say "What the fuck have you been doing?" No. And it's not yours either.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 10:30:52 PM »

Is the site working right now?  Undecided
DaBrookman
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 11:13:46 PM »

Well as I said in my opening comment, the Official Adler site is currently at MySpace.
http://www.myspace.com/stevenadlersappetite
McDuff
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »

Well as I said in my opening comment, the Official Adler site is currently at MySpace.

well that's good and all,but shouldn't Steven have a 'real' website?
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »

ya cuz a *real* site can do more than myspace. and myspace takes a long time to load

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
DaBrookman
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »

ya cuz a *real* site can do more than myspace. and myspace takes a long time to load

Yes Steven should have a real website to appease all the smartasses who want to bash him.
His fans know where to go to find the latest news, on an easily accessible myspace web site which is the new fansite. Regardless of where it's been hosted, it's been relevant for seven years.  I've been successful without being a webmaster expert in establishing a place with the most exclusive Adler content anywhere. I think Jarmo may even back me up. I've been doing this a long time, I've outlasted stevenadler.com, stevenadleronline.com, and Adlersappetite.com. It may be no frills but I'm proud of what I've accomplished in promoting Adler. Nearly every related news source has picked up something from my site at one time or another.
So for those of you whose favorite band of all time has been GNR for the last two years, there's your answer.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 08:18:17 AM »

I, for one, greatly appreciate your work DaBrookman.

Steven Adler is the best drummer of all time and he definitely  deserves more recognition for all his accomplishments.

Unfortunately Jarmo and his cronies won't let us say much about this rock legend on this site. They try to mandate they we only talk about "new era" GNR instead of the classic lineup. All of my karma so far, is the result of me being old school. Sorry Jarmo, I'm still old school bro...........

At first, it was just Jarmo harassing me, now he's got Adz in on it too. They think that by bullying there fans just because they might have a difference of opinion, they can possibly change them. Fuck that, I'm old school, true and blue.

Fortunately, a few members on this site saw how poorly these guys have been treating me and so far, 3 other members invited me to join there site.   Tongue

Back on topic, I really do look forward to joining this site of yours. If there's anything I can do to help with the fun , please don't hesitate to ask.

P.S. - Any truth to the rumors we might see Steve rocking out with Axl in 2007 ? Man, I hope so !!

#1 Adler Fan (Trust me),

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 08:57:31 AM »

I think a lot of people do....

Steven Adler is the best drummer of all time

I bet even Steven would disagree with that.

Unfortunately Jarmo and his cronies won't let us say much about this rock legend on this site. They try to mandate they we only talk about "new era" GNR instead of the classic lineup. All of my karma so far, is the result of me being old school. Sorry Jarmo, I'm still old school bro...........

Oh my God. You keep spewing this bullshit here. Poor you.

Anybody who has read your posts knows that you're trolling the GN'R section trying to mention Steven's name in threads that have nothing to do with him.

Now you wished for Adler's Appetite to open for GN'R. I'm sorry but I can't take that very seriously considering most of their set, on the previous tours, were based on GN'R songs.

Yes, I saw them live in concert. Did you hear that? I saw your hero's band live.

At first, it was just Jarmo harassing me, now he's got Adz in on it too. They think that by bullying there fans just because they might have a difference of opinion, they can possibly change them. Fuck that, I'm old school, true and blue.

Hahaha!

Now you're trying to pass yourself off as some kind of "I'm too cool for this shit" act when in fact you whine every time you're told to stop posting crap in the other sections.

Once again, I guess you're gonna attack me for harassing you, when in fact you're lying about me right in your post above this one.

Take a look at DaBrookman's karma points. He's a huge Steven fan but unlike you, he's not out trolling the board and mentioning Steven in every other thread.

Fortunately, a few members on this site saw how poorly these guys have been treating me and so far, 3 other members invited me to join there site.   Tongue

Nothing to do with the topic. This is typical of you...

P.S. - Any truth to the rumors we might see Steve rocking out with Axl in 2007 ? Man, I hope so !!

What rumor? Steven met Axl in Las Vegas last September.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »

What are u talking about. Saying surely isnt been condescending in the slightest, I was simply expressing that as the webmaster you must have more access to information then anyone else. I dont think Adler owes anyone any explanation, to be honest I'm sick hearing about how the media constantly slates him as this fucking drunk who has ruined his life. I think its personally in his best interest to keep out of the medias path, so he can concentrate on the music, and I was just wondering why he has been so quiet recently and was asking if anyone would know, you would know whats going on

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

*bba*

I bet he is passed out in alley somewhere, playing drums on some garbage cans, thinking he's playing with GNR. 
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »

What are u talking about. Saying surely isnt been condescending in the slightest, I was simply expressing that as the webmaster you must have more access to information then anyone else. I dont think Adler owes anyone any explanation, to be honest I'm sick hearing about how the media constantly slates him as this fucking drunk who has ruined his life. I think its personally in his best interest to keep out of the medias path, so he can concentrate on the music, and I was just wondering why he has been so quiet recently and was asking if anyone would know, you would know whats going on

If you look at Steven's behavior sinse he was kicked out of GnR, when he is laying low, staying out of sight and not out and about it usually means he's totally wasted and his only concern is scoring.  Now I know Brook doesn't like it when I provide this kind of insight into Steven's bad behavior, but, in fact, it is true.  So, my guess is he's loaded and looking to score.  When he cleans up for a few minutes he'll hit the club scene and then take his usual nose dive back to a drug induced oblivion. 
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 12:36:21 PM »

I think a lot of people do....

Steven Adler is the best drummer of all time

I bet even Steven would disagree with that.

Oh my God. You keep spewing this bullshit here. Poor you.

Anybody who has read your posts knows that you're trolling the GN'R section trying to mention Steven's name in threads that have nothing to do with him.

Now you wished for Adler's Appetite to open for GN'R. I'm sorry but I can't take that very seriously considering most of their set, on the previous tours, were based on GN'R songs.

Yes, I saw them live in concert. Did you hear that? I saw your hero's band live.

Hahaha!

Now you're trying to pass yourself off as some kind of "I'm too cool for this shit" act when in fact you whine every time you're told to stop posting crap in the other sections.

Once again, I guess you're gonna attack me for harassing you, when in fact you're lying about me right in your post above this one.

Take a look at DaBrookman's karma points. He's a huge Steven fan but unlike you, he's not out trolling the board and mentioning Steven in every other thread.

Fortunately, a few members on this site saw how poorly these guys have been treating me and so far, 3 other members invited me to join there site.? ?Tongue

Nothing to do with the topic. This is typical of you...

What rumor? Steven met Axl in Las Vegas last September.

/jarmo

Thanks again for proving my point that you need to "troll on" every statement that I make.

I'm sorry if you feel as though I am "trying to pass myself as too cool" for this shit. I assure you at the end of the day I could give a hot fuck less about what kind of number you put next to my karma level. ? Tongue

I bitch about it just to show the other board members how unfair and unjust you and your entourage can be. What was I given my 4th karma for ?? Oh yeah, I made the statement that none of the mods has ever given me any. I can see where Adz would have become confused and decided to give me more like I asked for it. ?no

So, Steven Adler is my fav drummer. Who gives a shit ? Why do you find it necessary to remark that "he wouldn't even agree w/ that" when I say he's the best drummer. If you disagree, then fine..........can't resist remarking over it though ? ? rofl

Yes, I said I would like to see Adler's Appetite open for the Gunners. You're right....I would. I mean, eagles of death metal, suicide girls, Mixmaster Mike (or fucking whatever).......they opened up for the new Guns. Personally, I think they all suck. So why couldn't Adler 's band open for them ?? ?Do I think they will ? Unlikely. Do I think we can expect to hear from Steven either with AA or a guest appearance at a show w/ the New GNR. Abso-fucking-lutely ! Why don't you wait a lil while to comment on this statement. I'd hate for you to end up looking so wrong in front of all your guests.

So, you saw AA ? Really.... what show ?

I bet you felt like you were cheating on your wife.........didn't you ? ? ?yes

I'll miss these conversations of ours once you ban me Jarmo. I hope you at least sort of miss me too. ? Roll Eyes

respectfully, ?Wink

*bba*

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 01:02:05 PM »

Thanks again for proving my point that you need to "troll on" every statement that I make.

Listen, if you're gonna take cheap shots at us and lie to make yourself look like the fucking victim, expect to get set straight.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »

Listen, if you're gonna take cheap shots at us and lie to make yourself look like the fucking victim, expect to get set straight.? ok

/jarmo

Jarmo - This guy is such a goof, so? who cares what he says.? He can't get the facts straight and he is totally out-of-touch.?
 Roll Eyes

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »

Listen, if you're gonna take cheap shots at us and lie to make yourself look like the fucking victim, expect to get set straight.? ok

/jarmo

Who's taking cheap shots ?

Are you denying that I was given my 4th karma w/out reason ?

I'm not here looking for pity. I'm here cos I want to rock out ! And I don't feel as though that warrants the negativity every time I make a post. ? yes

I wish you guys could just give Adler the respect that he deserves. That's all. ? ok

Steve's about the peace and love. ? He's not about all this hate. ? ?peace

You'll feel Adler's presence this year, I assure you ! ? ?Wink

C'mon Popcorn, we're ready bro !!! ? ?peace

*bba*
 ?

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: