Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:04:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227909 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How Much Longer?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Much Longer?  (Read 18822 times)
youngerformofaxl
« on: August 04, 2004, 04:52:13 PM »

It was 4 months ago that Axl Rose made his press release saying that Buckethead had left the band and that a release date for Chinese Democracy would be announced within the next few months. So my question is, how long before we receive that announcement from Axl and/or Axl's Management?
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 04:56:54 PM »

I thought we would had something official about November but no one has spoken yet not even Axl, I'm sure if the November rumors were false Axl would have sorted this out straight away but I am surprised we havent heard anything yet but I hope we hear something really soon I am very very very soon.

EEEERRRR Little boy
ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 04:57:10 PM »

never
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 05:24:56 PM »

Axl said HOPEFULLY a release date would be announced in a few months.

The chances of getting another message from Axl or his management are slim unless another memnber quits smoking

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 05:32:09 PM »

Axl said HOPEFULLY a release date would be announced in a few months.

Axl also said, regarding Chinese Democracy, that you'd (we'd) be better off waiting for the second coming...

Anyways, to set the first poster's mind at ease, tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 06:01:44 PM »

I honestly couldn't even fathom a guess any more.

I don't think its ever going to be released any more....

The band is scattered to the four winds doing their own thing, we never heard from Axl and there is still no word of a repacement for Buckethead

It looks pretty bleak

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Layne420
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2004, 06:16:11 PM »

When it becomes "important" right now Axl mostly like enjoying his new car and still fixing the record  ok

When there's no more water left
And no more air in our breath
What will this earth be worth?
Do you want war or peace?
Blood for oil greed
Won't feed, won't the hunger our need

FLOW
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2004, 06:23:49 PM »

Does anyone else feel like hope is the enemy here? Not to be a pessimist but I have loved guns my entire life here and it's like a relative being on life support.....for over 10 years. I mean wouldn't it feel easier if Guns (whatever form) was just over instead of being fed false rumours and having all this hope. I am just personally tired of the let downs. I find it easier at this point to believe nothing will ever happen. I have seen alot of posts speaking negatively about Velvet revolver and comparing contraband to the songs we have heard that MAY someday be chinese democracy and I think that is absurd. I think it's much healthier to focus on what is. I like the VR album, while it can't hold a candle (in the cold november rain-God damn I am a dork) to anything Guns ever did I don't expect it to and I don't let the fact that it didn't ruin it for me. The fact is VR actually released an album. And at this point I instead of the next press release saying for the hundreth time that a release date is near I would rather have it say "Guns is no more". I know for a beast as mighty as GnFnR was to go out with a whimper is a shame but I hate being led on. Wouldn't you rather have the extremely hot girl who always leads you on and never lets anything ahppen just go away instead of giving you blue balls? That's what it is at this point, emotional blueballs.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 06:39:05 PM »

Axl also said that now that buckethead was gone it would give them a chance to take their recording to the next level.... so i wouldn't hold my breathe... he also says see ya next summer in 2001... in his defense he never did mention which summer...

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 07:13:34 PM »

Axl must have been lying to us on purpose. What a fag, I hate him for that now.  rant

beer

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 07:33:07 PM »

November 04' it said, until then we cant say shit.
Nothing after november then its war!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
RichardNixon
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2004, 08:25:30 PM »

Can it suck anymore to be a GN'R fan? Why does the best artist of all time have to be the biggest, most secritive recluse?
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 12:28:25 AM »

Wouldn't you rather have the extremely hot girl who always leads you on and never lets anything ahppen just go away instead of giving you blue balls? That's what it is at this point, emotional blueballs.

it is emotional blueballs but if the hot chick goes away you know for sure your not gonna get some while if the chick is still around theres always hope you might get lucky. thats the way it is with gnr, one day out of fuckin no where were gonna get online log into HTGH and see "long awaited Chinese Democracy to be released on date xx/xx/20xx" in the news section (hey I can hope right) look we all get frustratedwaiting itsbeen for fuckin ever, but dont let it get you, you got a job to do (live your life) you got to do it well, regardless of CD. so stay the coursem and dont let the ember of hope that uncle axl will come through one day die, even though it might get hard

peace peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
badapple81
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 12:45:31 AM »

I was very disappointed to hear Tommy say that it's so close to being finished.

I had hoped that Axl had actually finished fiddling around with the finishing touches and it was just pending any legal issues, promotional planning, pressing etc..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 12:53:28 AM by Gunner Down Under » Logged
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 12:46:42 AM »

Axl won't release Chinese Democracy until he can fit back into his spandex short shorts

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 02:05:35 AM »

Can it suck anymore to be a GN'R fan? Why does the best artist of all time have to be the biggest, most secritive recluse?
Its like every good has a bad. I think that crazy mind of Axl, makes him thinkand work hard trying to perfect something. It gives us the Great UYIs and AFD, If he didnt have that crazy mindset would there of been a good guns n roses?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 03:38:09 AM »

I think, we will hear some news in November/December.

Something like, what we can expect in 2005....  drool
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 11:20:44 AM »

You guys are very pessimistic.

Okay, I think we should hear something before the end of this month. How's that?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 01:03:48 PM »

You guys are very pessimistic.

Okay, I think we should hear something before the end of this month. How's that?

And you're quite optimistic.  peace

Why don't you just....
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 02:30:01 PM »

Thanks. I just didn't realize how unrestful people have become over this project.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 04:06:05 PM »

How much longer?

Apparently a lot longer. Slash said Axl only recorded vocals on 2 tracks, and that he knew that for a fact  beer

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 04:25:51 PM »

Buddha Master, SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT SLASH SAID. SLASH DOSEN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT CHINESE D.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2004, 04:31:58 PM »

What if each Track is more than 45 mins long? Shocked

On topic, I?d say the Autumnal Equinox D-D again.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 04:39:15 PM »

Buddha Master, SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT SLASH SAID. SLASH DOSEN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT CHINESE D.

Hahahahaha...man, this gets 'em everytime  hihi

Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 06:27:27 PM »

at least another year... for christ sake brain is still laying down percussion tracks that will be so far back in the mix it couldn't possibly fucking matter at this point...

Axl needs to get over himself and except he's not fucking mozart... he a red headed rocker named axl... now put an album out

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 08:38:12 PM »

Red-Headed?

Show me one picture of Axl Rose where he has been red-headed and I'll believe you.

Most of the pictures I've seen of him, it has been either blonde, blonde-brown or just plain brown.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 10:34:35 PM »

Wouldn't you rather have the extremely hot girl who always leads you on and never lets anything ahppen just go away instead of giving you blue balls? That's what it is at this point, emotional blueballs.

it is emotional blueballs but if the hot chick goes away you know for sure your not gonna get some while if the chick is still around theres always hope you might get lucky. thats the way it is with gnr, one day out of fuckin no where were gonna get online log into HTGH and see "long awaited Chinese Democracy to be released on date xx/xx/20xx" in the news section (hey I can hope right) look we all get frustratedwaiting itsbeen for fuckin ever, but dont let it get you, you got a job to do (live your life) you got to do it well, regardless of CD. so stay the coursem and dont let the ember of hope that uncle axl will come through one day die, even though it might get hard

peace peace
LOL @ 'Blue Balls' it's phrases like that that make me return to this board!Maybe Axl should call the album that if it does ever get released!lol
As crazy as I think it is to be comparing Chinese Democracy to a hot chick I feel the need to elaborate on this with yet another scenario (maybe I just like metaphors). That scenario is: What if the hot chick keeps hanging around for months on end, teasing you, showing you some ass every now and again (yep thats a metaphor for the few live songs weve heard) and you do eventually end up fucking her BUT it was nothing like you expected and she just lay there like a bag of spanners??
What i'm saying is (as much as I doubt this) what if we're all hyping this up so much that the end result doesn't satisfy us? I mean didn't Axl say 'The Blues' and 'Madagascar' were b-sides??I love those songs, I sure as hell hope they are on the album. What if it's an album full of Silkworm style songs??
Like I say I doubt this, it's just another scenario..
Blue Balls LOL!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2004, 12:14:55 AM »

axl is concentrating on the lawsuit. Next week, hopefully it will be settled.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2004, 03:10:02 AM »

Thanks. I just didn't realize how unrestful people have become over this project.

For how long have you been a GNR fan?  Undecided

DemocracyRose
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2004, 03:11:39 AM »

Hahahahaha...man, this gets 'em everytime? hihi

Yaaah.. And one of the songs are I.R.S....  hihi
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 09:26:08 AM »

Red-Headed?

Show me one picture of Axl Rose where he has been red-headed and I'll believe you.

Most of the pictures I've seen of him, it has been either blonde, blonde-brown or just plain brown.

Axl has red-blonde hair, almost orange, before the braids anyways, maybe you're just not looking hard enough....

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 11:16:46 AM »

For how long have you been a GNR fan?? Undecided

Since the early 1990's when my mom listened to Appetite for Destruction. But, I have only been reading these messageboards since about December 2003.

Red-Headed?

Axl has red-blonde hair, almost orange, before the braids anyways, maybe you're just not looking hard enough....

Possibly, but I seriously doubt he has any red in his hair.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 11:19:59 AM by youngerformofaxl » Logged
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 01:22:14 PM »

Since the early 1990's when my mom listened to Appetite for Destruction. But, I have only been reading these messageboards since about December 2003.

Red-Headed?

He does - it just depends on how the light hits it.

Why don't you just....
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2004, 03:11:43 PM »

The album will be done when Daddy says'n it be done, you fucking peons!  The new title of this thread should be "How Many More Times?"  His hair is blood rusted auburn with a hint of spring for fuck's sake!
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2004, 04:06:57 PM »

His hair is blood rusted auburn with a hint of spring for fuck's sake!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :beer

laughed at that colorful description of axl's hair but seriously does even matter,

peace peace

ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2004, 04:15:05 PM »

peace peace
LOL @ 'Blue Balls' it's phrases like that that make me return to this board!Maybe Axl should call the album that if it does ever get released!lol
As crazy as I think it is to be comparing Chinese Democracy to a hot chick I feel the need to elaborate on this with yet another scenario (maybe I just like metaphors). That scenario is: What if the hot chick keeps hanging around for months on end, teasing you, showing you some ass every now and again (yep thats a metaphor for the few live songs weve heard) and you do eventually end up fucking her BUT it was nothing like you expected and she just lay there like a bag of spanners??
What i'm saying is (as much as I doubt this) what if we're all hyping this up so much that the end result doesn't satisfy us? I mean didn't Axl say 'The Blues' and 'Madagascar' were b-sides??I love those songs, I sure as hell hope they are on the album. What if it's an album full of Silkworm style songs??
Like I say I doubt this, it's just another scenario..
Blue Balls LOL!

Yeah it would suck ass if after all the blueballs (keeping with the metaphor) it was the worst lay of your life, or anybodys life; but hell at least then you could move on to greener pastures with hopefully less blueballs and more direct, fuck on the first date type satisfaction, and close that last chapter, but seriously dude i dont think Chinese democray will be a bad lay, Madagascar and the blues are two great songs and if they are b-sides I cant imagen how good the A-sides.
blue fuckin balls indeed rofl beer

RichardNixon
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2004, 10:40:05 PM »

If worst comes to worst, we'll just have to wait 40 to 60 years for Axl to die of old age. Then the suits at Interscope will release a 1000 disc boxset, covering Axl's unreleased work, from 1997 untill 2064. Unless of course, Axl rises on the third day with Earl and they beat up the suits who take the masters and Axl decends into heaven with Chinese Democracy. In which case, we'll all have to wait to die before we hear the new album.

But with our luck Axl will still be tinkering with Chinese Democracy in the hearafter. I can picture it now, St. Peter at the gates of heaven saying "it's almost done. Jimi Hendrix just has to lay down this one more track. It will be out by the end of next year. Live your afterlife and Axl's album will be done when it's done."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 10:43:28 PM by RichardNixon » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2004, 04:50:24 AM »

Is this St. Peter a three headed dog with a dragon tail? Tongue
DemocracyRose
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2004, 06:14:25 AM »

Red-Headed?

You have been around for like 9 months.... Maybe thats why youre so positive..

I have been read this Message Board for like 5 years... Maybe thats why im so negative, about a release date... So many disapointments...
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2004, 11:53:21 AM »

Yeah, I could see why somebody could be upset about it even after just one year.

But, to those pessimistic fans, I would say just be patient.

And, Democracy Rose, I am sorry for arguing with you over the November 2004 Release Date Rumor Thread. I didn't realize that you had been coming here for half a decade.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2004, 07:59:57 AM »

Yeah, I could see why somebody could be upset about it even after just one year.

But, to those pessimistic fans, I would say just be patient.

And, Democracy Rose, I am sorry for arguing with you over the November 2004 Release Date Rumor Thread. I didn't realize that you had been coming here for half a decade.

No Problems....  ok
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2004, 05:25:34 PM »

I am restating my guess and I still say the annoucement will come by the end of this month with it most likely being on the 31st.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2004, 07:39:07 PM »

How Much Longer?

Dizzy says "Hang Tight!" http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14646.0

ok
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2004, 08:10:42 PM »

Well, it would appear that Democracy is on it's way Grin Grin Grin
RichardNixon
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2004, 10:38:39 PM »

Jeb Bush will be well into his second term when we hear from Mr. Rose again.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2004, 01:53:59 AM »

How much longer you ask?

Just as soon as Axl records vocals on more than two tracks. And if Slash said it, you know its true.

hehehe...BRING IT!

ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2004, 02:46:14 AM »

Jeb Bush will be well into his second term when we hear from Mr. Rose again.

oh man rofl rofl rofl

youngerformofaxl
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2004, 01:40:33 PM »

Fuck Jeb. Bush.

I ain't pressuring you Axl, but could you hurry up???
PunkRocker
Opening Act

Fuck it before it fucks you!

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2004, 03:49:17 PM »

I love Axl and I hate it when the media slags him off for the album release.......

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny  no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad  Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl  release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon  crying
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2004, 03:57:03 PM »

I love Axl and I hate it when the media slags him off for the album release.......

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny? no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad? Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl? release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon? crying

ok breath, 1,2, 3,...10 ok better now welcome to the world of GNR fans (all though youve probably been a fan for a while) yeah it sucks that its taken him forever to finish an album and release it, i dont know if he will release it but im sure he will be forced to sometime in the future does it have to do with mental issues im sure there are some mainly a fear to the reaction to the album but only he knows and only time will tell if we see the album so lets take it easy and hope for the best

PunkRocker
Opening Act

Fuck it before it fucks you!

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2004, 04:11:40 PM »

November 04' it said, until then we cant say shit.
Nothing after november then its war!!!

I agree,  yes  He  better think long and hard if he says November and doesn't deliver,

I mean hes losing fans, yeah where not Gods but we support these bands and then they shit on us!!

I'll be there but i dont know for how much more of this i can take!!  nervous
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2004, 04:37:41 PM »

It was 4 months ago that Axl Rose made his press release saying that Buckethead had left the band and that a release date for Chinese Democracy would be announced within the next few months. So my question is, how long before we receive that announcement from Axl and/or Axl's Management?
I don't think it will be out till 2005, nothing points to a release... Having spent countless millions on this album to release it with zero publicity would be foolish by geffen and new gnr... There would already be talks of a video, single, a tour, etc.. These things don't happen overnight,,, Word of mouth would be very good as well, but there's nothing to go on except the silly vh1 announcement...
Also I think it would be wise for tommy n dizzy to be spreding the news as they tour if they had info, judging by their niterviews they know as much about it's release as the next guy.

I never hear bout these two other discs that supposingly were done yrs ago.. The longer the band does stuff ontheir own ,the worse it could get. Isome times doubt the album will ever come out,,There's nothing to re assure us otherwise, the net keeps these dreams alive..
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2004, 11:41:42 AM »

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny? no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad? Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl? release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon? crying

What's interesting is that people claim Axl has all these mental problems but he obviously dosen't because he has been working in the studio for quite some time now and yet he manages to keep it all together staying out of the spotlight, so he can't be too insane, can he? No. He is trying to reach a certain type of perfection and I think CD will be amazing.

Now, as for you pessimistic motherfuckers, cheer up! We still have a week left before my guess is proven wrong, so we'll just see who's right, baby!!!!
Wheres Izzy
VIP

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2004, 05:06:52 PM »

How does being a recluse an argument that he is not insane? lol As far as this thread goes I feel like an idiot because after the mtv awards (Which I probably won't watch) I am going to come to this site and check right away if there was any annoucnement for CD. And there won't be. Why do you toy with me Axl!!!?

youngerformofaxl
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2004, 11:31:54 AM »

Mr. Where's Izzy, if you think that Axl Rose is insane then that's fine but I really question why you are even posting here if that's what you think. A person can be a recluse for many reasons and insanity is not one of them. If he was insane he would probably be the opposite. Insanity is not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

Now, I'm here because I'm waiting for that 'big' annoucement. So, I ask you, why are you here?
Wheres Izzy
VIP

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2004, 04:30:31 PM »

well If you actually paid attention to what I posted I didn't say Axl was insane. I said your argument that he wasn't because he is so reclusive made no sense. And as far as why am I here, because I am a guns fan. Thats normally why you would post on these sort of things. Not believing CD is coming out anytime soon does not make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else on this board.

youngerformofaxl
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2004, 05:09:28 PM »

Fine, so you're trying to say he's a recluse, well I guess I could agree with that. I'm too fucking depressed to analyze your previous fucking posts.! Angry
Ted Nugent
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2004, 12:07:09 PM »

BUT....

What's interesting is that people claim Axl has all these mental problems but he obviously dosen't because he has been working in the studio for quite some time now and yet he manages to keep it all together staying out of the spotlight, so he can't be too insane, can he? No. He is trying to reach a certain type of perfection and I think CD will be amazing.

Now, as for you pessimistic motherfuckers, cheer up! We still have a week left before my guess is proven wrong, so we'll just see who's right, baby!!!!

The source of the claims of Axl's mental problems come from Axl himself.  He has said publicly that he was diagnosed as being a manic depressive.

His reclusive behaviour, his inability to finish the album and his alienation of so many people who have been close to him and his behavior on the last tour and the UYI tour are clear signs that he either needs a change in his medication or some serious therapy.

I'm not trying to diss Axl.  I'd like to see him healthy, happy and productive but at the moment it doesn't look like that is the case.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2004, 02:06:22 PM »

How Much Longer?

Dizzy says "Hang Tight!" http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14646.0

ok

guys im saying we wont see this thing until next year if where lucky

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2004, 02:17:11 PM »

Do you really think it's going to be that bad?  Wink

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2004, 02:30:43 PM »

How Much Longer?

ok

The topic of this thread is how much longer til' we get an annoucement from Axl, not when the album is going to be released.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2004, 05:20:54 PM »

The source of the claims of Axl's mental problems come from Axl himself.? He has said publicly that he was diagnosed as being a manic depressive.

You mean this article, perhaps.
Cor blimy!!! It took ages to find this. coffee

"The only thing I did was to take one 500 question test - ya know, filling in the little black dots.
All of a sudden I'm diagnosed manic-depressive. 'Let's put Axl on medication.' Well, the medication doesn't help me deal with the stress. The only thing it does is help keep people off my back because they figure I'm on medication."

He doesn?t sound he believes this bipolar shit, does he, for fucks sake?
Besides, you are more than likely to be diagnosised as an manic-depressive case when you were as suicidal as depressed, as the category of its symptoms is wide n fuzzy.

The topic of this thread is how much longer till' we get an announcement from Axl, not whether he's a mental case or not.

Yes, Sires. I'd keep my little prediction of B4 or after The Autumnal Equinox. ok
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2004, 02:13:47 AM »

How Much Longer?

ok

The topic of this thread is how much longer til' we get an annoucement from Axl, not when the album is going to be released.

so just because of that i cant say what i think dude you need to chill

youngerformofaxl
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2004, 11:58:55 AM »

You can say what you want but I was trying to get people back on subject.

You should say what you want in the Dead Horse section if you want to talk about Axl's supposed-mental problems.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2004, 04:19:49 PM »

You should say what you want in the Dead Horse section if you want to talk about Axl's supposed-mental problems.

no i can talk about it right here if i want to, this is an open forum and if people (including you) are discussing axls mental problems as a possible reason why its delaying cd when we are talking about how much longer its gonna take for cd to come out then its on topic

youngerformofaxl
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2004, 04:25:42 PM »

Create your own dam topic to talk about his supposed mental problems!!!!!! Angry Angry >:
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2004, 04:28:38 PM »

Create your own dam topic to talk about his supposed mental problems!!!!!! Angry Angry >:

stop bitchin at me i didnt start the godamn conversation on his metal health rant

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2004, 05:01:09 PM »

i can talk about it right here if i want to, this is an open forum and if people (including you) are discussing axls mental problems as a possible reason why its delaying cd when we are talking about how much longer its gonna take for cd to come out then its on topic
Definitely.

youngerformofax,  I?d advise you to go back to the previous page, read your own posts and follow your own advice. Or, how about learning a bit of the fairness and the elegance of AdD and other experts before you start acting like this? 
Damn, I guess I overestimated you little bit.   Angry Angry Angry
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2004, 05:22:21 PM »

Hey ppbebe, it's not your argument and you spelled my name wrong! rant

But, besides that point, all that is going on now is an argument over Axl's mental cabibilities instead of how long before we get that sweet press release, so it's not on topic.

I suggest to you motherfuckers that you get back on the topic and I refuse to post again in this thread unless:

A) Somebody ACTUALLY posts something about what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about.
B) Somebody addresses something to me personally.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2004, 05:52:10 PM »

Okay, break it up kids.
Noone cares about your petty argument, yfoa - it doesn't really matter whether you post here or not.

Yes, if you want to discuss Axl's mental state as a seperate subject, take it to dead horse and start a thread about it.
If you want to talk about it in relation to how it's effecting how much longer the album will take, talk about it here.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2004, 06:37:15 PM »

Can we discuss the effect that the delay of CD is having on MY mental health then?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: