Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:07:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: 5 PM Today eastern time on krock the new GN'R song world premere!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: 5 PM Today eastern time on krock the new GN'R song world premere!  (Read 34597 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2005, 06:34:40 AM »

YoMomma for posting this shit
or u guys believing it?
come on guys you all know better by now

D, you fucker? Tongue, i never believed it...check back?! I was called a Shithead and was accused of bashing this guy for not believeing him.
Something i am still yet to receive an apology for...and we all know that admitting your wrong and apologising makes for a stronger person.

Anyway...well done Yomamma...Hope you enjoyed your stay!

hihi hihi hihi hihi i wasnt incriminating everyone just the ones who believed

and NO MCGANN i am not shaving my head, one bet ill have to welch on! besides what the hell was i thinkin that day? geez! hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2005, 11:01:34 AM »

All things a side, whether or not it be the first single off CD or just something they sell on itunes, Yesterday would of been the perfect day in the US to release it as Every Rock Station would of played it atleast once. All Classic Rock and New Rock station would of played the tie in letting everyone in the country who listens to rock here the new single.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2005, 11:29:39 AM »

It seems KRock in NYC were talking about G N' R a lot yesterday.  A dj even went so far as to say the album will be released at the end of the summer.  When it comes to the djs over at KRock take EVERYTHING they say with a grain of salt - they all think they are comedians, and have real pompous attitudes.  Shtick is there first priority, the music and the bands are unfortunately second.

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »

Glad I checked the end of the thread first.

you missed the fun

LOL, I've seen it too many times to read the story...it always ends the same, sad to say....

yeah, I?ve seen i too ... but it?s always fun to get excited and 5 minutes later brake some doors

You have doors left at your place?

hihi

I?m always bying
next time I?ll try with glasses... maybe I forget about chinese democracy for some few days
 hihi

reynics22
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2005, 10:02:58 PM »

It seems KRock in NYC were talking about G N' R a lot yesterday.  A dj even went so far as to say the album will be released at the end of the summer.  When it comes to the djs over at KRock take EVERYTHING they say with a grain of salt - they all think they are comedians, and have real pompous attitudes.  Shtick is there first priority, the music and the bands are unfortunately second.

this yomomma person is retarted, they made it perfectly clear over and over again during the day yesterday that it was the new single from THE WHITE STRIPES that they would be playing after 5.

yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2005, 10:39:11 AM »

mike,i was listening to the show and they never said it was white stripes.i am a huge fan of gn'r and i never would tell everybody some lame ass bullshit like that.i don't need the extra negative attention.i spent 2 hours just waiting then vr came on and i just knew it was coming.i appoligize to each and every member for being so gulible.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2005, 11:26:27 AM »

Back Off Bitch did listen to the show for a while and he said the DJs did talk about GN'R...

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: