Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:19:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227909 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Prediction from a fan.........
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prediction from a fan.........  (Read 5776 times)
Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« on: October 20, 2006, 08:36:47 PM »

I have a feeling something will happen on Tuesday the 24th ( a single I hope!) And I really think there will be no promtion at first.  We may just go into a FYE, etc.  and find the cd there one Tuesday really soon.  Then the promotion will start.  Unconventional yes, but this is Gn'R we are talking about.  And Axl will have the last laugh as far as the promotion goes, a big F you to the industry and I really don't think it will leak prior because of this.  This is based on nothing but my opinion. 

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 08:38:07 PM »

You're right, something will happen on the 24th.? The band will kick off their North American Tour. Wink
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »

Is a single supposed to come out on tuesday as well? someone said it'd be sent to radio stations on tuesday to get aired on Friday.

You're right, something will happen on the 24th.  The band will kick off their North American Tour. Wink

Touch wood?  Lips Sealed
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 09:01:47 PM »

Why do posts keep disappearing? its so weird, like you an't say anything, even if its on topic
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 09:47:08 PM »

Why do posts keep disappearing? its so weird, like you an't say anything, even if its on topic
because there is silly shit goign on here, things that are available ANYWHERE for ANYONE are off limits here? LOL
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 10:08:12 PM »

"I stepped on a froggy yesterday...I was thinking of you"...now THAT is something that is worth getting deleted......This "off limits on certain topics" thing is only temporary.......We should just be patient......though, the closer CD is to being released, the harder it is to wait. We seem to love it.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 10:25:17 PM »

The album is coming out NOvember 7th which is Election Day, Get it, Chinese Democracy..... Election Day...... ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
guns_n_motley
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 10:34:25 PM »

something is REALLY close to happening. if not the mods wouldnt be deleting so many threads...stay patient folks.. its just a matter of days until we get some info here..
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 10:36:02 PM »

i dont think its possible for this album to unexpectedly drop. ?Think about it, not only does the cd need to get pressed, but all the artwork/packaging has to be printed. That would take a few weeks and there is no way, as much as theyd like to try, to keep that quiet. Artwork would get leaked, or at least someone would let it be known what they are printing. ?Now, all that means that the album wil be out later rather than sooner. But those are just my thoughts.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 10:37:49 PM »

i dont think its possible for this album to unexpectedly drop. ?Think about it, not only does the cd need to get pressed, but all the artwork/packaging has to be printed. That would take a few weeks and there is no way, as much as theyd like to try, to keep that quiet. Artwork would get leaked, or at least someone would let it be known what they are printing. ?Now, all that means that the album wil be out later rather than sooner. But those are just my thoughts.

cmon, I bet they have thought all of this out...the cd is probably being pressed right now.. if not already..
Steel_Angel
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

something is REALLY close to happening. if not the mods wouldnt be deleting so many threads...stay patient folks.. its just a matter of days until we get some info here..
and then some more:yes:
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »

my point is, if the CD was being pressed, the word would be out. ?If the packaging was already printed, then it would have been leaked by now. There is way too much interest in this album for news about it to not leak. ?Watch and see. I bet you that we will all know, but wont be able to talk about, everything about this album before it drops.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 10:48:39 PM »

Like was said, I dont think they want to make a big fuss before releasing it.. they want to drop it silently and then promote the hell out of it..

Im sure theyve worked EVERYTHING OUT so that they are doing everything in secret...whos to say the cds arent being pressed as something "different"
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

my point is, if the CD was being pressed, the word would be out. ?If the packaging was already printed, then it would have been leaked by now. There is way too much interest in this album for news about it to not leak. ?Watch and see. I bet you that we will all know, but wont be able to talk about, everything about this album before it drops.

Probably so. Won't be much to discuss until the cd comes out i guess. Only in GnR-land would a band try to silence their fans from spreading the word. That's crazy.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 12:03:40 AM »

my point is, if the CD was being pressed, the word would be out.  If the packaging was already printed, then it would have been leaked by now. There is way too much interest in this album for news about it to not leak.  Watch and see. I bet you that we will all know, but wont be able to talk about, everything about this album before it drops.

Probably so. Won't be much to discuss until the cd comes out i guess. Only in GnR-land would a band try to silence their fans from spreading the word. That's crazy.

That is a very interesting remark.  It is almost like they are killing their own promotion.  Or is this creating more promotion?  Who the heck knows any more.
lenny33
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 12:06:01 AM »

What can you say on this site before your post gets deleted?  I heard great info on the radio tonight and I am not allowed to post it.  Can anybody say censorship.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 12:06:53 AM »

What can you say on this site before your post gets deleted?  I heard great info on the radio tonight and I am not allowed to post it.  Can anybody say censorship.

They didn't censor that post
lenny33
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 12:07:34 AM »

Sweet.  I guess if you have any real info, that is the only time they won't allow you to post. 
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 12:08:52 AM »

Sweet.  I guess if you have any real info, that is the only time they won't allow you to post. 

I think if you surf other boards perhaps you'll find what your looking for.  But IDK
lenny33
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »

I for some reason can not understand any of your posts.  I was not looking for anything, just trying to provide info to a site that I have been loyal to for years.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »

I understand.  Hey... they are just following protocol.
lenny33
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2006, 12:11:56 AM »

But why will nobody explain that protocol?  I thought that this was supposed to be a fun as well as informative site.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2006, 12:13:11 AM »

Its like a Leak.  Say Metallica makes a honda commercial to come out in june, honda releases it in may.  Maybe metallica didn't want that
lenny33
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2006, 12:14:23 AM »

Okay, I will take that answer, thanks.  I guess I will just be happy with what I heard.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2006, 12:16:17 AM »

Any way... Time to go to bed. I made it to 1000.  Sorry if I insinuated anything mods... I was trying NOT to be direct though.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 06:00:22 AM »

If we all started a thread based on our predictions...

Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: