Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:10:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Fortus Interview: "I?m hoping to finish up the next Guns n Roses album soon"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Fortus Interview: "I?m hoping to finish up the next Guns n Roses album soon"  (Read 18874 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

A band with a notoriously dogshit reputation when it comes to not getting stuff out in a timely manner, you can't wait 6-7 years and come out with a re-mix album.

And speaking from a creative standpoint, can they themselves even get all that into it?  Re-mixes of old songs re-mixed by a guy long gone, of songs done by people long gone?  Let's make you Ron or make you DJ.  Are you all that charged up about that?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2014, 01:37:21 PM »

A band with a notoriously dogshit reputation when it comes to not getting stuff out in a timely manner, you can't wait 6-7 years and come out with a re-mix album.

And speaking from a creative standpoint, can they themselves even get all that into it?  Re-mixes of old songs re-mixed by a guy long gone, of songs done by people long gone?  Let's make you Ron or make you DJ.  Are you all that charged up about that?

I understand the sentiment, but it's just not worth getting worked up over.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2014, 05:49:18 PM »

Remember what Axl said in his last interview... there are recordings from the Chinese era.. and a remix album. After Vegas they were going to look serious into what to do with this material. I would think that means that there is a ball rolling... Ron may not have lots to do with that material because Buckets work, Richards work etc is what Axl wants to use... and the "look into what to do with that" should be a very good sign that new material is prepared for release.. in some form...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »

Maybe they will time this next album to coincide with the new record from AC/DC?
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2014, 01:29:58 PM »

Maybe they will time this next album to coincide with the new record from AC/DC?

hoping and wishing are great things, so are positive thoughts. but deep in your inside you should know, we all know, that ACDC's new full length album will officially be available many months before a new Axl album. time will tell and most likely, unfortunately, prove that.

Re-Union time, baby!!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »

Why don't you stop spending time on a forum dedicated to a band that you obviously have deep-seated issues with and don't meet your unrealistic set of entitled expectatons.

Some of us are more than able to sort out needs from our wants, and are truly happy that things are rolling per The Revolver interview.
I'll be satisfied and glad to get the next album, whatever it contains, whether it be remixes or new songs. I'm not delusional and entertain no thoughts about how a band somehow owes me or should follow fan's suggestions simply because they bought an album or attended a few shows.

I for one, surely won't miss the passive-aggressive and thinly disguised slams at GNR from a few select posters here.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2014, 10:42:08 PM »

New AC/DC album is due to be released on 2 December 2014. Can't wait for a new tour.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »

Why don't you stop spending time on a forum dedicated to a band that you obviously have deep-seated issues with and don't meet your unrealistic set of entitled expectatons.

Some of us are more than able to sort out needs from our wants, and are truly happy that things are rolling per The Revolver interview.
I'll be satisfied and glad to get the next album, whatever it contains, whether it be remixes or new songs. I'm not delusional and entertain no thoughts about how a band somehow owes me or should follow fan's suggestions simply because they bought an album or attended a few shows.

I for one, surely won't miss the passive-aggressive and thinly disguised slams at GNR from a few select posters here.

So do you just saved canned rants like this one as a word document to be called up whenever?  Because I feel like I've read this at least 3-4 times now.

Did notice, as per usual, you don't even address the question about how you think DJ and Ron would feel about all this.  But, in all fairness, I also know why you didn't.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2014, 10:27:08 AM »

So do you just saved canned rants like this one as a word document to be called up whenever?  Because I feel like I've read this at least 3-4 times now.

Did notice, as per usual, you don't even address the question about how you think DJ and Ron would feel about all this.  But, in all fairness, I also know why you didn't.

I decided not to participate in your fantasy scenario of "lets make you Ron or DJ" but that in no way negates any of the points I made. Wink

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2014, 02:06:30 AM »

Of course you did.  Because the answer is inconvenient.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: