Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227849 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 81509 times)
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2010, 04:38:24 AM »

Would be cool though, and Locomotive , Double talkin jive , Estranged , Cival war and ......................... etc
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2010, 11:07:17 AM »

Just woke up with a strange dream...
I was in GNR concert (have no idea where), and just before PC came , DJ took a 7 strings guitar and started to play Bad Obsession...
Guess im lossing my mind... damn
Why would he use a 7 string guitar to play Bad Obsession?

w.david rose
Rocker

"I Believe In Israel"- W.AXL ROSE 13.06.06

« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »

Have no idea, but i remember that it looked the same like Ron's double neck Vigier but with skulls and bones.

the most sick fan in the middle east
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #443 on: October 09, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »

I dreamed that GN'R performed at Later with Jools Holland on the BBC, now I'm wondering if this could ever really happen...
This could be one hell of a good promotion and this is like the only tv show in the world that is all about the love for music... really ! artist & bands wanna be there... http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:41:24 AM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Axlative
Rocker

All Better now!

« Reply #444 on: October 11, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »

I had such a weird ass dream I can't even begin to describe it. Some key elements... GNR in a club gig (maybe more of a school gym hall type venue), played weird versions/solos of songs, there was another stage on the back wall where they walked halfway through the gig. Asked Frank for an autograph, tried to chat with a very disinterested Tommy... then when waiting for PC as encore I realize the gig is already over and now there's a fat comedian on stage telling jokes and most of the audience is already changed to some elderly bingo attendee types Cheesy

I've never recalled so much of a dream as I did that night. What was strange was that I really was up to speed all the time that something is not quite right... and the GNR thing was just a part of the whole dream which too I recall quite well. Strange shit Cheesy
Annie
« Reply #445 on: October 11, 2010, 10:20:28 AM »

The other night I dreamed I was riding on a double decker bus in London. It was night time and I was on the upper level of the bus. It felt like another time like the swinging 60's and then I noticed GNR was doing an acoustic show on the lower level of the bus. Axl came upstairs to tell everybody. It was really weird but cool.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #446 on: November 03, 2010, 11:18:26 PM »

The other night I dreamed I was riding on a double decker bus in London. It was night time and I was on the upper level of the bus. It felt like another time like the swinging 60's and then I noticed GNR was doing an acoustic show on the lower level of the bus. Axl came upstairs to tell everybody. It was really weird but cool.

That just made my day, thanks Annie.  hihi

So many cool dreams in this thread, and some rather strange ones too.

My dreams often involve flying to a country to see the band, and then waiting in the crowd anticipating the intro. Then almost always, when they come on, I usually wake up a short time after.  Cry
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #447 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:16 AM »

Haha, you're bitching about them getting onstage late in your dreams. Hater! hihi

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #448 on: November 04, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »

Haha, you're bitching about them getting onstage late in your dreams. Hater! hihi

Come on Voodoo, even if GN'R came onstage right on time in my dream. There would still be abit of waiting involved in any case, so why do you presume they have came on late.  hihi

I think the reason why I wake up all the time is because of the excitement and they say when dreams get to the best part, you wake up.  Undecided
StardustGirl
Headliner

And though as long as this road seems...

« Reply #449 on: November 10, 2010, 05:19:08 AM »

Last night I had a rather vivid Gn'R dream that mostly featured DJ - that is probably connected with the fact that I took time to listen to the podcast yesterday. Anyways, I was at a Gn'R concert and the band sounded really good. Later on also Metallica was playing but I did not like it much. The concerts took place in some huge hall and afterwards a lot of people were wandering around the stage and it turned into some sort of party. I noticed DJ close by and we started talking. It turned out he was also playing guitar with Metallica. I told him he did a good job with them, but I really thought Gn'R had been so much better and that I had enjoyed the gig although I thought that the concert in Oslo Spektrum (that I attended irl) had been even better, that the band had been more animated and alive on stage. At some point I wandered outside and found myself in London.

I don't think there is another band out right now that has the balls to do what we did last night...
long live rock n' roll
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2010, 07:50:42 AM »

I had another GN'R dream last night too, it was the usual 'GN'R show' dream I have. It was in like a theatre type venue like the Hammersmith Apollo, and it seemed so real.

I even remember running to my seat when the lights went down, and the intro music was the Jaws like theme. It was all so real, and I really enjoyed it too.

I love having GN'R dreams, makes my day so much 'Better' (pun intended).  Grin
StardustGirl
Headliner

And though as long as this road seems...

« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2010, 05:08:07 AM »

Had yet another GnR dream. This time I was shopping and discovered that some clothing chain (the name of the chain was plain to me in the dream but I seem to have forgotten it now) had T-shirts with various GnR motifs on them, including some concert pictures. I was convinced they had no permission from the band to sell the T-shirts and started taking pictures of them with iPhone in order to contact the band and notify them of what's going on.

The funny thing is, in the spring when I visited Holland I was in a clothes shop (forgot the name but it's a chain) and saw a T-shirt that had a motif that looked a lot like the cross tattoo picture from the Appetite era.

I don't think there is another band out right now that has the balls to do what we did last night...
long live rock n' roll
axlpwns
Rocker

« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »

i had onr where GN'R were playing at some ampitheater and i got front row seats and got to hi5 axl but my alarm clock went off in the middle of it so i dont know how it ends damnit school

11/17/2011 East Rutherford, NJ- IZOD Center
11/19/2011 Hartford, CT- Comcast Theatre
2/12/2012 New York, NY- Terminal 5
Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #453 on: November 18, 2010, 07:23:12 PM »

I used to have a ton of dreams where I'd be on my way to a GNR show but I'd either be late, never make it there, or they wouldn't come onstage. The most entertaining one I had though was when I dreamt I found Axl laying in the parking lot near my local mall and he drove me around in his car and we talked for a little. I told him I loved Coma and Locomotive and mentioned something about when they were on AOL news for Rock in Rio 2006, and I think we were planning to meet my mom for dinner but I woke up before that part. Sad

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #454 on: November 19, 2010, 03:11:42 AM »

I used to dream about going into the record store and buying Chinese Democracy (before it finally came out).  Even when I got to the point where I felt like it didn't mean near as much to me anymore.  The endless waiting and years going by one after the other was getting old, and surprisingly, I'd still dream about walking into the record store and pick CD up and pay for it.  I'd be so friggin happy on the way out with it and right before I put it in the CD player of course...........I'd wake up and get all pissed off.  That's how I knew that it was still just as strong inside me as it always had been.  And the day it finally came out I was right there, just like in the dream.  It was very surreal.

Chris Misfit
Opening Act

Here Today...Drunk Today!

« Reply #455 on: July 19, 2013, 07:12:35 PM »

I had a dream that Axl was playing with band members I had never seen before, playing in my old street in N. Ireland and playing Winnebago Deal's "Avalanche". So there you go.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I'll do what I like!

Where's Jim?
FootSoldier
Headliner

Crawls Through Your Veins Like Millions of Spiders

« Reply #456 on: August 09, 2013, 01:17:41 AM »

Dream 1: I was at an ice hockey game with the current GNR band, we were all having a great time and then Bumblefoot spilled nachos on my pants and I was running around the rest of the dream trying to find new pants.

Dream 2: I was front row at a GNR show and they had a competition and I won and got to choose out of 4 boxes and the one I chose had a signed Axl mic in it... when I woke up I was devistated.

---GNR---
Melbourne, Australia - 15 & 16 June  2007
Adelaide, Australia - 07 December  2010
Las Vegas, USA -  09 & 10 November  2012
Melbourne, Australia - 16 & 17 March 2013
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #457 on: December 29, 2014, 07:03:53 AM »

I dreamt I was at some fanmeeting but it was at the local supermarked. I was gonna say hi to axl and had my hand on his shoulder and he took my hand and said; 'hey don't grab my ass' and walked. And then I talked to Jarmo about 'Axl tought i was gay'  Tongue

hihi
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 07:33:01 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »

At the time of the Rock in Rio III circa i dreamt a original gnr/metallica concert, but axl & hetfield were just too fat to go on stage  hihi hihi
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #459 on: December 30, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »

A GN'R/Van Halen co-headliner tour with the 2002 or 2006 line-up from GN'R

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: