Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227992 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interiview [Mentions Meeting Axl Again]  (Read 61524 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »

We'll see - I agree it's primarily based off Adler's interview, but I bet within the next couple of years the original line-up is back together.  Several will be using walkers to get around the stage, but they will be back together. 
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2007, 04:30:13 PM »

i think that would truely rock !
now that's what im talkin bout !

the one an only horsey !
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Wow.

Adler's mouth really has legs.

Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »

god sake, i hate how adlers comments have been taken way out of proportion and hyped up through the media. A reunion is never going to happen (in the near future). This is exactly like when RS published the release date, and then from then unti the actual date, every media and news source regurgertated (sp?) it until even your grandma had heard about it...... and oh look it was false.

If you remember there are people actually IN GnR, who have made an album and toured, and hell some members have even been in GnR longer than a few of the original members.

IMO adlers comments have been taken way out of proportion and if there ever was a reunion, im sure that sorum would be considered as a more suitable drummer than adler, as when i saw him live a few years back, he wont be able to live up to GnR standard anymore ....

CJ
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2007, 04:37:58 PM »

oh ok legs do some walkin an talkin too lol.

the one an only horsey !
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »

Hopefully Axl will release some sort of statement soon to let the public know it's not true.  And maybe a damn update on the album too. 
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »

calling axl calling axl we need news  !
anyone got his text number text him now !
laughing '

the one an only horsey !
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »

When did the press start listening to Adler? Roll Eyes

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »

So.  About that "yahoo reunion article" thread that just got deleted in the main Guns section.

At a minimum, I'd bet Axl and the boys will be far more reluctant to ever interact with Steven again.  Beyond that, I can only hope that such "news" articles don't further complicate or in any way delay the release of CD.

It's a shame that Adler's interview is being treated as "news" in any way, shape, or form.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »

I think Adler is more than capable of laying down some sweet ass drum tracks and touring .

Where do you guys keep getting that he isn't ??

Steven had a band with Jizzy Pearl and co. They were touring and were working on an album. Steven had everything going with Adler's Appetite.

The band disbanded.

Steven had a band with Sheldon Tarsha and co. They were touring and were working on an album. Steven had everything going with Adler's Appetite.

The band disbanded.

Add to that the canceled shows and tours.

I don't know if everything is his fault, but when you see Axl get a bad reputation for canceling, then you start wondering how those same people feel about Adler's Appetite...

So.  About that "yahoo reunion article" thread that just got deleted in the main Guns section.

It's called "merging". It's when you put all the threads about this important news into one thread.

But congratulations to Steven. I don't think he has gotten this much press since 1990.... Unfortunately since it's all over the press now, it's obviously gonna fuck things up for others.

"Who are you? Why isn't Steven on drums? I thought there was a reunion!"

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 05:28:25 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DaBrookman
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »

Hello, I'm the guy that had the conversation with Steven and transcribed it for the internet. I think you guys are blowing this thing out of proportion. Anybody who read it thoroughly knows that Steven isn't saying there is a pending reunion. It's not gonna "fuck up things" for anybody!

For one thing, the average rock fan and ticket buyer doesn't follow the band on the internet like you guys! Let's say there's 10,000 people who read this board who even know Brain is no longer in the band. GNR plays for that many people in a single show! GNR sold MILLIONS of records and concert tickets - do you really believe that the majority of these people even know that GNR's lineup has changed at all?

I've also read that Axl's personal assistant, Beta, has said that Axl NEVER had a problem with Steven. The fact that the two of them hung out and had a good time alludes to this as well. Axl is a cool guy, I don't believe he has the hatred for Steven you guys project into him.

It's cool to like what you like, I remember still supporting KISS between 1979 - 1982 when they're lineup changed and the old school fans turned their back on them. I understand where you are all coming from. I would like to see the hate and sarcasm come down a notch, it's just... unsettling.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2007, 06:53:11 PM »

Hello, I'm the guy that had the conversation with Steven and transcribed it for the internet. I think you guys are blowing this thing out of proportion. Anybody who read it thoroughly knows that Steven isn't saying there is a pending reunion. It's not gonna "fuck up things" for anybody!

Come on.

Haven't you noticed the headlines?

According to the headlines on a shitload of websites there's a possible reunion coming.....

You need to read the whole thing to get the idea, but how many general music listeners pay that much attention?

I don't blame you, it's the media that takes things out of context all the fucking time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2007, 08:56:18 PM »

I think Adler is more than capable of laying down some sweet ass drum tracks and touring .

Where do you guys keep getting that he isn't ??

Steven had a band with Jizzy Pearl and co. They were touring and were working on an album. Steven had everything going with Adler's Appetite.

The band disbanded.

Steven had a band with Sheldon Tarsha and co. They were touring and were working on an album. Steven had everything going with Adler's Appetite.

The band disbanded.

Add to that the canceled shows and tours.

I don't know if everything is his fault, but when you see Axl get a bad reputation for canceling, then you start wondering how those same people feel about Adler's Appetite...

So.? About that "yahoo reunion article" thread that just got deleted in the main Guns section.

It's called "merging". It's when you put all the threads about this important news into one thread.

But congratulations to Steven. I don't think he has gotten this much press since 1990.... Unfortunately since it's all over the press now, it's obviously gonna fuck things up for others.

"Who are you? Why isn't Steven on drums? I thought there was a reunion!"

/jarmo

Thanks for the (what I hope was a) tongue-in-cheek vocabulary lesson.  I was simply trying to continue a response that I had started when the original thread got deleted/moved, not complain, criticize, or whine about the fact that it disappeared.

And I agree, or at least intended to imply the same.  The fact that Steven's interview is suddenly making the rounds is only going to complicate or hinder what the band is currently trying to accomplish.  Obviously, I hope that's not the case.
anyone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »

confused

My friend just called me about this.

First I was checking the calendar if it was April 1st...

I don't know where they would get this. I can't believe they would make that recent Adler's supposed conversation with Axl to this news.

Weird... but I don't believe it. I guess they can announce rumours in MTV Finland. I don't know how MTV controls the separate national programs.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2007, 02:19:22 PM »

Dead Horse, anyone?
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »

no more reunion threads please.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2007, 02:19:47 PM »

Dead Horse, anyone?

actually just delete this one
DemocracyRose
« Reply #258 on: February 21, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »

It wont happen... Wink
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2007, 05:22:46 PM »

Again, the rumor-mill gets out of control.  USA Today has a link today about a possible reunion, again all based upon Adler's comments...

Ridiculous.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: