Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:31:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Ex-Gunners
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ex-Gunners  (Read 6899 times)
redx
Banned
Rocker

« on: February 27, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »

While Buckethead has played on a number of gig's with Guns n'Roses, he hasn't actually appeared on any released material. Does Buckethead fit into the category Ex-Gunners.

Other artists have played on stage with Guns n'Roses, but does that make them Ex-Gunners too?

Is Paul Tobias (Paul Huge) classed as an Ex-Gunner too?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »

Yes, that's why there's a thread about his band Mank Rage in the Ex-Gunners section.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »

Yes, that's why there's a thread about his band Mank Rage in the Ex-Gunners section.

thats not to say NIN threads go in that section right?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »

Different situation.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

Is it fair to assume he's more of a current member than ex-gunner since Brain seems to be gone (thank god) and him and Axl are speaking again ??

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

Is it fair to assume he's more of a current member than ex-gunner since Brain seems to be gone (thank god) and him and Axl are speaking again ??

/bringbackadler
Please say you're kidding. If your head is that warped out of reality, you should get off this board right now and go watch a Ritz 88 bootleg or something. Frank Ferrer is the drummer.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »

Robin was in NIN. Paul is in Mank Rage.

Besides, when did Robin become an ex-member? hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

/bringbackadler
Please say you're kidding. If your head is that warped out of reality, you should get off this board right now and go watch a Ritz 88 bootleg or something. Frank Ferrer is the drummer.

Trust me...Efish

I know what I'm talking about. Going and watching a 88 Ritz show is not what I need.

Thanks though.

Ferrar is just filler for now.

We still need ya ' Popcorn '? !!

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 04:41:58 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

He is a joke right now. Look at the last interview and you will see that he lives in his own universe where he is still a big drummer. I really like him, but the last time he f?!*ed up all his shows indicates that he has a huge problem. He is still my favourite but I honestly doubt he is capable of playing drums at all without having to take a break betwenn the songs to jump on the stage or drink something. I am really sorry for him. You should change your name to bringbackadlertorehabilitation, it would fit.

No, he is an ex-member, not a current (thank God) member. Axl is speaking with his car mechanic too. Is he a current member too? What a weird logic.

It is starting to annoy me that you have to put in some useless Adler stuff in every topic you access.

EDIT: Just an answer to this line in your last post:
>>We still need ya ' Popcorn '  !!<<
You and some othersmaybe, but the majority wants a drummer who can play ok
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 04:44:34 PM by mj23 » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

/bringbackadler

And you fucking wonder why you have -2 points and claim we "try to ban" you?

Maybe we should try harder.

What a fucking troll you are.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

What about Steve Adler ?

He is a joke right now. Look at the last interview and you will see that he lives in his own universe where he is still a big drummer. I really like him, but the last time he f?!*ed up all his shows indicates that he has a huge problem. He is still my favourite but I honestly doubt he is capable of playing drums at all without having to take a break betwenn the songs to jump on the stage or drink something. I am really sorry for him. You should change your name to bringbackadlertorehabilitation, it would fit.

No, he is an ex-member, not a current (thank God) member. Axl is speaking with his car mechanic too. Is he a current member too? What a weird logic.

It is starting to annoy me that you have to put in some useless Adler stuff in every topic you access.

EDIT: Just an answer to this line in your last post:
>>We still need ya ' Popcorn '? !!<<
You and some othersmaybe, but the majority wants a drummer who can play ok

Well, you couldn't have been annoyed with me too long, 131 Posts  ?!? 

I don't understand this, YOU are in an ex- member section !! What do you expect to hear about ?

That's why Jarmo created all of these sections. You can find what you are interested in and talk about it. If YOU are not interested in the ex-Gunners then do not come to an ex-gunner thread. Does that make sense to you ? For awhile, maybe some of my threads went in the wrong direction in the "wrong area", but I was given karma and I stopped. Lately, I've been keeping my talk of the prior lineup in the "reunion section" and my new guys talk in the "New Gnr" section, or whatever it is titled. Point being the same should go for all you "newbies" as does for us "reunion people".

C'mon guys, we can all live in harmony ! That's what Adler would want !!

Jarmo, I ask again that you re-instate my last karma.    yes

/bringbackadler

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 07:16:14 PM »

I'm pretty sure Adler would want a nice big bag of crack.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »

Robin was in NIN. Paul is in Mank Rage.

Besides, when did Robin become an ex-member? hihi

I was talking about Freese? Wink

He's was a member of GNR, therefore he's an ex-member, and he's working with Nine Inch Nails. Just a thought...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 07:22:43 PM by Robman? » Logged
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 07:34:17 PM »

I'm pretty sure Adler would want a nice big bag of crack.

No Adz.

Adler does not face the same addictions that he once did.

That was the point I was trying to make in my last post. Setting the example for the type of behavior you guys wish to be displayed should start w/ the management on this board. If I would have made a statement in the "New GNR" section slamming on one of the current members, I would have received my 3rd negative karma. What's good for one should be good for all.    ok

/bringbackadler

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 07:41:32 PM »

Quote from: Steven Adler
Umm, I smoked a little rock about 2 months ago.

God it tastes so good.

It makes your cock fucking hard! And you get so fucking horny, and you have the best fucking orgasms that you could God forsaken believe. Believe me, there is a reason for somebody to do something like that

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1139&Itemid=52

Okay, sure.
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »

God it tastes so good.

It makes your cock fucking hard! And you get so fucking horny, and you have the best fucking orgasms that you could God forsaken believe. Believe me, there is a reason for somebody to do something like that

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1139&Itemid=52

Okay, sure.

Yes Adz.

I am well aware of the things that were said in that interview. But like I already said, that was then and not now !

Let's focus on Adler's future ... not past.

Adler's Appetite will tour in 2007 !!

Oh hell yeah !! I'm a V.I.P.    ok

/bringbackadler

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »

God it tastes so good.

Okay, sure.

Yes Adz.

I am well aware of the things that were said in that interview. But like I already said, that was then and not now !

that was then? you do know that was early 2006 right?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 10:06:43 PM »

Adler's Appetite will tour in 2007 !!

For your sake I hope so.

But I doubt it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »

If you're lucky, you will get to see him on the Surreal Life.  hihi

And I'm not even kidding. I can totally see him on there.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 12:50:34 AM »

Well, you couldn't have been annoyed with me too long, 131 Posts  ?!?

I don't understand this, YOU are in an ex- member section !! What do you expect to hear about ?

That's why Jarmo created all of these sections. You can find what you are interested in and talk about it. If YOU are not interested in the ex-Gunners then do not come to an ex-gunner thread. Does that make sense to you ?

Of course, it does make sense. But I have 130+ posts with 0 karma and you have 500+ posts and already -2.
 hihi Since when does the post count reflect the intelligence of the poster.  Grin
And I said that it is --starting-- to annoy me, not that I am annoyed for a long time already.

I entered the ex-gunners thread to get to know something new and interesting about a former member and not to read stupid comments like the one that Adler can be looked at as a current member. rofl

If you are not interested in the current line up of Guns N' Roses do not go to such a message board and stop posting stupid stuff.
Does that make sense to you?
By the way of posting I would nearly assume that you are high like somebody else, stupid posts out of context.

I really hope that Steven gets his shit together again and go on tour, but right now I really doubt that he is clean. We will have to see.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: