Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:03:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 223 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tackles, balls and Seaman - The footie thread  (Read 406898 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4280 on: May 01, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »

Use your 'ead son. He's on about the Eh?-Bram-Oh!-Vich factor.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #4281 on: May 01, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

Rangers/Chelsea/Man Utd. all in European finals?

What's going on?
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #4282 on: May 01, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »

i dont think that will be a problem
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #4283 on: May 03, 2008, 11:22:02 AM »

i dont think that will be a problem

Let's home Ronaldo doesn't catch radiation poisoning  Grin

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #4284 on: May 06, 2008, 01:33:30 AM »

Man Utd to win the Premiership, Chelsea to win Champions League....

A double on the rocks for Man Utd, please... and make it snappy.

Fuck 'Em All.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4285 on: May 06, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »

Man Utd to win the Premiership, Chelsea to win Champions League....

A double on the rocks for Man Utd, please... and make it snappy.

Could easily happen, I don't see them bottling the title but in the one off final I fancy Chelsea.

While I'm at it, Spain to win Euro 2008

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #4286 on: May 11, 2008, 12:28:45 PM »

The title is ours! Won by 2 points too. Can't wait for the 21st.

Fuck 'Em All.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #4287 on: May 11, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »

CHAMPIONS AGAIN  beer

now lets show CHELSKI who are the daddys in Moscow  hihi

giggs for an OBE  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #4288 on: May 21, 2008, 07:08:07 PM »

beer  beer  beer 

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AGAIN!!!!!!!

bring on the super cup  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #4289 on: May 21, 2008, 11:37:08 PM »

What a day it is to be a Man Utd Fan.

Thought it was a really good game. Man Utd Dominated the first half and should have been 3 up before Chelsea got lucky with thier goal, Chelsea Dominated the 2nd even more so and Utd were the better team in Extra time.

Drogba is a idiot . . what a unprofessional player. He has ran 70 metres to get himself sent off.... i'd be furious if i was a Chelsea fan. Especially when he was playing so well for them at the time, he looked really dangerous. Carvahlo should have gone for that aweful tackle on Ronaldo and had the cheek to say he had dived..... Scum!

Scholes.... Brilliant and well deserved, Ronaldo did it on the big stage especially in the 1st half. great header shows just how many different ways he can hurt a team. Giggs... great for him breaking the record, has been so consistant for over 15 years.

I think that we deserved it overall, not only for the night in Moscow but the entire tournament.

I think that this now (if he wasn't before) puts Ferguson top of the tree for British managers of all time.

And i know this is a bit sick but there was something about Terry missing that penalty that made me feel all warm inside and for Anelka well you reep what you sow and for him to miss the decisive penalty could not be more perfect (unless it was Ballack)

Just so god damn happy right now. Bloody Brilliant! ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #4290 on: May 22, 2008, 01:21:35 AM »

Man Utd, the best club team in the world! beer

Fuck 'Em All.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #4291 on: May 22, 2008, 02:51:26 AM »

I saw the game, Drogpa is such a little girl!  hihi

What a way to end the game, good stuff.  Can't wait for the Euro Cup.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4292 on: May 22, 2008, 05:25:25 AM »

Much better game than I could have hoped for, I had visions of the FA Cup final all over again.

On balance Utd probably deserved it, when they were dominant in the game they created more than Chelsea did when they had all the momentum.

Ronaldo was world class for the first half and MIA for the rest of the game and topped it off with a penalty miss. I saw nothing wrong with Carvalho's tackle either, obviously the impact could have injured Ronaldo but sometimes that happens, it's still a contact sport, he got the ball way before he got Ronaldo.

Dissapointing performance from Rooney, he's still a class player but his raw talent seems to have been stifled somehow, in other ways his game's come on massively but he's no longer the fearless player who'd run at anyone like he was 3 or 4 years ago.

Drogba's an absolute prick, he was pretty ordinary all game imo, excluding the moment of magic where he nearly won the game for Chelsea out of nothing. Had he been on the field he would have taken a penalty Terry would never have had to take, and we could so easily have had different champions.

Was it just me that found Joe Cole a really annoying twat last night? He's never struck me as that type of player but he didn't give up whining and faking injury all night.

Felt sorry for Terry though, the slip cost him, he'd done everything else right, sent the keeper the wrong way etc, without that slip we'd have a different team celebrating.

It'll be interesting to see how this affects Chelsea now, whether Grant will stay etc, they were a penalty away from being champions, it'd be harsh if jobs were lost based on this game.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4293 on: May 22, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »

the game was fucking brilliant.. only thing is that I just can't enjoy that united won.. why? it's not because i love chelsea because i don't.. I just hate Ronaldo with a passion, he's easily one of the best players in the world, maybe even the best at the moment.. but oh god how i hate him hihi

And i know this is a bit sick but there was something about Terry missing that penalty that made me feel all warm inside

you're an evil man
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 01:28:09 PM by CheapBubbles » Logged
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #4294 on: May 22, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

We won it !!! We finally won it again !!! Oh my God I can't fucking believe it!!

This team has the potential to be huge!

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #4295 on: May 23, 2008, 01:31:06 AM »

Dissapointing performance from Rooney, he's still a class player but his raw talent seems to have been stifled somehow, in other ways his game's come on massively but he's no longer the fearless player who'd run at anyone like he was 3 or 4 years ago.

Drogba's an absolute prick, he was pretty ordinary all game imo.

I disagree with both comments. In a game with such high importance both players pretty much played up front on their own and were always going to be up against it. Rooney created a brilliant chance for Tevez which he should of scored and played a 60 yard ball to Ronaldo who set up Tevez who again should of scored and when he missed Carrick should have scored. I understand that he wasn't all over the place but in a game which was always going to be tight he should have been invloved in two goals in the first half. In the second half he pretty much played wide right and united didn't have the ball enough for Rooney or Ronaldo to be involved.

As far as Drogba goes i was really impressed with his hold up play all night Vidic and Ferdinand are as good a centre back pairing in the world right now and he held his own up there all night. The fact that he is a prick was again his downfall running 70 metres to get himself sent off... I hope he is proud!.

the game was fucking brilliant.. only thing is that I just can't enjoy that united won.. why? it's not because i love chelsea because i don't.. I just hate Ronaldo with a passion, he's easily one of the best players in the world, maybe even the best at the moment.. but oh god how i hate him hihi

And i know this is a bit sick but there was something about Terry missing that penalty that made me feel all warm inside

you're an evil man

I know i'm evil but it just felt right. I think he is a awesome defender and i am happy he is England captain but when he missed i knew we had it.

And Ronaldo is the best in the world at the moment.... there can be no arguements based on this season. I would say only Messi comes close.

We won it !!! We finally won it again !!! Oh my God I can't fucking believe it!!

This team has the potential to be huge!

Feels good doesn't it. I just hope the rumors of Real Madrid getting Ronaldo are false coz like you say this team can go on to greatness especially with a couple of key signings in the summer. I'm thinking a right back and awesome left winger as a long term replacement for giggs

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #4296 on: May 24, 2008, 03:34:26 PM »

Feel sorry for Avram. But for one slip at 1am on a rainy night he would have managed the champions of Europe from a really difficult staring situation. Though he probably would have been fired anyway. Seems like rumours of Mourinho's return have started up in the last day or so which would be really weird.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4297 on: May 24, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

you're an evil man

I know i'm evil but it just felt right. I think he is a awesome defender and i am happy he is England captain but when he missed i knew we had it.

Have you tried the new John Terry vodka yet?

Made in England,

bottled in Moscow! Whey!!

... Haha!, watching him cry made my day. I can't fucking stand him.

Oh, and sort yourself out, he ain't England captain anymore!, at least not yet...

the game was fucking brilliant..

Are you commentating for ITV now? The match was light years better than should have been expected, but it was still a United Chelsea final... It was never going to be briliant unless you're a supporter of one of the two.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:50:06 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #4298 on: May 24, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »

Have you tried the new John Terry vodka yet?

you mean this stuff??

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #4299 on: May 24, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »

Haha!, that's be it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 223 Go Up Print 
« previous next »